Shoe rate thread

Shoe rate thread.

Show off them kicks Sup Forums!

Came in the mail yesterday. I'm starting to love Vans

Soi much white

I would be extremely pissed if someone stepped on those. Niggas would be dead in a heartbeat.

Vans are for stoners and negroes

Barely any white on them boy, get yourself some triple whites

How's it feel to be on public assistance nigger

Why do all you faggots wear white shoes

Got these recently tho. Hope the pic doesn't come out like the last one.

What do you wear then?

What are those?

Multi color Ultra Boosts my dude B)

Uhh black shoes

A little more specific? Brand? Model?

Vans classic

God damn those are nice

And comfortable my man.

Fuck Kanye. With that said... Ultra Boosts are amazing.

You got any?

Got 3 pairs of Ultra Boosts. A couple Pure Boosts. Just recently got the Crazylight Boost Low 2016's. Not nearly as plush but still really nice.

Post some pics! Btw you got any NMD?

>velcro on top of shoelaces
JUST

No NMD's. Seem overpriced for what you get. My Ultra Boosts are nothing special. Black/White, Triple Whites, and the Solar Yellow. I'm really looking forward to the all black ones (with the boost colored black). If you guys are looking for deals roadrunnersports has some good promotions from time to time if you sign up for their membership.

Nice, what do you think of the uncaged?

wow these some ugly ass shoes

Not a huge fan of how the uncaged looks. Don't know what it is. Maybe how the transition to the ankle looks like a sock. I might give them a try if I find them for the right price.

They're about the same as the regular Ultra Boosts, but a little more hard to find. Most stores around me don't have shit except this one small business that gets nothing but the best stuff, but limited quantity. That's where I got my multi-color and olive green uncaged.

They have laces too famalam.

I'm not THAT autistic.

ZX 750's

I have a lot more user-san. Thoughts on these?
Femanon/10
>sketchers
I'm sorry for you.
What the fuck are those?
Not bad my man
Skin head/10
Real man's shoes. You have my respects timberfag

Have fire red 5s, mesh jordan futures, leather AF!s Black Lebron 13s and etc. wont post unless desired.

Side view.