ITT: Post any methods of ruining someone's life. Post any stories you may have on your own

ITT: Post any methods of ruining someone's life. Post any stories you may have on your own

Kill them. Life ruined on such a deep level it doesn't exist anymore.

Good advice. Any subtler options though?

>5 years ago
>17
>Gf find a new guy.
>We break up
>I is sad.
>Remember her mother is a whore sending nudes.
>She has screencaps of thenudes being sent
>Her dad doesn't know
>Find her phone
>Know the password
>Mfw when

Nice one.
Also checked

Bump

Let them live until they die.

They never see it coming. Gets them 100% of the time

Bumping with this

The best way to ruin your life is having children.
Check 'em

It's amazing how a bag of 10X Confectioners powdered sugar down an asshole's gas
tank can set karma right.

>Know this asshole since highschool
>Must work with him
>Fuck he's a douche
>Gossips me to our boss
>boss is a female
>He's goes full cuck to get himself more money
>"Oh, but I can't discount this from..."
>"Take it from user, I'm sure he'll be fine
>Boss does it.
>Oh fuck I'm doing it
>Get some weed from some addicts that hang out outside our building, yes we suck that much.
>Use gloves
>Hide weed in his block
>Go up to cop, drinking coffee, we chat a bit.
>Tell him "I smell something like, weed, I feel one of my coworkers is a pothead"
>Act full innocent and pretend I'm all agaisnt drugs and guns.
>Cop comes over.
>Asshole is there holding the bag confused.
>Mfw

Guy in the neighborhood jumped the curb, drove across the sidewalk to hit and kill my cat.

The police did nothing.

waited a few months and went to his place in the middle of the night one night and burned down his garage. Picked the lock and lit some oily rags on fire.

The night after the garage was rebuilt and the contractors had removed all their equipment I burned it down again.

he hasn't rebuilt it.

Sauce?

Not good enough.

If you arent taking his life for the loved life lost, then you must lower the quality of his life indefinitely.

People have cameras everywhere now, especially if they are the sort of prick who'd kill a cat like that. Mainly because they stack up enemies real quick.
Telling someone to actually walk up and mess with property is a good way for them to end up on camera and in prison.

Not the user that posted the cat thing.
But I think by him not rebuilding the garage he has given into the fear. His quality of life has been downgraded

I guess it depends on perspective.

I tend to draw the line at when the guy wakes up each morning with intense pains, needing medications to deal with what cat man did in vengeance. He'll down some painkillers with alcohol, but never quite find relief.

I Got busted pushing drugs because some little shit snitched and got me raided. ended up getting off easy cuz i paid out the nose for an amazing lawyer and I got off easyhe got 6 months in DOC. I know plenty of people locked up in DOC and got the word out he got the shit kicked out of him on the daily for a little money in their canteen accounts. After he was released he had a sketchy PI following him and continued to get the shit beat out of him by crazy hood niggers for about 150 bucks a beating every few days. Now he's got court fees and hospital bills he'll be running from for the rest of his life.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact obviously.

He shouldn't have played with fire. Bitch deserved it for fucking around like that. Gj m8.

I got real close homies throwing money on it too. I make a fair amount in my business and me and my 3 homies have spent right around 20k on hood niggers and my sketchy PI. He gets beaten and robbed once a week on average. None of his friends will let him stay with them cuz they know masked hood niggers will be there to take everything valuable in their house. I'm oddly proud of what I've caused him.

Sounds like a waste of money just for revenge over 6 months. Maybe if he killed someone I cared about I'd do that too. How long has he been getting the shit kicked out of him for?

Fucked girl, she convinced me to no rubber. Life ruined, will pay for up to 19yrs in total plus will always have to have her in my life to a small degree. She is gross. Well played, whore. Me stupid, I know. Lesson learned.

burn his house or fuck his mother or kill his parents

Side note: This thread was part of an incredible catalog image placement win

I spent 2 nights in jail and got unsupervised probation for 6 months. He got locked up for 6 months because he stole a gun and robbed someone and tried to snitch on me to get off easier. He's been getting his ass beat for almost a year, about 10 months I think. I make more than enough to pay for this all. He was some 18 year old wigger who thought he lived in a rap music video so I thought I'd let him live his dream, just not the position he wanted. I had over 50k saved up when I was busted and set half of it aside for just this. And I still make enough to do what I want. Some of the best money I ever spent honestly.

Haha that's sadistic. Just have someone put him out of his misery, it's cheaper in the long run plus you won't have to worry about him running his mouth again.