Winner!!!

rolling rolling rolling

>g
sauce

check em

Show

2ez

2nd dubs!

I like boobs but these images look like old photobucket thumbnails (before they got fully deleted) that have been blown up to look like snapchat files.

i found her snapchat on photobucket and started a convo with "gues who got a new snap" and spammed her with dick pics. she somehow thinks im an ex she has a crush on.
meh. whatever works

OP wasn't a faggot.

they're either bad pic-taking or screenshots of snapvideos

moar?

my trolling phone is shit, is all i can think. i literally just screenshotted most of them 20 mins ago.

probably one of those faggoty filters snapchat has

this is fucking genius

hnnng your friend is one hot slut

some of these are screens of videos, yes.
only a couple.. sorry i dont have many.. yet. she still thinks im some fag she used to date. for the past 2 nights ive spammed her with cock pics while i was fapping and she delivered for me

Please share SC name user

last one Sup Forumsros. wish i had more to share.
ill post more tomorrow night. unless she figures out im some random stranger from bumfuck nowhere.

i would but i kinda have a good thing going. when she finds out that im a stranger, ill dump everything ive collected at once and post her SC for Sup Forums

post fb

i dont have it.. scroll up for her name

one vid pls

i just screenshotted the snaps dude. sorry. my social engineering technology/knowledge isnt that advanced.

have a partially covered titty instead

i care.

Use Casper app

Search the apk on google

Android only but lets you screen cap without showing you did

it's her, op?

downloading it now. ive been blocked countless times because i always screenshot wins. most chicks dont really like that, haha

i dont think so. i tried to google her too.