What went right?

What went right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7unAcFcu3vg
youtube.com/watch?v=RwDtu2UCYVM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=RwDtu2UCYVM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nothing. Not that film, not Michael Cera and not even your conception.

MEW

Would MEW be considered fat?

film is pretty cool, well edited, well put together. it had mew, that hilarious culkin guy, a chinagirl for weebs and yellow fevers, ratfu, what was there not to like?

This film is prophetic as fuck. Nu-males being utterly spellbound by disgusting whores and doing anything for them.

only by envy curveless girls.

It was "lol kooky" for the sake of it and the characters were caricatures designed entirely for the sake of being twee.

Scott Pilgrim Vs. the World is a classic example of how post-millennial morons with no integrity, honor or loyalty are slowly smothering the world with insipid, superficial shit. Humanity lost.

Only greasy chinamen would think she's fat.

Having Harpo Marx as the lead.

It was Knives, not Envy

arent you exaggerating a little, you fucking cu.ck?

it was a comedy, it was funny at that, it was gorgeous to watch. what sort of philosophical statement do you need to enjoy a comedy?

Serious tone of the movie coupled with dark humour.

The movie was released before its time.

Post Millennial?

No one involved in that movie is post millennial.

>it was funny

Didn't. Laugh. Once.

I haven't watched it in years but I remember laughing at the Seinfeld joke and him diving out the window when Knives showed up. I probably wouldn't like it now since I'm now in my late 20s and I no longer relate to a fuckup in his early 20s

micheal cera was an awful choice

scott was supposed to be qt

Michael Cera used to be qt.

you really got a complex, you know that?

Post MEWs

Mew

The comic is so much better

Post rare MEWins

Everything but Scott, the pacing, the message, Ramona's character kinda (not visuals)

Seriously. The film's visual identity is great. I also liked the audio since it brought a well deserved dimension not possible in the comic.

Wallace is amazing. The rest of Scott's friends are great. I also really liked Envy even though she's not even remotely as fleshed out as in the source material. Overall comfy film that sadly played it too safe.

The whole thing is an ode to the kinds of people who wear pre-faded batman t-shirts and talk about how much they love nintendo games and studio ghibli films, despite never giving a shit before those things became part of 'acceptable' counter culture.

There were some decent scenes and potentially neat ideas, but the film was too busy trying to figure out how many levels of post-irony it should be operating on.

Noice. Dumb face though

hubba hubba

I was surprised that I liked this movie when it came out but I tried to rewatch it recently and found it distateful.

Except MEW. She's still sexy as fuck in it.

not alot. Nick and Norah is the superior twee indie rom com

lel no

Scott Pilgrim is way better than N&N

I read that in gottfrieds voice like it was the lead up to a joke at a roast

The whole message of the movie is nothing but pure SJW anti-white propaganda, full of tumblr-level females and their degeneracy disguised as "love", because you have to put into the mind of the naive youth that love is degeneracy and not respect of the roles of man and woman.

MEW LAD

comics are shit except for GTO get out

grow up

I would do unspeakable things to this woman.

Trying too hard

>Comics are all shit!
>Except for the ones I like!

>you will never get some alone time with MEW while her friends are off demolishing your challenger

I respect your opinion man. I was never a big tumblr guy.

>brand x

what did tarantino mean by this?

haha you got memed my friend!

What was it?

Guess you'll never know

Blame report culture

>mfw I have keratosis so I will never have skin this smooth

Edgar Wright did most of the heavy lifting for that movie. Even with his humor and style, I still found the movie hard to watch because Cera is such an unlikeable protagonist.

At least you got dubs

envy the verb not the noun

And it should be an adjective. Envious.

Is that really what that looks like?

Nah it's shitty compression in the gif. The webm looks a lot clearer

youtube.com/watch?v=7unAcFcu3vg

Fake nip. She does wear a bra couple sizes too large though.

Comics as a storytelling medium are so much more interesting and diverse than film.
Because it's cheap there are more interesting stories which aren't butchered by evil producers for the sake of profit. Since the medium encourages a more abstract look it allows for stronger emotion through the scenes, fantastic creations that would look like crap in film AND be expensive as fuck, a possibility to create much more relatable characters by allowing the reader to project themselves and/or people they know on to the characters, a completely unique structural way to tell these stories which allows for much deeper observation for the reader than any other storytelling medium allows, which then encourages a higher amount of detail in each page/panel.

Oh, well, bless gifs

>gif
>compression
It's not how it works. Aside from 256 colors gifs are uncompressed bitmap images, that's why they're shit.

absurd post-gamer post-internet movie but holy shit it was brilliant in how it capture the manic ADD energy of that condition, way better than I expected

Try the comic. It's genuinely amazing and a modern classic.
Its biggest flaw is that it will ruin the film for you.

Shut up and post more MEWs, nobody cares about this shitty flick

>5
post the others faggot

Are the glass eye rumours true?

SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST LEONARD

I have never had a bigger crush on an actress than i do on MEW

Glass eyes can't move.

Shame the rest of her fappening pics are shit

my heart.

ramona looks incredible with the warm smiles. movie didnt have any. why was she a literal bitch then? is that what the comic book character really behaves like?

Is MEW part Asian?

FYI I just googled that shit, and they can move.

Nope, they aren't attached to any muscle

Seven ex-boyfriends and dyed hair, whatta catch!

She's worse in the comic.
Her being a huge asshole is a big part of the plot in the comic that hardly is explored at all in the film.

youtube.com/watch?v=RwDtu2UCYVM

This is what it looks like. Guess which one's a real eye

A guy I knew in school who had a fake eye and he could move it but it looked absurd as fuck, MEWs eye movements are way too natural.

>ywn be as mad as this cuck

They can still move.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=RwDtu2UCYVM

Read somewhere that amount of movement also is very individual from case to case depending on surrounding muscles.

And suck a dick.

Why would there even be glass eye rumors abiout her. You can clearly see both pupils are the same size in all the pictures. Reflections on the iris are in the same spot too, meaning both eyes point the same way.

>I was talking to a phoneposter all along

Neither are your eyeballs

All I ever wanted was my blue haired one eyed pirate 3dpd waifu with horrible depth perception so that she would accidentally bump into my dick with her cheek or nose when giving me a slow and loving prolonged BJ...

Tablet actually. Awoke about 3 hours ago but haven't bothered getting out of bed.

underage b&

Neither are your balls.

How horrifying. As with everything else, cyborg shit can't come soon enough for vision

why do people ask this knowing how large her eyes are?

i didn't come here to get my heart broken

>What went right?
The girls were cute.

UN-DELETE THIS

I'm 30 now, but when the books came out I was in my early 20's and in that exact music and culture scene except in Boston. I was precisely the target demographic in that I shared a lot of what O'Malley have experienced as well and put down in a comic.

I thought the movie was a great adaptation, but its definitely not for everyone and definitely not for people with no or a completely different social life or zero experience being in a band or attending local shows or for losers with zero experience with women. I actually prefer the movies ending to the books, but whatever.

Cast Lisa Miller

This.

>If you everything will turn out fine for the white race, you clearly haven't been paying attention the last 50 years