Movie Monsters Thread

Post some cool fucking monsters

Reapers are a great concept

Kino

is there a cooler vampire than Blade

I want to hate that CGI jump, but I can't argue that it isn't on par with Marvel's current jumping in the air bullshit.

>thread in this far without the thing

l8r

>that moment before the lights come on
all of my clench

Doug Jones can do anything

best monster coming through

reminder this director sucked a little boy's dick

Oh no, he's throwing up letters.

That awful fiend. What a monster. Come everyone, let's all say MONSTER in unison. The guy sucked some poor boy's cock, as opposed to bombing kids or funding militias to kill kids. But wow, what a fiend for having sucked on some bloke's wee wee.

>literally defending a pedo

never change 4chin

this is fact!

found the chimo that fucked lil bois

What's worse though, sucking a boy's cock and leaving him mentally scared, or blowing him up or burning him alive during an air strike?

I mean it's not like he could become one of us some day on these here Indian funny book bulletin boards after you've gone and dropped a moab on his head, now can he?
I mean if you asked most parents of kids that was blown up or died in whatever horrible way kids can die in if they'd prefer some bloke playing with them sexually or dying horribly most if not all would prefer the touchy feely opposed to their kid dying.

No doubt the boy's gonna be a predator or an autist if not an outright deviant himself some day and with any luck he'll find his way here, and become just another damaged shit poster. Life's grand, ain't it?

>if you say sucking a child's dick is wrong you instantly think it's okay to blow em up?

i stopped after first season, who is this?

I'm just saying, to sit where ever the fuck you are and call the guy Satan is kinda hypocrtical when you live in the west and is a subject of probably either a government or coalitions of sovereign states that decided to act in some war some where's about where bombs got dropped on children.
That guy from BBC that molested those kids back in the day's such a devil even though around the same time Nixon dropped several million pounds of death on tens of thousands of people, most of them women and children in Vietnam---I'm sure if given the choice, those kids who got blown up or burned alive would have much preferred to have been diddled than obliterated.

the Master

i thought he was the big guy (4 u) from s1? the same one that escaped? this one looks skinny

it's a flashback

muto is such a qt.

This guy really takes the cake for me. That whole scene had me bouncing up and down on my hands.

I couldn't take this monster seriously.

Something about the straight lines and smooth texture - It looks like a staple remover on legs.

2spoopy

somebody ate too much alphabetti spaghetti

if del taco knows one thing its monster design

why didn't he open them?

this movie was dumb as fuck. how do you not feel something that huge coming?

that looked fine. the part that's bad is when he's fighting the lady vamp in front of the spotlight. del toro on the commentary says it looks like a video game

you chose the dumbest looking cenobite, so i'll one up you
THEY CALLED HIM RAWHEAD!

Bat Boy?

can he eat 3 boiled eggs in under a minute?

kill yourself

Reminder that The Creeper is the director's sick mentality personified.

All the monsters in krampus
10/10

>I mean if you asked most parents of kids that was blown up or died in whatever horrible way kids can die in if they'd prefer some bloke playing with them sexually or dying horribly most if not all would prefer the touchy feely opposed to their kid dying

Remember 98 percent of the cancer here is either reddit or 13 year olds

>not the pedo cunny spammer

hokay

that is the master taking over the big guys body. old german man is telling a story, goes like this
>according to legend there was a big guy who was the mayor/lord/leader of a town
>guy is like legit 8 feet tall
>hes really nice and friendly, loves helping people
>children disappearing from town
>goes into woods to investigate
>returns to town
>he acts cold and mean
>more people start disappearing from town
>eventually everybody leaves
and then latter on its revealed that it was the master who infected him, and old german guys cane sword belonged to the mayor