A black firefighter gets this note on Monday. A couple of days later, his home is torched...

A black firefighter gets this note on Monday. A couple of days later, his home is torched. You don't fuck with a firefighter... Especially one that isn't getting paid. Hit my feels!

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2016/08/04/us/firefighter-racist-threat-trnd/index.html
cnn.com/2016/08/04/us/phoenix-serial-shootings/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Link?

cnn.com/2016/08/04/us/firefighter-racist-threat-trnd/index.html

How do we know he didn't orchestrate the whole thing so that he gets a new house?

Just arrested the guy. He admitted it

HEY! One less Trump voter in Nov. This guy gonna be locked up!!

my money is on this
firefighters are more likely to be arsons than any one else
niggers are more likely to be criminals than anyone else

Yeah, so the white supremacist across the street who admitted to setting the fire was doing it to help the guy get a new house

Two kids and a wife lived there. Fire killed two of their cats. Really, you gonna fuck with a VOLUNTEER firefighter?

cnn.com/2016/08/04/us/phoenix-serial-shootings/index.html

Why are you not talking about this?

make your own thread and talk about it

Plus, he took one of our "big girls" off our hands. America should salute this hero!!

Eat a bowl of balls, faggot!

yeah thats messed up! Glad they caught the nazi

He didn't write the letter. He did it out of rage for losing his position or being demoted some shit like that.

Goddamn. After looking at the story, I feel so bad. Is this white guilt?

>black firefighter
>black

We know who's the arsonist

I don't know... Since I was a kid, I just always had respect for the fire department. Hardcore, fucking American bad asses. This guy doesn't get paid, lives in a shitty apartment and he does more in a day than most of us do in a year. Fucked up that he gets targeted.

well then who wrote the letter?

It's called empathy. You're not supposed to bring that here.

Wrote the note himself.

try reading, you cro magnon retard

what is this, "empathy" you speak of?

Ha, I can watch that gif for days

feelsbadman

It doesn't say in the story from the link. I wouldn't admit to writing that either. Sheesh.

but the firefighter reported it to the police when he got it. Home was burned two days later. They arrest a man who admits to setting the fire.

The go fund me page

/2hunioc

But read the story, arson says he didn't write the message or threat.

american bad asses? Fucking cuck country.

>A firefighter gets this note on Monday. A couple of days later, his home is torched.
Irony detected in faggots post.

Fuck off bitch, who's there to help your country full of chumps out when yall get attacked or natural disasters happen, dickwrinkle!

Laughing... Just picturing what it is that YOU do to serve others besides yourself. You're the piece of shit that is ruining what it meant to be American. If you can't show respect then stfu. Who you gonna call when your shit is burning? 12 year old little brat

i c what you did there, manchild.