Death Grips anniversary

Death Grips have now been together for 6 years. What are you doing to celebrate?

why am I only interested in DG when there's new album hype? I almost never play their music outside of those times

You are not a true fan, you cannot "stay legend".

Listening to Next Grips at the moment.

Right through your sk-sk-sk-skuuuuuull

Posting in this thread

Wheeeeeeee

went to waffle house and forgot my wallet at home. why do I love them so much?

Might give Government Plates another listen before moving to whatever's after that.

Don't waste your time GP is average at best

I feel the same way except for TPTB and maybe TMS, I can play those front to back any day

I'm going to sleep.

nigga it's like lunch time

I know but i was working all night and just finished now, gonna eat a tuna can listening to Exmilitary and die for a bit.

Nigga be like nigga nigaa

Fucking nigger

have a gud sleep user may Ride watch over you

>Don't waste your time GP is average at best
I liked a few songs off of it, and I didn't like NLDW the first time I listened to it before it grew on me.

I had the same experience but unlike NLDW I just couldn't "grow" into GP, it just doesn't do anything for me no matter how many time I try to listen to it

gonna death and grip

Listening to why bitch gotta lie at the moment.
Does anybody know anything about a 2017 LP from them?

I really wish I could listen to them (or anything really) right now but I can't because my headphones broke and I don't want to bother the people around me by playing music with my phone's speakers.

Earbuds are like $5 I mean it's not quality or anything but still

wtf kek

It's been two days please send help

despite of all the memes, they're an amazing group and making some of the most original music today imo

No GP is their third best album, and it's superior to the TMS.

cringe thread?

First EP is criminally overlooked t b h

I GOT DA FEVER

>and it's superior to the TMS.
lol

dunno. probably listen to the new Grouper songs

in b4 >daethgrips fanboy club

listening to thom yorke

full moon (death classic) is still my favorite track

I personally hope one doesn't happen
BP was alright, but I feel like they're going downhill, like they're running out of ideas.

Listening to the Powers That B now. I swear, Jenny Death is the better half of it.

first track they've recorded, but fuck is it good

Death Grips are for nu male cucks who love it when their boipuccis get moistened by le angry black man screams because it makes their stepdad furious! prove me wrong