I'M VOTING FOR HILLARY AND YOU SHOULD TOO

I'M VOTING FOR HILLARY AND YOU SHOULD TOO.

im trired of this abuse against her. trump-a-dump is way worse and sucks ok. im sick of his racism, white supremacism, and he's fucking rude. like its not fucking ok to be like that you know? please be with her for me and vote for her. Hillary is better then trump and always will be. liek if he gets alexted im moving to freaking mMexico or something.please trump and his whole family are a meme on the intenet & is really unexeptable. please vote hillary. ill do anything for you to. i mean

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/trumpmustwin
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What even is 5th grade?

Yeah I agree, penises are cool

>im sick of his racism,
>white supremacism, and
>he's fucking rude. l
>ike its not fucking ok to be like that you know?
welcome to Sup Forums.

you post this ironacally but really we all know she is actually the better choice out of the two.

You really need a nonshitposting hobby.

look, bictch. im fucking spanish. SO WHAY. im votink hill and you can do no things about it. understand me? she lescer of 2 evils and i don't like evils. evils shoukd die.I will suicide id hillary don't win. I WILL FUCKING KILL MSYELF.

your b8 is all over the place

HILLARY 2016

WE CAN MAKE THIS HAPPEN

why would you want trump to win

I'm actually Spanish and can read, no way in hell in voting for fuckary

I'm voting rump, I also know what president can and can't do so I'm not too concerned with him, unlike shitery

i say i DONT want trump
i like her boobs

Lets not kid ourselves both Hilary and Trump are are crap candidates

How much is she paying you to say this shit here? Cut me in and I might vote for her.

Don't let the Border wall hit you in the ass on your way out.

This

Fuck off shill

>position of national security
>allegedly compromised said security and hid evidence
>wants to have more responsibilities as potus

That's like a sergeant shooting his squad in the face and asking for a promotion

I know OP is just tossing out bait but I feel like I have to chime in anyways.

I'm a Bernie supporter, but now that he's out I'm voting for Gary Johnson. There's nothing to lose. Right now he's polling at 15%, 3x the normal amount of a 3rd party. Either:
1.He wins. Great, even though he's not my candidate of choice it'll be a wake up call to the other two parties to get their shit together. He may be more laissez faire than I would like, but in the grand scheme of things who gives a shit.
2. Hillary wins. Oh well, she was going to win anyways.
3. Trump wins because Gary stole votes from Hillary. Some good Samaritans shoot Trump, shoots Pence, and keeps shooting till we get someone that won't commit human rights and constitutional violations against out citizens.

You can't go wrong with Gary!

Trump's a complete moron and will lose horribly. All hail Hillary!

what bait. I ALLRGIC TO WARMS WHAT THE HELL

So how much money are you making from these?

>kek

>this isn't bait
>op is getting paid $250 every 48 hours to post this shit

Kys op

I don't care if you're a "correct the record" shill. Fuck off back to roodypoo with this.

You fucking idiot. Please kill yourself

fuck OP I'll do it 200

dump all you have negro

No u

How much do you get paid to correct the record?

>Strong wimin vote for Hillary meme.

we volunteer

Yes to get paid maybe.

oh, so youre dumb cockroach instead of a smart one.

Smart cockroaches at least ask to be paid.

go suck trumps dick faggot

im not a jew bernacuck so i volunteer to not get paid

Smd you shill

#TRUMP2K16

hillary clinton rapes children

I'd fuck Hillary if she had a body like that

Old chan wouldn't let these juicy images slide. Y'all bots.

nigger what did i say, dump all you have. everyones busy jacking it to traps but you've got me

>implying I want trump to win in the first place

Sorry, I just dont have respect for statists who support candidates who believe they are above the law.

So what lie of hers do you wish would come true?

Making em as I go.

i wasnt implying that lol you just recked urself bitch cry more

Bad bait is bad. Mmmmmmm sage

newfag

Now we're starting to reach warp speed, bitches.

warp speed ahead

And now we've imploded.

>go suck trumps dick
>hurr durr I wasnt implying that

ok

i have reached orgasm user, that was delightful

Glad to be of service user.

i just want to personally thank you for posting these. i really needed cheering up :)

My pleasure.

Took me way too long to realise intentional irony

>im trired of this abuse against her.
What abuse would that be?

>trump-a-dump is way worse and sucks ok
Further explanation is necessary to conclusively agree or disagree. For the love of god use your words!

>im sick of his racism
meh, people are allowed to speak freely in this country. If it offends you it is your problem.

>white supremacism
Have you any proof to reinforce this claim? Does he have swastika tattoos? Is he publicly registered as a member of the kkk telling the world of their actions? Just how much does this claim entail?

>and he's fucking rude. like its not fucking ok to be like that you know?
boo-fucking-hoo. He said something you dissagree with and you are retorting by calling him a clansman... Do you have any idea how petty you are being faggot?

>please be with her for me and vote for her.
Why? you have done nothing thus far to explain the benefit of her over him. in fact you have wasted everyones time bitching about trump.

>Hillary is better then trump and always will be.
Support your claim. It is your job to make it count. You are supporting someone who has made more contradictory claims than the bible. It is true that what trump says is not always agreed on but at least he is direct about his shitty beliefs.

>liek
Learn to spell and punctuate properly.

>if he gets alexted im moving to freaking mMexico
Have fun getting mugged, raped, and shot. (not particularly in that order)
At least with your spelling (if you talk as you type) you will fit in down there.

By this point you lost my attention. This thread is shit. These 2 major options are shit. I could not rationally subjugate this beautiful country to either of these people.
I would rather do the patriotic thing and not vote. Than help vote in someone who wants to start shit inner nationally (hillary) or internationally (trump).

Orange-ya glad I'm saving the American economy?

samefag

Down the Obama Hole we Go

>won't commit human rights and constitutional violations against out citizens.

And you think Killary isn't already guilty of doing just that? SMH fuckin kids these days.

are you high?or just retarded?

Nice bait douche

>mfw Hitler was right all along

Go back to mexico. Kys now

Aaaand the payoff

Fuck off troll/CTR shills. Trump is the only way to save america, heres a fresh track I made for the cause

soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/trumpmustwin

Hillary is a Israel Shill and will start ww3.
You do realize Israel stole a Russian ship that had Nukes on board and were heading right for your shores 7 years ago, right?

you're exactly the kind of people op was trying to get to respond, nice job at taking the bait

>Hillary goes on Fox news for interview.

>Trump sends spokesperson to CNN instead of himself.

mommy issues

I'm voting for Jill Stein. Whatever flavor of shill you actually are, fuck off.

So why are you voting for either Trump or Hillary?
You must be mentally Ill to think either of these are good options. The world is watching and holding its breath right now, praying that you all act and take back your system now before either of these psychopaths are unleashed into the office of the biggest terrorist country on earth.

What has she done? Sure she's fucked up on plenty of levels(supporting Israel, being in the pocket of indiscriminately savage corporations, plenty of things we've never heard about) but she's almost certainly not as bad as trump.

Let me reply to tell you how NOT BAITED I am

Shills get out

If you were asked to chose either America is injected with Cancer, or sprayed with Anthrax, would you then see that you shouldn't choose either?

OBTAIN NEWS

NOT FROM THE TV

FUCKING OBTAIN NEWS

i think op is doing pretty good here

Oh how wrong you are