Feels thread?
I need this right now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8We0FVflGaU
youtu.be/_vBTizLUTs8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Me too

Miss her terribly. youtube.com/watch?v=8We0FVflGaU

OP here, what's everyone's way of dealing with the shit around you?
I personally put my earbuds in and let my entire 3 hour playlist play and drone everything out.

Drugs friends music really

Take benadryl and sleep. It started with percocet/vicodin but when the supplies ran dry it was easier to just sleep for days on end.

Try this:
Eat a good breakfast every day.
I just eat 3 eggs - a high protein breakfast slows your metabolism for the rest of the day.

Take deeper, slower breaths throughout the day. Draw out the exhale, try to expel all the shit that weighs you down with the breath.

Look into good stuff for your body like Yoga and Meditation. Good guided meditation videos aren't hard to find, and there's no wrong way to do it if it helps you feel better. The idea is to come as close to thinking about absolutely nothing as possible

Workout, this is the best one. But do it in a way that isn't damaging you. People work out stupid. There's a difference between going for gains and working out for health benefits. A good place to meet in the middle is Pilates. That shit will help your core muscles like nothing else, and eases back pain that mostly everyone has.

Music is an awesome way to drown out reality, I personally find it easier to relax when i'm playing the music myself. I play trumpet and piano, and both are seriously therapeutic. I've been very ill for the past few years so my lungs don't work like they used to, so for now piano is all I can do.

Sorry for the long response, just looking to pass on what i've learned actually works to people who need it

I always forget Sup Forums isn't full of shitlords, it has redeemable people in it.
Thanks everyone who replied.

I drink whenever possible.

Learn. About the body, about the mind. Find out who in the past or present has found out how to accept their existence in a world filled with sadness, and get inside their heads. There's a book called I Am That by Nisargadatta Maharaj that sums it up pretty nicely. Some timeless advice in that book, you can find a pdf of it for free pretty easily

Can you link your playlist?

I don't. Or I run for it to only get worse.

Here's my personal favorite
youtu.be/_vBTizLUTs8

my depression has been the worst recently aswell.
I feel this sense that my usefulness is up lads.
my past years has been so hard to continue, no benefits from the gov after service, shit jobs leading nowhere, family disconnecting.
I haven't posted or lurked in a while actually, been a few years.
but let me pass down what an annon said to me years ago that helps me sometimes:
>"you must never give into despair. allow yourself to slip down that road and you surrender to your lowest instincts. in the darkets of times, hope is something you give yourself. that is the meaning of inner strength" -General Iroh, Dragon of the West 'Uncle'

The cool part about Sup Forums is that a lot of us are here for the same reasons.

does anyone have the Elisa3.jpg story . there was 5 of them but thread 404.. was getting into it

Will the void leave Sup Forums?

Can someone post the Elisa story? The previous thread just died. I need to finish it.

let me share my feels then
>be me
>kissless virgin loser
>recently started talking to a girl (about a month ago)
>starting to like her thinking she feels the same way about me
>she used to talk to my best friend but that was almost a year ago
>best friend fucks a different girl then tells me he's gonna go after her
>tell her i like her in desperation
>fast forward about a week
>she tells me she likes him
>feelsbadman.jpg
>drunk text her
>things get worse
>seriously consider killing myself while drunk
hopefully things get better with time

Elisa story pleaseee.

Here's the full story

Currently drunk and watching Firefly. Depressed because my social anxiety is acting up lately and I've lost all of my motivation to force myself to talk to people in real life. You guys are all I've got.

Can everyone who sees this post describe what they're looking for in life?

you know we're here for you man

honestly i just want someone who treats needs me just as much as i need them and i would like to be able to fish daily as well

i'm looking for a way to stop being dead weight or a way to man up and die like i want to
my life is filled with escapism and every time i try to actually focus on life it ends horribly so

Besides love and happiness? Confidence. I'm starting to lose my motivation, and once that's gone, I've got no reason to live.

Regeneration and a fresh perspective on life. Everything's become very stagnant and dense, so it's very difficult for me to get comfortable in it all.

A real lasting happiness that isn't drug induced or mania. A wake up and "hey, it's not so bad" kind of happiness.

A good night's sleep. My insomnia makes me want to die everyday.

I feel you, man. I've been having trouble being happy with my mind going to shit.

Anyone have any sad as fuck song suggestions? Only the best of your sad cunt playlists.

Drinking. I've been drinking for about 3 years (Im 20) and I've only every been drunk by myself. Nobody wants to drink with me. I have no friends. Life is terrible.

Knowing what you want is half the battle. If you guys don't want my shit, just tell me and i'll leave you alone. A different perspective never hurt anyone though

Fishing is seriously therapeutic, it's like meditation but better. I think you might find that more people need you when you don't need them anymore

What most people think of as love and happiness will never happen, ever. You can have love for those around you, and if you're lucky it might be reciprocated.

Happiness is really a short-term thing. Inner peace is much more lasting. If you go seeking the euphoria of happiness, you'll usually end up feeling pretty empty inside.

What do you have to feel under-confident about?

I'm actually having the same problem with perspective. Some people say that the best way to change your perspective is to travel to other places and see how other people live. It's easy to get trapped in the safety of routines, but the safety of it is also pretty boring.

Try to do things that break the norm. Do something the normal you would never dream of doing

That's a really modest expectation. Like I mentioned before, happiness is something we like to hold onto but often drive ourselves crazy chasing it. You should try long-term meditation, it gives you a peaceful afterglow that lasts days or even weeks, and the random creative thoughts induced by the change in brainwaves can be what you need to get out of a depression

My closest friend in life has really bad insomnia. It wasn't anything medically wrong with him, but he was stabbed in his sleep years ago and always thought he would wake up getting stabbed, so he'd stay awake until his body forced him to sleep. I'm not sure what your case is, but coming from a medical background i'd recommend you deal with any environmental factors that cause you not to sleep (any and all screens, reading, etc) and also make sure that you don't do anything in your bed except sleep.

Actually made me tear up, holy shit.

I hit the character limit, i really wanted to elaborate on this a little more. For insomnia, you really have to build that connection that bed is for sleep. It really helps a lot. Don't do anything stimulating in your bed, aside from maybe masturbation or sex. You can train yourself to go completely parasympathetic as soon as you hit the bed, with enough practice. Also, tiring yourself out from exercise can help you sleep really well, you just need to make sure to do it a few hours before sleep because exercise is stimulating as well