ITT underrated albums by highly rated artists

ITT underrated albums by highly rated artists

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PPbZEEZme6Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

David Bowie - Black Tie White Noise.

That's dogshit, this is the correct answer.

It's a complete rehash of ITCOTCK.

That's a 9/10 at best.

Black Tie is an 11.

"no"

This is a 10/10 album though. Even p4k gave it a 10.

Underrated on Sup Forums tho.

I might have shit taste but I actually got into Pink Floyd because of The Final Cut. Don't really understand the hate it gets.

Islands

how is this really? is it like a continuation of the Bossanova sound? because I loved Bossanova

Starless and Bible Black needs more love than ITWOP

"Yes."

it's nothing like bossanova
it's a different take on surfer rosa

If you took out the title track this would be one of the best.

I think it would be the best, unless you include comps in which case Hatful is the best

>hail to the filler
>good

Both wrong.

I like Van Halen, but just...no...

Speaking in Tongues was the first Talking Heads album that I listened to. This one seem more appropriated.

DAE Green Day???

that's not Bossanova

Best VH since 1894. Killer fucking guitar, best bass playing of any VH album and even Dave has his moments- great witty lyrics . Its highly underrated.

youtube.com/watch?v=PPbZEEZme6Y

you cant get more highly rated than pink floyd

yes
it's so so much more than just proto-loveless

>I disagree with the lyrics so it's bad
You've got to admit it's a good song despite being preachy

Quote possibly his best IMO.

Definitely not underrated, IMO.

100th Window hardly gets talked about, even though it didn't receive horrible reviews everyone kept comparing it to Mezzanine. To me it's one of the most detailed, layered and beautiful records ever, not to mention how timeless it sounds compared to Mezzanine which, as much as I love it, is stuck in the 90s sonically.

>It's a complete rehash of ITCOTCK.

Yes, the first three tracks (obviously discarding the "peace" segments) all re-hash the first three tracks of ITCOTCK. However, Cat Food and The Devil's Triangle are unique. And honestly all the ITWoP songs are really strong. It came out only a few months after ITCOTCK so it's understandable they were still writing similar tracks.

Every KC album is fantastic so they're really all underrated aside from ITCOTCK, Larks Tongues and Red.

100% this. I fucking love Lodger, pains me that it's so unknown.

Definitely underrated. Some of Em's best work imo.

obvious one coming through

These albums are overrated.

Why are you doing this?

Radiohead's best album IMO. Has this bleak, autumnal vibe that's unlike any of their other albums and I dig it.

Eh, Loveless sounds significantly more "all there" as the instrumentation strikes me as kind of amateurish but the songwriting is certainly more diverse on IA. I think Only Tomorrow marries the best of this album with the best of Loveless.

Never understood the hate this one gets. We Drift Like Worried Fire is one of their absolute best.

Can't say I appreciated this one. Found the production insufferable. I might try it again but I couldn't wait for it to be over the first time.

that's one of the most acclaimed boris albums though

Wrong again my dude

welp

Overrated, but still good. Are You Experieced? is underrated.

I'd say it's underrated, it's not talked about enough. Everyone always drops Pink