I did it

I did it.

I had sex with another functional human being, one that's a great friend of mine. One that I look up to and has common interests with me.

I did it Sup Forums.

Just had to share.

Good on you. I had sex with a long time friend as well earlier today and I instantly regretted it

At least there's one of us who's not fucking it up

Grats

Did you swallow it or spit it like a cuck you are

OP here. Why'd you regret it?

Congratulations user

So how sore is your ass
>>all jokes aside want to greentext story how you pulled it off?

>look up to.
cuck

Gratz Sup Forumsro, puss any good ?

Good job man. Proud of you.

What does sex fell like?

my "best friend" is fucking me behind her boyfriends back

feelsgoodman

Like sex

A bag of sand

Story?

Like a warm apple pie

forgive english, i am Russia.

i come to study clothing and fashion at American university. i am here little time and i am very hard stress. i am gay also and this very difficult for me, i am very religion person. i never act to be gay with other men before. but after i am in america 6 weeks i am my friend together he is gay also. He was show me American fashion and then we are kiss.

We sex together. I never before now am tell my mother about gay because i am very shame. As i fock this American boy it is very good to me but also i am feel so guilty. I feel extreme guilty as I begin orgasm. I feel so guilty that I pick up my telephone and call Mother in Russia. I awaken her. It too late for stopping so I am cumming sex. I am very upset and guilty and crying, so I yell her, "I AM CUM FROM SEX" (in Russia). She say what? I say "I AM CUM FROM SEX" and she say you boy, do not marry American girl, and I say "NO I AM CUM FROM SEX WITH MAN, I AM IN ASS, I CUM IN ASS" and my mother very angry me. She not get scared though.

I hang up phone and am very embarrass. My friend also he is very embarrass. I am guilt and feel very stupid. I wonder, why do I gay with man? But I continue because when it spurt it feel very good in American ass.

We'd been talking online for a while, she used to play in an online gaming community that I played it. Then we started talking every night on the phone.

>be me
>nervous as fuck
>rent a hotel room for cheap cheap
>she lives close to the hotel, a 5 minute drive from her place
>we go in, immediately chill on the bed
>she starts tickling me because I told her I was ticklish
>suddenly we end up really close, cuddling and stuff
>I kiss her, and have my first kiss ever
>we start to rub each other's backs, things get hot and heavy
>I jokingly slap her ass, she likes it and laughs a bit
>she kisses me again, this time adding tongue
>I get brave
>"Get on top of me."
>She's nervous but mounts me, we start grinding
>she leans forward, whispers "Are you ready?"
fuck yes I am
>she takes her panties off and starts to ride me

Holy shit Valhalla awaits me.

Pussy was great. I tore her a little because I was rough and she hadn't had sex in a while.

Good because you'll never be able to fuck those cartoons ur always masturbating too. Hopefully now you will grow up.

Ride eternal my deflowered friend.

i meant how did you lead up to that point don't care how it was initiated we want full background information

I'm sure it was a great experience. When are you coming out of the closet

It's the best feeling in the world. She let me cum inside her.

Wish my dad and I were that tight

Congrats man, have a good one.

>being this much of a raging faggot

There's only one option left for you

How did you meet her, how did the idea of fucking eachother come about? Tell us oh pee.

good going OP.

>not op

Like he said online

I'm sure he poured his faggot feelings out to her and she did the same. Then she's like my dad beats me and you make me feel safe and he's like I'm a limp wristed little bitch but I'll protect you. Shes like I live here and he books the room in some roach infested hotel. They meet. She's like fucking 12 and he's 34. GG life

I met her in an online gaming community and we started to share lewd pics. Not of each other, but of common fetishes we had. Eventually she mentioned that she hadn't gotten laid in a while, and I told her I hadn't gotten laid at all.

We laughed about it all at first, but then as we talked more, and the more she hinted that she wanted someone to do stuff to her, the more I started to imply that I could do these things for her.

After a point, we decided that if we ever did that kind of stuff, we'd stay friends since we got so close to one another.

I learned that we liked the same music, and had similar family situations, so that only brought us closer.

Eventually I decided "fuck it, I'm going to ask her if I can visit". Sex wasn't mentioned, but heavily implied. I made sexual jokes with her all the time and she usually responded well.

We never traded lewd pictures of ourselves though, because she asked for us not to do that. She didn't want to objectify our relationship or some shit like that.

So when she mentioned "I started taking birth control" that's when I knew that she was interested.

>OP here

Hahah jesus fuck that's hilarious.

>common fetishes
What are the fetishes you share?

wat gaem?

Anime grills with fangs, claws, tails, goo girls.

She likes BDSM so I'd share webms of that, and I like the occasional zoo vids so she'd send me gifs and webms.

TornCity

torn.com

those aren't common fetishes, neckbeard.

I think he meant that they had the fetishes in common

>"but of common fetishes we had"

Common as in fetishes we have in common.

Bet you've never heard these words from your dad, but im proud of you

Th-thanks

Funny I was thinking the same about you weeb fag haha