Does anyone even care that Trump is being blasted by the media 24/7 with lies and dirty tricks to the point that it may...

does anyone even care that Trump is being blasted by the media 24/7 with lies and dirty tricks to the point that it may cost him the election?

Do you REALLY want Hillary as a president?
she's mentally unstable and you're trusting here with the nuclear launch codes?

I say VOTE TRUMP!

>Hillary says in her emails she wants to invade Syria and Iran to overthrow their governments.
>Wikileaks says they have 1700 emails they will be releasing soon on Hillary's connection to arming ISIS in order to meet her goals.
>Hillary is literally one of the cofounders of ISIS.

i don't want either of them as president. They're both unfit for the position

>does anyone even care that Trump is being blasted by the media 24/7 with lies and dirty tricks to the point that it may cost him the election?

I would be if that was happening. But Trump doesn't need anyone's help to fuck things up, he's doing a great job all on his own.

I wish they would hurry up and release them, before Hillary has everyone involved killed.

Fuck off Trump shill

Fuck Trump

It must be true
I read it on the internet

President means nothing.

Senate is where it's at.

This, but Trump is more unqualified

Retards

Implying that DT hasn't been lying constantly and denying lies that are on tape. He has no idea what's going on in the world.

Welp, found the only poster whos actually 18.

If there were lies, I'd be concerned. But he's enough of an ass hat that "the media" doesn't have to.

>someone's citing a website in an argument
>has valid points I don't want to agree with
>hurr durr you can't get credible information on the Internet, literally everything on there is a lie hurr durr

yes, because the cabinet has no sway in govt

Here's the thing, I fucking hate Trump. He is fucking terrible and voting for him might make me need to bathe in Bleach. But a Trump presidency wouldn't be awful, anyone who thinks it would is fucking blind. Look at the campaign, even Republicans are watching him like a hawk and calling out every tiny fuck up. If he becomes president, how much could he possibly accomplish while being stymied at every possible opportunity.
Hillary on the other hand, will have free reign to do whatever she wants. And I hate to break it to you lefties, but none of it will be what you actally want. Look at her track record. She's a vicious war hawk, a blatant racist, an actual rape apologist (never thought I'd use that term sincerely), a cheat, a liar, and the ultimate flipflopper. But even with all that, she'll be able to start wars left and right, and she will. She'll be able to force the nation into a regressive liberal mold, and she will. She won't do anything to help actually oppressed people, other than turn a blind eye to BLM terrorism. And nobody will do anything about it. Shit, the media will probably sucked her cock the whole time.
So yeah, I'd rather vote for an ineffectual retard than a fucking mob boss.

>the ultimate flipflopper

This, right here. I'm a slightly left leaning moderate, mostly because I don't like uber-big businesses given free reign and I wouldn't vote think of voting for her because of this.

She was super convicted to invade in the middle east. Guess what she says now? "Biggest mistake". Why did she say that? Because it will get her elected because most people are sick of what happened in the middle east.

However, it's notable that Trump did a complete 180 on abortion. But thats abortion. That only matters if you're a dumb nigger.

Pic related, it's a nigger wondering how babbies r maed.

Dont worry op I put money on sanders and on democrats to win. I am cursed because I never win bets. Trump is next president Hillary can quit now and save some money.

Not even taking sides, Hillary is going to win, even if they have to fake votes.

Trump might be a big mouth buffoon who definitely isn't PC on his delivery of shit, but honestly what policy does he have that wouldn't make this country better? Give me one logical reason any one of his policies are flawed. Yeah it sucks that there are some people he is going to fuck their lives up by sending them back to Syria or whatever, but as with any policy, if a problem is out of control, you make a blanket solution to fix it. If more than a few % of your coworkers are showing up to work violating policies, and you work with 3 million people, you're work is gonna make a new rule for everyone. That's how you get shit done. It sucks for the innocent in the wake but sometimes it's what you gotta do to fix a problem.

you believe everything you hear about trump so yes it must be true.

your only qualifications seem to be spreading rumors.

uwotm8?

You do realize he is just a smoke screen so that Hillary comes out cleaner. He's not going to win. This country is fucked and Clinton is just going to kill her way to the presidency.Just ask Julian Assange's lawyer.

he was getting a free pass from the media during the primaries, but now that their darling HRC is threatened it's all hands on deck to give him the FULL PALIN treatment

let's see how this goes, there's still time. he can still swing back.

>Trumpfag arguing that you shouldn't trust someone with nukes because they're mentally unstable

C O G N I T A V E

> honestly what policy does he have that wouldn't make this country better?

His policies are little more than opinion rants. The heart of the matter is, he hasn't put forward any concrete plans on how to move his policies forward. No-one knows what he has in mind at all. Trump supporters have only the rantings of an illegitimately sanctimonious narcissist to go on. In the parlance of Sup Forums, it's literally just "hurr-durr."

most media outlets r liberal, make sense they wod target trump. any trump supporter need to do is google the medias claim, trumps campaign has a counter for anything the media says about him. no bid deal, everyone knows the media is corrupt and wit no credibility. well unless ur over 60. keep in mind, trump is goin to murder hillary at the debates, his numbers will sore.

