My constant thoughts about what other people are thinking about me are pretty much destroying my life...

My constant thoughts about what other people are thinking about me are pretty much destroying my life. I literally can't walk around in public or talk to people, especially women without being petrified by this phobia. When I'm laying in bed at night I realize how ridiculous this is and promise myself I'll stop letting it effect my life. Yet the next I'll do the same thing and I'll just be even more disappointed with myself. For instance, I literally can't talk to women without constantly questioning their motives. Usually I just assume women are being nice and that I'm really just annoying them.

The other day I was talking to this chick from one of my classes and was going to ask her if she'd like to study for the final with me over the weekend but I just completed froze up. I even saw her after class and the same thing happened. I'm almost certain she would have said yes because she has been having trouble in the class and I have an A yet I fucking blew it.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spotlight_Effect
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spotlight_effect
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

all you have to do is realize that no one is really thinking about you that hard

people don't just go around thinking about other people around them

Easier said than done.

I used to have social anxiety OP, your best bet is counselling, exercise and time. When I say exercise I don't mean lift a few weights I mean go boxing and work out until you're exhausted. You'll be too tired to be anxious, and after a while you'll feel better about yourself. I wish someone gave me this advice when I was 15.

You're welcome you stupid faggot.

hope you get better you stupid vaginal belch of a man hehe xD

This is my problem. This is why I quit my job, dropped outta school, and spend all my time in my room doing nothing. I tried getting medication for it but nobody believes that I'm that crippled by anxiety and thinks I just wanted drugs

Have you tried not doing it? I think that might work.

This is such a good point. Think about the thighs that go through your mind every day. 90% of the time you're thinking about yourself and your various problems and insecurities. You can't help it. Everyone else is basically the same way. Even if you do something totally retarded they may note it but there is almost no chance they'll be thinking about it after five minutes

I try this every fucking day

hmm. and it hasnt worked?

i second this

No

You got some pretty solid advice here, if you don't take it you'll be a bitch forever you fucking faggot. Maybe it's just your crippling autism. In that case, a bullet will work just fine.

I'm not autistic at all. I can talk to people just fine, starting the conversation is the hard part

Really good point. Try what this guy has to say OP

Stop caring.

Just say "fuck you"

basically lower their status and stop valuing others so much and Value yourself more instead.

What worked for me is focusing on only one thing and nothing else mattered.

It all starts when your fed up with life beating you down.

I will try this

This

Kill yourself.

Affect* faggot

good

You have to just feel it in your heart. Ambition.

It's time life stopped fucking you up the ass so flip Her over and fuck her harder.

This can make you douchie so don't let it over flow.

Keep it high but yea don't let it overflow.

/Thread

Dude you don't have a fucking condition you have no confidence and you're assuming everyone views you the way you view yourself. Fuck everyone. You have to have that mentality to a degree. Be who you are be yourself and stop being paranoid. That's coming from someone who fealt exactly like you for 20 years then some girls had sex with me and now I'm a semi normie

Nobody cares

Agoraphobia is a bitch. Find a therapist.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spotlight_Effect

Therapist are for faggots tbh

You dont love yourself enough and that's the problem, literally nothing else. If you loved yourself you wouldn't care what people think of you. That's my problem too and it's hard it's really hard but if you find inner peace you'll find the world is a loving and welcoming place. I have yet to figure out the right formula but we'll make it

That link doesn't even work

How do I attain inner peace?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spotlight_effect

fixed (probably)