Can any Medfags tell me how to get rid of a canker sore? I get them every so often...

Can any Medfags tell me how to get rid of a canker sore? I get them every so often. Looking for quick and easy ways to remove em.

Swishing warm salt water in mouth helps

Alum it's white powder usually in your moms spice rack

I'm not a MEDFAG, but I can tell you authentic manuka honey works wonders on the sons a bitches. That, or food-grade hydrogen peroxide.

how often are you getting them?

can't really do much in getting rid of them quickly

L-Lysine

Alum

I try that but it doesnt feel like im making a lot of progress

Kill yourself and you won't ever have to worry about them

If you are truly serious go to the fucking pharmacy and buy some canker medicine. Canc-X or whatever the shit is called. If you are broke as shit best I can say is rinse your mouth with semi salt water now and then but it's not gonna do a lot. Shit will go away if you leave it alone.

Like at least once a month

Honest to god. Mustard. burns like Hitler, but will be gone like his jews

make sure you get enough vitamine c and sleep. im not familiar with the english term however these are often caused by lack of vitamine c, sleep deprevation and/or stress.

salt water doesnt really do shit. use orajel, clears it up in a day or so.

Canker sores are HSV-1. They are a recurring problem, but generally avoiding stress tends to help in reducing the chances of recurrence. That said, enjoy the ride, bubberino!

Seriously alum no joke moms nurse and use to use it when I was young

Cut it out with a scalpel.
Is this what you wanted when you decided not to google a fucking home remedy?

Buy some Lysine tablets 1000mg take like 4000 Mg every day for 2-3 days but also hydrogen peroxide works just don't swallow it faggot

If you get them too much you probably need Vitamin B. Go eat tofu and mussel from time to time.

Kanka/Zilactin and Listerine.

You can't get them if you're dead, OP

Use Listerine a couple times a day.

Hold an ice cube on it for as long as you can

stay the fuck away from l-arginine.

fucking shit gave me canker sores every 3-4 days. at one point I had like 5 canker sores at the same time. had amazing erection quality though, fucking literal diamonds.

anyway if you want to prevent, take l-lysine.

Put some cocaine on it to make it numb, then do

Are you getting enough water? Cankers are the first thing that happens to me when I get dehydrated

Thanks user, im up late a lot so i think ill try this

Put salt right on it.

Will hurt like a bitch, but helps a lot.

Stick your finger in your asshole to get it wet, dip it in your mother's cooking salt and press down on the sore for 15 seconds. Will taste like shit and burn like hell BUT that's the cost of eating pussy without dental dam.

Here is my method, usually gets rid of the pain within a day, and the sore within 3-4 days.

Step 1, Mouthwash with any normal mouthwash.

Step 2, brush your teeth and tongue as you normally would.

Step 3, rinse with mouth wash one more time to clean out your mouth.

Step 4, this step hurts but it helps, take your tooth brush and brush your sore. Do this for about 5-10 seconds. You want to make it bleed slightly so it forms a more protective layer when its coagulates.

Step 5, rinse with mouth wash one final time.

Step 6 (optional), rinse with purified water if you dont like the taste of mouth wash. It must be purified though. The bacteria in normal tap water makes the sore stick around longer.

Why the fuck should I tell you how to get rid of canker sores?

Salt water wash and alum used to work for me...but most of all just agenough some. Mine went away with time but got replaced with terrible migraines.

you could try by not being a pussy

>are HSV-1
[citation needed]

I used to have braces, which caused many sores in my mouth. Use warm salt water about 3 times a day, brush it with your tooth brush when you brush your teeth, and use orajel. Should heal up in a few days

If you smoke, stop. Kept getting them from smoking, especially in the Winter.

Listerene is the shit. I had a sore for a week that made it painful to do anything, used listerene, burned like hell, but dammit if it clear it up in just under 2 days

salt water or baking soda mixed with warm water might help.
funny, I have one right now.
usually acidic foods may cause canker sores, have you been eating alot?

Brush your teeth and clean your mouth daily. It occurs often if you have shit hygiene.

L-Lysine and Propolis make them go away within 24 hours. Cheap on amazon.

i legit just use listerine three times a day and it is gon after about 2-3 days

Put alum on it. Dry the canker sore first with a paper towel or something then take a damp q tip and dip it into the alum powder. Hold that on the sore for at least 1 min. Alum is a pickling spice and it will "dry out" the sore. The alum will burn like crazy and tastes horriable but it should be gone or almost gone in the morning. If not just repeat. Also, alum can be harmful if you swallow enough, so be sure to rinse your mouth after you use it. Also, the theory on canker sores is that they are caused by a vitamin b deficiency. So a b vitamin tablet probably isn't a bad idea.

can confirm, used to get a lot of big canker sores, salt water will help ease irritation and also clean and help heal the wound. If it isn't annoying you wont tongue it as much either. Do it as often as needed. Nothing will get rid of it right away short of cutting off part of your lip.

I get them often, It has shit to do ith my anemia.
I take iron supplements when i get them and they go away really fast, they are just cold sores. I used to get them bad and my parents took me to a ton of doctors and they all did herpes tests and shit, its just a cold sore. /out/

medfag here. use lye

nothing else really helps just gotta deal with it unfortunately

Not a medfag but I just use Listerine and make sure to have lots of vitamin C. Haven't gotten them since I was a kid.

Just had a chat with my dentist cuz I get these bitches a lot. They're caused by bacteria and anti-bacterial mouthwash is supposed to help. Mine latest sore cleared up in about a week after I started using mouthwash when I brushed.

Gargle orange juice and eat lots of sugary snacks.

No they aren't you fucktard. HSV-1 causes cold sores, not canker sores.