Fluffy thread Abuse addition

fluffy thread Abuse addition

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf7fSVcMi3rvvI4qqQp8sdjB4Km5h8aGthFvrtVP_bgwL6vxA/viewform
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I think i just felt something. thx

dont thankme just contribute!

bump

i like watching foals get tortured because i cant torture children

Looking for a picture. Two parents carrying foals on their back, with one foal forced to walk through snow. Picture narrates how the best babies ride on momma's back. Other babies ride on the dad's back if he's around.

Bump

here you go fam

ive saved every image from every fluffy thread ive been a part of all year.

So it WAS Wolfram's. I was searching through all of carpdime's work on booru for it. Thank you.

Looking for a comic about a foal in a plastic town made to work. And has to come up with money for rent or something. Been awhile.

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf7fSVcMi3rvvI4qqQp8sdjB4Km5h8aGthFvrtVP_bgwL6vxA/viewform
Take my stupid 2 min survey.

np fam

Contribooting

Bump

Looking for comic about guy in apartment who somewhat tolerates a bad fluffy.

Damn that one gets me everytime I love it.

Think it was by RingOfFire, same guy who made "Good manners are all that matters"

Does anyone have the original Darth maracas story? Not the one with the micros.

I usually see fluffies going for like, a buck or so in comics. Wouldn't a bioengineered, talking pet be more expensive? Or is it because there are so damn many of them?

Yes, after all they're vermin in that universe.

Also, checked

More like this?

originally they where thousands of dollars and where unable to breed but peta freed breeding fluffies into the wild. thus normal breeders got ahold of them.

Could u guys post something more hardcore?

Dis fluffies seem to be having a nice time

Turns out Freaks Come Out At Night isn't just a catchy song.

Bumping for moar

After everything that's been done to fluffies, not getting your favorite toy doesn't seem so bad....wonder how he lost his legs tho

I've been here for a while and this shit still confuses me.

It just happened sometime last year and it became a thing.
My guess is it's an escape for people who have a strong desire to harm animals
Nice trips though.

Try 5 years ago, and you are an idiot

Continue please

5?? Fuck, well I was definitely around when this didn't exist.
I guess I just didn't keep track.

I love how fucking retarded fluffies are

Shuffles will NEVER get his favorite toy. Or any good toy. He must always watch other fluffies play while he has a piece of string.

Imma need tree fiddy fo dat

The people in the fluffy-verse are almost as retarded.
>Fluffy can't make it to the litterbox in time
>Owner cuts its legs off

reallyfucking wish the artist made more, one of the best comics out htere

Will this ever be finished?

That's the sadistic joke

You guys have problems. Serously

Probably never

God damnit guys. We were on page 2, and now were down to 6. We need to get our shit together.

WHAT. IS. THIS. FUCKING. SHIT.

We're all beta males who don't have power or authority over anything, so we look to fake creature abuse to seem strong and yet we wouldn't be able to even kick a real animal.

Yu no wike fwuffy thwead? Mebe you fee betah in wate my no no stick thwead? Or mebe not a mawe thwead? Mebe a hooman get worstest owies thwead?

Why do fluffies love spaghetti so much?

underated kek

Nothing that you would be interested in, kindly move along now

What do you giys like about this?
Like whats the point do you masturbate to this? Ive scrolled past these fucking threads for a year or two and ive always wanted to know

Hasbio genetic programing. These things were originally a kid's toy, and kids love spaghetti, so they made fluffy's love spaghetti.

Some people like me have urges to hurt ourselves and even others, this allows us to fulfill those urges of sadisticness without actually harming anyone or anything

This

There is no point to it. You can leave now.

Bump

Oh okay, thanks man now i know

Srry mr fluffy abuser

Hey guys quick question how do you deal with the sadness after all of your friends leave you because your kind of a pice of shit and you find out that they are doing great and your not? Sorry to get off topic of the thread and all

Yeah, probably. In the mean time can we enjoy our threads in peace

Actually, I'm more of a hugboxer, with some weirdbox every now, and then. And I also post shitty drawings some times

We deal with them with fluffy threads, now fuck off

>tfw the dream is dead

Don't let anyone tell us we let the fandom die without a fight, but fandom's dead

Thanks

I'm doing better than most of my friends. I'm still alive.

>Flugbies
>Shit
Are you joking? Flugbies are the best damn thing ITT.

It's a bit early to call it, I'd say.
Are we dying?
Maaaaaaaybe?
IDK, we started these threads to troll bronies. Less bronies, less incentive to make fluffy pictures.

Why not pot in /mlp/?

the fandom hasn't really recovered from its first great culling over a year ago and the threads on Sup Forums are more infrequent and uninspired and empty each day. the booru's trickle of content is also slower and more lacking in quality than it had been for a while. Foalout4 hasn't posted anything in a while, for instance. Its not dead but its just about there

Usually I attempt suicide, realize I'm too pussy to Do it, drink till I'm even more depressed, and hope one day I can pull the trigger