ITT: We discuss software and games that give us super early life nostalgia...

ITT: We discuss software and games that give us super early life nostalgia. For me it's Spider Solitaire from Windows XP. My old family computer that we had when I was a toddler had that shit, and it stayed in the family for 15 years before it died. Me, my mom, and my grandma played that shit all the time. When that computer finally died, I actually pulled the games off of it a few days before so I could put it on all the family computers. My grandmother played it every day for the rest of her life since she didnt have much to do.

Other urls found in this thread:

adriel.net/share/win98/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sound recorder from Windows XP is ultimate nostalgia for me. Have so many recordings on old computers of me and my friends when we were young.

I played the shit out of minesweeper and lemmings on windows 98.

Fuck, I remember that.
You know anywhere to get a copy other than a win 98 computer?

Club penguin TBH. The pizzatron game is fucking awesome.

Maybe just get a windows 98 iso, can't be more than 250mb.

Lemmings? Idk haha i dont think i have the floppy disk anymore. Minesweeper you can play on pretty much any computer.

Here adriel.net/share/win98/

Maplestory, an MMORPG that I've played on the PC for about a decade

Thanks man!

AVENGERS ON MY COMMODORE 64 MY DAD BOUGHT FOR ME UMAD POORFAGS WITH SHIT CHILDHOODS?

I remember seeing commercials for that when I was like 9 and not wanting to play anything on a .net because I thought anything that wasn't .com was a virus.

>adriel.net/share/win98/
np. Fun google trick for finding files, search for "index of/ file" and you'll get FTP results

Super Smash Bros Melee

Used to play the shit out of Commander Keen on the old 386.

Ha!

One of the best games ever. Period

Kirby Super Star/ Ultra.

All I had up till my teen years really.

holy fuck i remember this

Any of you fags enjoy this shit? This and putt putt were my shiet

God tier game.

Get with it pleb.

My favorite was cosmic pinball

This