I know coming here for advice isnt the best idea but I just gotta get something off my chest to my Sup Forumsros...

I know coming here for advice isnt the best idea but I just gotta get something off my chest to my Sup Forumsros because theres no one else I can really talk to about it.

I've been with this girl for almost 8 months and at first it was great, huge feelings lots of fun shit like that but recently I dont know anymore. I just have this knot in the pit of my stomach and I cant figure out whats wrong.

Over the past few weeks ive come to realize how truly broken this girl is, she had a few freakouts, crying for no reason, almost broke up with me because she didnt want to drag me down in her misery.

At first I was really upset and hurt but now I'm wondering if its a sign I should jump ship even though I love this girl but I think it might not be healthy for me.

I used to be pretty broken as well but I figured out how to love myself and I thought maybe I could show her too but ive just had this awful feeling that I cant shake.

Anyone have any experience in this type of situation? If so I'm all ears.

Pic semi related, obviously not my phone but ive been keeping my distance

i think you need to provide more info about your relationship to give legit advice. how old are both of you? is she willing to get help? do you love her? etc etc

Tldr: broken girlfriend do I jump ship?

The fact that you're even second guessing it should be a clue. Freaking out and crying for no reason isn't the end of the world but twice in eight months? Also if she does call that often is another red flag. My guess is either low self esteem, which means you'll constantly have to give her attention and validation or you'll have a shit show on your hands, or she's cheating on you and the guilt is building up for her. I know a lot of people say that but it happens a lot too.

Im 20 shes 21, of course I love her but I'm not sure if staying is going to be the right move.

She's willing in theory but the chances of her going and getting help are slim to none

Ive had suspicions but I have nothing to back it up, I could be buggin but idk.
From experience if someone is guilty about something they do they just lie about it until you have the evidence

Currently in a relationship with a manic depressive girl.
Talk. Just talk as openly as you can. You may hurt her feelings and she'll struggle with perhaps a belief that you're falling out of love with her. Relationships are hard work but if you love her you'll put it in. If she loves you she'll put it in, too. You need to express how you feel about the whole thing and about she is and you need to listen.

You hear me. You need to listen.
It's the most important thing.
Talking
and listening.

BAIL
RED ALERT
ABORT
ABORT
if she has these emotional swings for no reasons, she's crazy. you can't fix crazy.

Ill take this into consideration thanks user

I'm not trying to fix crazy because I know thats something I have no control over, however if she can fix her crazy and help herself thats a different story.

You'll just have to be open with her then. If you REALLY think she's not crazy and can listen to reason, bring up how you're feeling and just talk to her. Relationships are built on communication... but when you do end up dumping her crazy ass, don't get roped into giving her "a second chance to prove she can be better".

Run as far as you can OP. Let me give you some backstory about my personal experience with a pyscho ex of mine:

>dated for 4.5 years, since I was 16
>rich and given everything she pretty much wanted (i.e. louis vutton purse, lip injections, porche maccan when she finished her undergrad)
>freak-outs when talking to other girls who were just friends
>would get mad if I was stuck in traffic getting home from university (takes about an hour from city to city)
>claimed i emotionally cheated on her by talking to another girl (not flirtatious at all, asking things like how to study better for the upcoming midterm)

the list goes on and on. Don't try and fix this person. You'll just end up hitting your head against the wall. Only thing that these type of people are good for is a fuck and chuck. Not even worht the FWB deal

Stop staying in relationships with defective people you morons. They don't change. They just infect your life with their bullshit. is a moron. People aren't machines, you can't fix them. Find happy, sane people to be with and you will actually enjoy being around them all the time, not just when they're "having a good day"...ffs

you could kill yourself

Definitely man thanks, and I dont give second chances when I end a relationship I cut them off completely.

Thanks man haha but as far as I can tell my situation is a little bit different than yours, my girl is a bit crazy because shes been hurting for many years and has done nothing to fix it, in general shes pretty chill your ex sounds like a top notch psycho bitch though props for putting up with that I appreciate you posting your experience

I mean I could... But then again I'm not depressed and I have value for my life

OP here just reiterating I dont plan on trying to fix her I'm just hoping she can fix herself before I feel enough is enough.

also should mentuion that my gf was molested when she was 5 by her older peers. And she had drug induced lupus, coupled with an abusive mother and a botched suicide attempt.

Should also mention that she accused me of wanting to cheat multiple times, and she ended up cheating on me with her drug dealer.

Might be a little different but maybe a little more the same. Point is, people will only change when they're ready to change. They gotta do it on their own accord, you can't force them or help them.

Had the same problem with my ex. We were dating for a year before i dumped her. At first everything was fine i was still in high school and was with my friends everyday. Then in uni i still wanted to hang out with some of them and she would always want to come along and if i said no she was mad and said i didn't love her and so on. In the end i was so upset everyday i couldn't go on like that so i left her. It was for the best now i'm more happy than at the end of our relationship. So my advice is to let her go or maybe try for a few months.

Yeah I feel that, I just hope it happens before I decide it's no longer good

Thanks for your experience man I'm planning on hanging on for a few months, if nothing changes then nothing changes its out of my hands

tell her that her problems are having an effect on you too (in a nice way), and ask her as a favor to go get help if she truly loves you. if she doesn't, then you know what to do.

I did that too. There is really no point in being depressed you have your own life to live. Just hang out with your friends so you don't feel so down like i did for a few days.

Used to date a girl who seemed to feel guilty about being happy. Her mom died when she was in high school and it messed her up. It was like survivor's guilt that told her she had to be miserable.

If she was caught off guard and was suddenly happy, it was like she prepared herself for it the next time, and willed herself not to enjoy it.

If we were fucking and she came, next time that same move wouldn't work.

Finally had to just tell her I couldn't go on like that -- her mom would have wanted her to be happy, and I wanted to be happy. If she wanted to be miserable, she'd have to do it alone.

Oddly enough, she seemed to wallow in the pain of getting dumped -- like it was a punishment she deserved in some odd way.

Some people are just fucked.

So at the first sign of trouble you want to bounc?
Yeah do it, she deserves better.

>freakouts/crying/lack of self worth
Tell me someone who hasent done either of those in their lifetime, you cant.
Talk to her about a doctor, a psychatrist
Get her checked out
She is clearly emotionally dependent on you, from what you say.

>pic
So you dont want her to give you attention at all? Then you'd bitch she is too distant and is cheating.

The only problem im seeing here is you,op.