Who's hungry?!

Who's hungry?!

I'm heading down to the nearest McDonald's restaurant for a Double Quarter Pounder with cheese, hot, fresh fries and an ice cold Coca Cola!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f4srPBTz1XQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I am

what kind of retarded shit is a double quarter pounder? why not just a half pounder?

O McFucks Given

How is double even good?

>saw this same gay shit last week

It's two quarter ounce patties, you fucking half witted jungle monkey. These fucking coloured spades need to get of this board. Fucking sodomized jail fag

Pick me up some of this.

Too bad at this time of night you're going to get 2 patties that are ice cold, soggy cold fried, and a drink that is half coke half carbonated water flavored

Good for you son

Yo pick me up one!

You hope for a reaction, huh? Okay, here's what I'll say to that. Um, I appreciate you picking me out of the crowd to give me your stance on not only your sexuality, but the fact that you can stand alone with this sexuality that you've hand selected, not based on your genitalia, I hope. Um, and uh, there are a lot of women out there that are struggling, that don't have the independence you got. I'm asking that you don't speak for them...As a whole. They probably wouldn't accept you with the open arms and gratitude that you assumed you deserve. So, um, um, that's for your safety because I don't think there's anyone that needs to impugn to discredit here. Um, the fact that you put on your shoes on your own in this little confabulation of clishmaclaver that you're having with me is with no doubt is clever. I'm charmed. Eh, so I'm also an independent woman, and I'm lesbian. So if you'd like we can go out sometime, just sex. I don't have money for food. Um, are you of age? You're seventeen? Are you eighteen? twenty two? Really? That's a great age. That's, that's fantastic. So, we don't have to worry about talking to your parents. I'm going to ignore the rest of the subject matter pertaining to this specific conversation, and go back to ogling baseball literature I really don't care for, and I think maybe you should start speaking to that woman herself because she's also independent, but she's also of a different ethnicity, and she'll be proud to see that you'd make that stand in a library no less and with an appropriate inside voice.

is that what you want mcdonalds senpai?
should I go get a double quarter pounder fries and a coke?
can this wait until tomorrow?
pls respond

I went to McDonald's today and got a Filet-O-Fish combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side. I was eating it in my vehicle in the parking lot and listening to an audiobook when I glanced up and saw the McDonald's worker I ordered outside having a cigarette.

She waved at me and I nodded and had to wait 7 minutes before she went back inside and I could eat in comfort again. I don't think that employees should be bothering or even trying to socialize with customers outside of the McDonald's restaurant or drive through, but that is another story.

I went to McDonald's for dinner tonight and got a McChicken combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side. As I was driving to the second window the same girl was still working. She was acting somewhat obsequious and attempting small talk when she asked, 'why don't you come eat inside instead of in the parking lot where it is cold'.

That really bothered me for many reasons. First of all, I don't want my routine or actions to be tracked by a fast food employee. Secondly, she should not try to tell me how I should live my life. I do not want to eat inside because I find it less comfortable and would much rather be inside my vehicle listening to an audiobook and enjoying myself and my privacy.

Overall, I think it was very unprofessional to bring this up. I should have a clean slate with each drive through visit, not have to get the third degree because I committed some sort of faux pas. Which I don't think I did, because I often see people eating in fast food parking lots. How does she know I am not busy going to work or somewhere in a rush?

How do you feel about eating in your vehicle in the parking lot of a fast food restaurant versus eating inside the restaurant?

I'm really fucking hungry and I would stomp a kitten to death for some McD's

Too bad I live in the middle of nowhere. Fuck

I guess I'll have a soggy sandwich instead. I think there's some ham in the fridge. :(

You still have internet access though, at least there's that.

Would I rather eat in my car than amongst a bunch of loud obnoxious people, not to mention KIDS who cry and whine and sneeze on everything. Hell yeah I'll eat in the car

A horse getting a handy is more appealing than mcshit. Post more horse cock.

Calm down. That rage is nigger tier. Both make sense.

Have fun getting v& m8. Beastiality is as illegal as cheese pizza. Its just not as much of a taboo.

Recorded beastiality anyway.

every quarter pounder comes with cheese you fucking retarded piece of shit, even mcdonald is retarded for saying there is cheese on it. its fucking irrelevant to the entire fucking burger.

It's double. Double is better then singles. This entire board is about getting doubles, and now you question why double would be better?

>every

So what if I order a quarter pounder without cheese?
Then the only cheese present would be on the head of your cock you teenaged cock goblin.

I have sex with my pupper all the time. She has juicy orgasms.

Your thinking is deep and too much for these summer fags.
Date me pls.

you dont order a quarter pounder without cheese without stating you order one without cheese. its like saying if a cheeseburger comes with cheese you fucking retarded american

cheeseburger isn't with regard to the cheese, it's about how the burger is made, the process

My god you are dumb.

its copypasta but
its more fun to eat inside when youre with friends
I order a hamburger desu and a water evrytime
youtube.com/watch?v=f4srPBTz1XQ

Haven't had your cheese burger fix today yet huh? I can tell you're cranky. I ate two yesterday. I ate two today. With swiss cheese. Slightly toasted bun, with a small amount of mayonnaise and relish on the bottom bun. Then I put the burger on the bun and put a little bit of ketchup and mustard on the top. Then I put the lid on and it devour them. I'm going to eat two more burgers tomorrow. I might even get some soda to wash it all down. I can't wait.

I die inside everytime i take your orders at mcdonalds, before i call you cancerous whores. nothing better than soaking up the culture in a 1 month work vacation. I figured to myself, I got my masters, I got my dual passport, why not enrich myself with my other side of my blood by working for mcdonalds for a month. I almost wanted to cut myself in half and rid myself of this american disease but then again I would die. Go die amerilard

But I made the burger myself. I don't often go to McDecents. You still need your burger fix though, I can tell you're angry at life. A good burger can turn your whole day around. Maybe the McDiddles isn't doing it for you. Try a fancier place like Burger Prince or Wanda's.

Should've put a tissue on that popped chest pimple.

Ill try that, I might it because im half burger. But if you made the burger yourself, I know you. You know yourself, please kill yourself

>I got my masters
>works at mcdonalds
sounds about right.

I don't currently have suicidal feelings, and your prompting is not going to bring me to do so. You should invest in a tasty burger. It might make your day just a little bit brighter. You can't frown while eating a burger.

damnit my text endeavors have failed

No, your text endeavors haven't failed. You failed. A failure of a human, you are the carcass of success. The skeleton of what could have been.

Kill yourself.

go eat a cheeseburger

>fucking retarded american here
but i agree
when you order a quarter pounder i rarely get asked if i want cheese
it's implicit with most of their order takers