Is it actually illegal to sell fake drugs, I.e flour as cocaine or paper squares as LSD?

Is it actually illegal to sell fake drugs, I.e flour as cocaine or paper squares as LSD?

yes

eat shit and die

It's technically fraud.

A person convicted of criminal fraud may face a sentence of up to five years in prison. (18 USC § 1001.)

Yes , it's called fraud

It doesnt matter if the cops get you, you should be worried about gangsters ass niggas and junkies finding you and chopping your dick off and slitting your throat.

Flour looks nothing like coke you fucking faggot

We don't all live in harlem.

It's classed as selling the drug you claimed it to be in the UK.
Which is kinda kwl cos it stops cunts selling fake gear as the risk is the same.

I mean fraud charges < drug charges, right?

its classified as distrubution of controlled substances SOURCE: Lawyerfag

Some states, Illinois in particular has a drug look-alike law. And yes it would be fraud, or theft by deception.

If he/she isnt outright murdered for gypping a druggie.

No chance you can pass off flour as coke. Maybe to a first timer, but any one else would know it a mile away

Just an example.

Not only is it illegal, it's a great way to get shot. Even if you think you live in some dinky ass town that never sees violence... Rip off a few of the wrong people and they WILL stop over with baseball bats to say hello to your knees.

>implying poor and rich drug users wont kill you for ripping them off

> After following undercover agents to a hotel parking lot, a Missoula, Montana, man attempted to sell them a sheet of paper that he claimed was “blotter acid.” Even though the paper tested negative for LSD, the man was charged with criminal fraud and faced a five-year prison sentence and a fine of $50,000.

>Illinois in particular has a drug look-alike law.

yes I think New York does too. You can be arrested for selling fake cocaine or heroin even if you have no real drugs.

You'd be better off just getting the real deal and selling that. Less risk and effort

No. Most first time drug offences get less than 6 months. Most first time fraud offenses get 1 year+

If he desnt get straight up killed for ripping off a junkie

I would cut your ass up if you're near my area

> Implying you don't watch too many movies
> Implying selling something one time, in a small quantity will get you noticed by another small-time dealer.

Not every town is run by a goddamn gustavo fring.
I used to grow and sell mushrooms and weed when I was younger. I made up to $2000 on any given week. I was never approached by anyone. Nobody ever spoke to me about it. Nobody ever gave me a dirty look. I just sold to my friends and they sold to theirs. I sat on my ass in my house and that was that.

>Gustavo Fring
KEK

Further to this, if you're ripping off cunts, you'll get maybe half a dozen sales in total. If you're selling real stuff, you'll build a client base and get repeat sales.

But I'm assuming if you're selling fake shit then you're leaving town pretty soon after so wouldn't be worried about repeat business.

Right, that's precisely what someone would have to do. Be a traveling salesman of sorts like the gypsies or something selling their bullshit elixir.

same, paid for my college, easiest money you can make- The American Dream