Hey Sup Forums i just saw the cuttttttesttttt little girl about 6 years old and she waved and smiled at me while riding...

Hey Sup Forums i just saw the cuttttttesttttt little girl about 6 years old and she waved and smiled at me while riding her little bikey.

How come i feel all giddy and happy? What emotion is this?

It's called 90 years prison and being shanked because child molesters are universally hated even by murderers.

thats not an emotion butthurt newfag

it's your dormant paternal instincts, user. the universe is telling you to reproduce and raise offspring of your own

I don't need to answer the way you wanted me to answer. You kind of sound butthurt actually.

>murderers thinking they can claim the moral high ground

This has always pissed me off.

im not op dumbfuck. Also im butthurt cause of the faggotry ur sjw newfagness is producing

possibly its because you dont get any attention from the opposite sex so when you get any from them even from a 6 year old it makes you happy.

or kids are cute and they make people feel happy for the most part.

lol not wanting to touch kids makes me an sjw

Holy fucking kek you're delusional

In this case, they can

Kill yourself.

Says the dumbass being a butthurt sjw on Sup Forums. Alsp, how come no one ever targets the furry and trap threads but hates on these ones?

Dumbass sjw autist..

Oh wait.. were u touched as a little faggot?

> mfw 5'4" male

You used the "says the (insert undesirable name) here" joke

Why do you feel it necessary to be so mediocre?

> still not answering my question

Sure thing sjw autist

Your vocabulary is a little too esoteric do you mind dumbing it down for me?

Relax. What you're finally feeling is EMOTION, which can be missing after long periods of time on Sup Forums

> still still not answering.

Lol like i can take you seriously when u cry like a baby over pedo posts faggot

Very lucky op. Soon I'll lose weight and look attractive so I can coach the under 12s baseball team. I'll get lots of waves then :)

How could you tell I was crying?

He can't.

Cause you csred enuf to reply to a bait post. Faggot

It could be as simple as the same feeling you get when a kitty cat meows at you. It's just a cute thing giving you attention.

Samefag

fascinating

justfag

Make friends with the mother
Become babysitter
Poke it in

>southern girl
They're all sluts. No loss. Another one will pick up the slack. You get bonus point chances if you look like Fetty Wap

Fags.

murderers at least kill for money. u guck kids bro

>the universe
Go away.

but maybe he gucks kids for money too...
also protip: not every murder happens for money

you can fully appreciate a child's cuteness and innocence.
explore this feeling
if you find yourself wanting to see her cute bare body, and teach her pleasure that no one else wants them to experience, welcome to the pedo club

I can imagine the initiation into the club being a trip to see dungeon with Mr. Wilson

To the sex dungeon*

I suppose her happiness was infectious

You are slowly turning into Sharjah Ruler.

Next step is, opening your house for Jewish celebrities and secret society elite to fuck Children.

As long as you keep this happening, you won't be touched by the law. Make sure to blackmail all police officers and law makers with spy tapes.

But it's the truth, Sharjah Ruler is a sick motherfucker who gives Children for his illuminati friends to molest.

Most of murderers kill for enjoyment.

Welcome to being a Muslim.

> typical stoner thinking lol

only 6'0 is that bad

See and go fucking kill yourself for even asking if its bad faggot

>be me 17
>13yrold gets picked on for being a quiet nerd
>befriend her because im not a dick nigger
>the "im the only one who talks to her so she crushes on me" thing happens
>keep talking to her but always change topics when she is obviously trying to give me hints
>rarely talk to her
>fast forward two years
>puberty is very good to her
>shes goes from being the nerd to the hot popular girl that gets 100+ instagram likes and is always talking to someone, yea u know the one type of girl
>hit her up and tell her im happy things have changed and shes enjoying life more
>she sends me a bunch of messages that arent even hints anymore and just straightup her calling me cute and shit
>resist because im not fucking a 15yrold
>she sends me a photo of her at the beach in a bikini all wet and says she wishes i was there
>dick hits the moon
>HOLY SHRIMP

wat do? im 80% sure im not gonna go ahead and fuck her but i feel like such a pedo just for wanting a 15 yrold and finding one hot

If the consent laws in your state/country allow it, then go for it.
If not, don't even risk it. She sounds too thirsty to want a real relationship from you, and you could probably find someone better since you seem like a nice person.

somebody else will do it anyway if shes in the need. better its not a fag like you then

i don't know man, five years doesn't seem like that much of an age difference from afar, but i know i would feel the same way if i were you. if you feel like you could actually love her and build a relationship with her i'd maybe consider it, but if it's just lust then i don't think possible jail time is worth it

I had sex with a 14 year old who i met when she was nvm fbi is watching

this.

our generation tends to over-sexualize every emotion. you felt good because kids are cute. you felt good because she was safe and happy.

>the orgasms feel good especially with young girls they are the drugs of life

Also, a while back she asked me why i was talking to her less and i told her i didnt want her to think of us more then friends and she told me why would that be a bad thing and i told her because jail is a bad thing and she said she would never tell anyone or snitch me out if i did something, now i'm not a rocket scientist but i'm pretty sure she just said if we fuck she won't tell anyone. Personally knowing her, i trust her that she can keep a secret 100%. But then again, she is a 15yrold girl with a bunch of new friends from being popular, and its a huge risk. I'm doing alot of thinking.
kek that made me laugh pretty hard

you either do it or this

nah 6'0 masterrace reporting in

Depression

Even if she doesn't tell, that doesn't mean no one else will find out and snitch. All they have to do is see her slipping off with you to get suspicious and start a rumor. Then if her parents hear that rumor? Hoo, boy, enjoy prison.
So I'm just gonna say wait, or find yourself someone else. Seriously, tho, in which state do you live? Some states have consent set at 16, you would literally have to wait one year.

It's called having a crush on a 6 year old you disgusting fat dump.

even if that's what it is
no one can control who or what they fall in love with

please kill yourself

Hows finding a little girl cute having a crush?

You fucking sick filthy fuck get out of here with your pedo mind disgusting motherfucker

It's called father instincts.

Lol hop off my dick you keyboard warrior.

How is it not?

>Lol hop off my dick you keyboard warrior.

You triggered so many, much bait success.

>I dentify yourself as a 12 year old
>sexually assault teens or kids
>get caught by popo
>Tell them about your identity in court
>???
>punishment successfully avoided

Go for it OP

Samefag

this could actually work these days

post some sluts

shits just made up user

Nice quads

Your samefag teknik is lacking, or absent.

How old i got plenty of 12vies

yes