Give up. Trump is tanking in the polls.

Support Gary Johnson so he can get into the debates and we'd have a chance to have a President who's not a total piece of shit.

>you're trusting here with the nuclear launch codes?

>Has no idea what the nuclear triad is.
>Top big of an ego to ask the host "What is the nuclear triad exactly, then I can give you a proper answer to your question"

Yep, no doubt about it the Republicans are saddled with a candidate a lot of us don't like. Of course the reason the Republican party hasnthis candidate is because the Repubs played by the rules and bowed to the will of the electorate. The Dems on the other hand fucked Bernie over time and time again and the sophistic media covered it all up. I don't think of DT as a Republican I think of him as an independent running on the Republican ticket. My choice is to vote for an honest idiot and an honest party (or at least less dishonest) or vote for 4 year of utter corruption in our federal government.

10/10 Trumpettes edition.................

>dirty tricks
Ben, get over it. You lost. Getting behind Trump isn't going to make you relevant again.

>she's mentally unstable
You haven't left your little bubble this week have you?
pretty sure trump is in the early stages of dementia.
His "followers" are just demented

bruh

>But thats abortion. That only matters if you're a dumb nigger.

Hilarious

#basedpupina

Trumpler is the unstable one.
Cannot remember what lies he tells from day to day.
Does he know Putin?
Depends what day you ask him.

Trumpler will NEVER be POTUS.

>maybe if I support Trump, one of these women will talk to me

Living in a bubble. You cannot alter reality no matter how strongly you believe he has an actual opportunity to win a general election.

Waiting closer to election date to swing the votes into Trump's favor, cmon breh.

this one time, at band camp....

How?

I don't really care what the media says. I care about the sources the media gets their stories from.

for example, they made a huge fit when trump revealed his policies, because in the middle of it there was a fucking wall.

they completely ignored the fact that he was going to take the money set aside for refugees and use it to foster high-paying job education for inner city youth.

>I wish they would hurry up and release them,

agreed , but I wish wikileaks had GOP emails to release as well so Americans can see how both parties are the same.

How?

>1008*2
>still believing your vote counts
>believing in politcal promises
Top kek

>Voting trump
When will this meme end?
The worst part of this election is hearing
>WELP TRUMP IS A RETARD SO HE COULDN'T DO ANYTHING BUT HILLARY NOW SHE COULD REALLY DO SOMETHING
but why is Trump so untouchable? What makes it so he WOULDN'T fuck up the country? What makes him so capable of ending political correctness? (As If politicians have a say in FREE SPEECH) you guys are fucking Faggots for these posts. You are all so concerned with the world being a hate filled one race on religion ignorant place as long as you can masturbate to Donald Trump say "the truth" and make everything okay again
Did you believe mommy when she said it would be okay one day too? Fucking Cucks.

>trump says he likes babies
>trump says just kidding
>trump kicks baby out of rally
he writes his own negative press, no need to make up lies

How exactly is Trump like Hitler?

You're going to kill yourself on November 9th.

>>fucked Bernie over time and time again and the sophistic media covered it all up

Like how?

Trump implied he won't help us if the Russians attack european countries. He trash talks a fallen soldiers family.

As an Afghanistan veteran, I think he should fuck off.

That would also make Bernie and Hillary Demagogue's as well, would it not? Not to mention Obama

NOTHING can stop the release of emails. nothing. they will automatically sent and there is nothing that can stop it.

I'm going to, user. Don't worry.

I can't help to be a contrarian in situations like these. I feel that it is something sickening with the "majority". A disgusting herd of people clapping each other on the back, praising one another in their self-righteousness.

All other viewpoints are seen as bigotry and people that do not agree with me are ignorant and no education.

If I could vote, I would vote for Trump just for this alone.

>mentally unstable
Is me more mentally unstable than Hillary

It's called Clinton News Network for a reason.

Fighting about the health of DT vs Hillary is a fight that won't go well for you bro. The rumors about Hillary's physical condition are starting to be confirmed. Her repeated incidents of incontinence, the sores on her mouth...it's gonna be grim when it finally come out.

People need to know her track record with Libya, Honduras, Yemen, Ukraine, Haiti, Palestine, Yugoslavia, Iran, Syria, Iraq, and Northern Ireland for starters. About her stance on repelling the second amendment, Open boarders and how that will affect the people.

Things like when she outright lied under oath to congress and got away with it because it is a crime punishable by 100K fine and up to 5 years in prison for anyone else. This itself screams coverup. Not to mention all the women that her husband raped or molested and she covered up which is why they were broke when he left office.

She currently has a Super PAC working feverishly trying to cover up and dismiss all her wrong doings on the internet.