Help me get nudes of my sister by bombarding her with dick pics or whatever it is you do

help me get nudes of my sister by bombarding her with dick pics or whatever it is you do

snapchat: amanda_cowap90

pic very related

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/amandacowap
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

bump for interest

whats the story op? does she know your tryin to get nudes?

bumper

bumperoo

what if i screenshotted this and sent it to her OP?

dont do that till we get nudes

damn youre right

she's a proud slut, obviously she doesnt know im trying to get her nudes but im pretty sure she knows im attracted to her

Make a new snapchat and spam her, demand nudes, get blocked, repeat till nudez

what if you spent a day of your life not being an utter faggot and actually helped win me and b some win.

why fuck over one of your own?

Do you live together? Just wait until she takes a shower and set up a hidden cam

Its easy if you live together just but a hidden camera from amazon set that shit up and get us some sexy shower pics

amanda cowpie's twitter
twitter.com/amandacowap

too scared she'll somehow find out, wanna put some distance between myself and the plot to get nudes, figured using b as a proxy was a good idea, hoping some of you are smoother at dirty talking than I am. also this way we all win and I love the idea of her being used for 1000s of people to whack it off to like the piece of fuckmeat she is, you cant even imagine what her cunt smells like on the thongs she wears when she stays over

funny that threads like this are full of people not realising that OP is trying to fuck up the real brother of this girl by getting you guys to say "hey look at what your bro is doing" lmao

need bikini pics

no we dont live together only get to see eachother rarely but we're pretty close

this doesnt help me at all I already have access to all those pics

that's even better tbh

those fucking skank eyebrows tho

Sup Forumsro tip: her ass, tits and vagina look like all the rest. Don't fuss over it, that's how bitches own us.

nope, just desperate enough to want her nudes after years of being cockteased. I know this is stupid and maybe when I cum I'll consider killing myself like I usually do when I realize how much of a shitty person I am. but until then... help a bro out

>this doesnt help me at all I already have access to all those pics

see if I'll ever help you again

pic of your face w timestamp link to fb so we know your ready for these nudes and not trying to fuck over real brother

For one thing Sup Forums isn't your personal army

>Using b as proxy
by showing a bunch of people with access to screenshots your sisters snapchat

for the lulz dipshit

She's got a nice forehead

prove you've got the nudes first, upload them with the good bits censored out then ill do whatever you ask me to that doesnt involve me being physically harmed

i'll just deny even knowing about Sup Forums, easy.