ITT: we all work in the twin towers on 9/11/01

ITT: we all work in the twin towers on 9/11/01

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JcOGfHAb4OA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yo I'm gonna go get lunch you wanna come?

Dude close the window plz it's windy over there I don't wanna get the air to blow up my work

My nigga it's only 7:20am and you already talking about lunch?

Fuck it. At least my name will be permanently placed upon a plaque and I'll be remembered forever. If I survive this and die elsewhere, no one will care. Thank god I'm about to die in a terrorist attack.

Guys, stahp i'm dying

Yeah I'm hungry. What do you want from Nando's?

Ahhhh. Finally finished scrubbing the very last window on the highest floor! This whole building is spotless!! Boy being a window washer for the world trade center sure is a wonderful job. I'll just stay up here for the rest of the morning while I enjoy this coffee. Oh look a plane! I'm so high up it looks like its OH COME ON

man, what a beautiful day today

Oy vey! I just got an email that says we should leave the building!

I wish we could open these windows up wider, it's getting pretty toasty in here.

the twin towers were rubble on the 9th of November

**SPOILER ALERT**

A plane will crash into each tower. Y'all gonna die.

>underrated

i brought some a magic eight ball guys! I'll ask it a question.. "will I close the big account this afternoon?" Huh? That's funny just keeps saying outlook not so good.

see you guys. I'm moving up to the 98th floor!

Oh hey look, it's a bird, no.. it's a plane... no wait it's.. yup its a plane..

what happened on the 9th of November 2001?

Just gonna leave this here.

God damn Paul. Get back to work. I need that report finished already

(In a motel with a hooker and a bottle of jack)
*cough* *cough* sorry I can't come in today. *cough* I feel terrible. OK, later see ya.

i work in the lobby....no big deal
after the first plane hit i said...i'm out!!
walk out the front door four blocks away
dive into a denny's breakfast and watch
the circus unfold....poor bastards

How could I be in the twin towers on the 9th of November 2001 if they were destroyed on September 11th 2001?

/thread

However, you yanks do use a completely illogical system.

ehh I brought my lunch today, sorry

It's 0415 so my shift is over, but I hate my job and there's a huge backlog of papers on my desk. Fuck it, I'll come in tomorrow evening to finish them.

May Allah save me from my asshole boss.

>being this retarded

Yo boss Gwanna be late gwanna marry my goat then swing by the airport snackbar

Cheeky Nando's?
Sounds good

I'm American and I hate that format. I've been in the military for 8 years and I've gotten so used to saying 11 Sept 2001 or 20010911 that the typical format like in OP is fucking stupid

considering it had been attacked before by terrorists, why wouldnt he include terrorist attacks in his insurance policy?

Nando's is in UK, fock uff

Think about it.
Smaller units of time to larger units of time
days - months - years

Why on Earth put the month before the day, then the year after the day?

Fuck uff

Fuck uff!

Better get this paperwork done before my wife picks me up with our son little Timmy. Just a couple more hours and I can fially retire from this shit job. A cold one in my left and my wife to my right as we watch the dragonflies swirl around over the pond. Timmy will be playing with his RTC helicopter which I could finally buy him, and life will just be good. Oh boy, I can't wait to show Timmy the view from the top. 8am and I'm finally free.

Hey Karen, its user, I won't be coming into work today, I'm not feeling well. I should be in tomorrow however.

in america most people list the month first. thats why the holiday is called "nine eleven"

guys i'm running up to mcderps. You want anything?

it's 8:45 i'm going to get breakfast hope you all die

Nando's is fucking shit.

its retarded to not go in the logical increasing/decreasing unit of time measurement

day < month < year

year > month > day

Next you'll be telling us that 54:11 is six minutes to twelve, you thick yank fuck.

fucking kys you bigoted fuckwad shitstain waste of space since when was the other system more logical just because other parts of the world use different systems doesnt make it better each country uses a system that works so who fucking cares you piece of shit fuck you shitty troll

>Next you'll be telling us that 54:11 is six minutes to twelve, you thick yank fuck.
AM or PM?

Sorry, but the metric system, 24 h system and increasing unit of time in dates makes way more sense than what the Amerifats are doing.

>So I don't have to come in today?
>You sure?
>Okay see you tomorrow.

guys, guys, can we quit this arguing? there's work to be done. Let's have a productive day.

Goddammit who took my stapler? Has anyone seen my stapler?

fuck this shit. Im going home.

>hanjour
If the attack was done in the evening he'd be called hansoir
And if he was the only attacker he would be called hansolo

>Sometimes I wish I could just jump out the window

Not me. I'm not doing shit. Won't even bother turning on the news.

Guys, sorry I am a bit late. Was thinking of calling in sick today, but luckily I think I manage to get some work done after all.

you mean this stapler?

>Shows up at front desk
>"Hey I'm the uh- foreman on the uh- renovations. Anyway I'll need access to the elevator shafts, please."

Fuck this im jumping out the window.

Dont worry youll get your chance soon.

I jump out the window five mins before plane hit wearing full moose fursuit with an ss uniform over to draw in crowd.

youtube.com/watch?v=JcOGfHAb4OA

HEY GUYS LOOK WHAT I FOUND

>Taking bait this hard
But I guess your bait, was actually taking their bait... Well played, faggot.

Phil thats not funny. Now get back to work.

ahh yes falling for the old baiters baited baiter trick works errtiem

I'm very invested in this new picture forum called Sup Forums I'm sure I won't die

>farts

Who ordered these barrels of thermite?
No one? Damn it. They got the address wrong again.
I'm leaving them near these beams until I sort this out. Fuckers are heavy.

allahu akbar

Fuck this.

Who the fuck keeps throwing paper airplanes over my desk?

Frank shut THR fuck up you fucking retarded Faggot and get back to fuckiing work no wonder your life fucking cheats on you with all the fucking neighbour hood where you live and then leaves you to pay for all the bills and she gets to do nothing other then fucks all your next door neighbours you fucking worthless spineless fuck boy
>farts

hey guys why isn't the guy who owns this building here today?

It's Omar the new intern we got from afghan

>the holiday

not an omar fan

what if I work in the towers on 9/12/01?

Kek

WE shouldn't joke about that. None of us were even born yet.

oman! yemen not a fan of omar either

Hey guys look, a plane. Wonder why it's so low.

Oh shit I left the Goldberg file at home , brb.

We got it hard in the ass by the Establishment on that infamous day.

Oh SHIT KEITH GET DOWN

>that pic
>tfw fuckin nailed it

Say, is it possible to download live recordings of news from that day? Anywhere?

I have laid a curse.

If this thread has trips, a jet plane will immediately crash into the twin towers.

Have fun.

This work sure is silly, I'm sure I won't die