Koots new thread?

koots new thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

archived.moe/b/thread/698023203/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump

Shes gone man

im not though

"Normie" reporting back in. Hope I'm ruining your precious board.

lol saw at least 3 threads pop up looking for her

Okay I'll join your thread and let mine die

Koots posting? like 4 threads up atm

Politely waiting.

someone link archives ?

This please.

Lay on belly and spread legs?

archived.moe/b/thread/698023203/

trips for cuckboi in the corner to show penis

The funniest part of all of this is that you queers don't recognise a clear advertising campaign. This is how $$$$$ camwhores start.

The boyfriend is having to fuck his daddy issue girl in grandmas house because he's too lazy and moronic to get a job. He has about as much feeling for her as a sack of potatoes so he urges her to maybe get earning some money online.

They figure out together how to build a following, which is pretty easy. You just dupe all the faggots on Sup Forums in to falling in love. They're already queuing up to add her to Twitch, next it's "I'm doing shows on Skype and blah blah site for x amount of $$" and "I need donations for rent and blah blah bs"

Oh wow it really is you. Nice trips. Can you do that same position in yoga pants or leggings please?

Please. I got dubs

at least, we see the product.

Hope you recycle.

Yo who's that guy in the corner? Also can you do

this. dear Sup Forums please make me famous and spread me all over so my lazy nigger boyfriend can play vidya. top cucks.

What are those tattoos of

Plastic water bottles are poison. Cut that shit out.

thats my boyfriend hell come soon enough

bats

You fuck your boyfriend at grandma's house?

well yea thats how all shit sells but who gives a fuck we get what we pay for, it all comes down on how much they charge

WTF?! Who's that in the corner? Boyfriend?

give a peace sign?

Would your bf consider sharing you in person?

Early request for facial.

Op shit out a warm steamy log

not denying this is true i would like to make some money but so what

my boyfriend doesnt need a job if i can provide him with a good income this isnt 1800

Can you do something like pic related please

Holy shit you delivered! Now that you're in yoga pants, can you do a closeup of your ass while you're standing?

who are you? please dont pretend to be me with a pic from yesterday

>dat lil cuck in the corner jerking off

get a real boyfriend

youre confusing me pretending to be me pretending you're pretending to be me wtf

i don't knows who is Koots and who's not anymore.
i like this.

not jacking off but getting ready

will you please fart onto a cake? It doesn't have to be chocolate frosted if you don't have any, it can be any kind of frosting, as long as you push your ass into it just enough for some frosting to get on the rim of your asshole and maybe in between your cheeks

give a fucking peace sign

trips says do it

I'm from Colorado too!

Can you do a squat of some kind with the yoga pants on your bed? Also thanks for delivering. You're amazing

witnessed

Hold on, are we just part of your foreplay? I get the feeling once he's ready you're gonna leave us :(

relationships come and go but your whore reputation is going to stay forever

post more you dumb slut

Im in Denver. Cut the bullshit and give me an address and I will fix your sexual frustrations you silly little cotton-candy haired whore

Could you do a pose similar to this? Preferably with a finger or two on your tongue maybe?

heres ur peace sign

I need more tongue.

Stick your tongue out while holding up two peace signs

This so much

yuss

this is my queen right now.

Is that a keloid on your left nipple? I have one on my ear

getting ready for what?

Nice dubs, can you do aheago with peace sign maybe?

Hey D.K. you and your bf should let me show you a good time if he likes to be cucked

It's a piercing, dipshit

you should get some lipstick or something and write W H and R E either side of your mouth or asshole

obviously making the O up with either hole. or both.

Let her answer

raging boner.
thx granny for me.

do this koots

its a piercing

Everybody quit being faggots with the literal shit requests. Can we get some more yoga pants, Koots? ;)

Do pantybra pls, koots

yes! Just like this, but over a cake. If you don't have cake then another baked good will do. Preferably with some kind of frosting though

make the body pillow give you head

Can you do this, but with a side-ish view?

Damn... so fine Dakota! But I agree, more yoga pants

bump

Good girl.

i sort of agree but get the idea it's more of her brainwave than his

he is clearly the little cuck being forced in to pretending he enjoys this while she's scheming and hoping to get rich from building up her fanbase

at the first significant amount of dollars she will be long gone and he'll still be sitting alone in the corner there

show asshole

oh so dakota now >:)

How about you lay on your back, spread your legs and then lift your pussy up as high as possible?

I CONCUR

Like this please

Why make her put on clothes? She's naked

What?

Why has noone asked for the obligatory sharpie in pooper?

Why would you say her name? What are gay? I'm trying to get as many pictures as I can.

Can you bake a cake and place it in every shot, but never interact with it?

Can you do pic related in yoga pants, please? For everyone else sauce on pic related is Melissa mendity

this would be nice

Shoe on head please. It will be your crown as our new queen.

Squeeze nipples please :)

Against a wall in some manner, be it doggy or pushed up chest, or your back pushed against it.

Also pic related in yoga pants?