Torture movies

any good movies about people being tortured/kidnapped and tortured?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PxMzgewYMRY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The Girl Next Door

havent seen that one in a while too

Coldfish and I saw the devl have some pretty good torture in them. But if you just want torture and nothing else check out Grotesque, it was a little much for me but you might like it.

Swimming With Sharks. Worst torture I've ever seen in my life. People that've seen it know what I'm talking about.

Salo

Eden Lake

these seem great, thanks guys

Human centipede 1 and 2. 3d one is more of a twisted stupid comedy

after all of the shit i saw about 3 i dont even want to waste my time on it, have you seen it?

Saw

Martyrs is okay

Yeah I've seen it. It's so fucking goofy. All dieter laser does is yell all his lines to the point where you can barely understand them and go on rants about things like a governor being unamerican because he likes to smoke"communist Cuban cigars" instead of Dominican ones. It's really strange

Saw movies, but word to the wise, the more in depth the torture gets the worse the movie becomes

in fact you're better off just youtubing the various saw scenarios and just watching them play out out of context, here I'll start with my favorite one

youtube.com/watch?v=PxMzgewYMRY

I Saw the Devil

The Skin I Live In

the tortured

also whats that movie where the guy turns the reporter into a walrus?

any of you seen that?

Martyrs. The 2008 French version.

Tusk, but that is body horror not torture, unless Kevin Smith trying to be funny counts as torture

7 Days

body horror? other examples of that?

also do you know of a movie where a guy is forced to take estrogen or some shit? i can't find it but i remember seeing it a long time ago

You're thinking of Tusk

the fly is a well known body horror

Videodrome