ITT DRUG THREAD

ITT DRUG THREAD
Tonight i was snorting 30mg of ritalin and just bought some beer.
Tomorrow im gonna be robotripping on about 500mg and dxm with some benodryl to potentiate it.

What are you guys up to?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ciBOvvHZeGM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump to see what you fags are on.
im drinkin beer, im not gonna mention anything else

also is that acid?

Yeah it was real clean too. Best shit ive ever picked up

do you trip often?

Gonna drink 6 gallons of OJ get that vitamin D pop then like 500 flinstone vitamins

then what?

prepare to poop a lot

Alcoholic here! I'm a 10 a day kind of guy. Any of my dependent Sup Forumsros reporting in?

i been drinkin a lot lately, polished a bottle of jack in a day and a half, just bought a 12er of budlight

reporting for shot duty!

Has anyone ever snorted adderall? Any better than taking it by mouth

Yeah i went on like 8 weekends with acid

I was at a party drunk as fuck and at 4 hits and started telling ppl "i have answers to your answers and questions for your answers" lol

Nice. You know, there are two kinds of drinkers: Men who drink to lick an invisible wound, and men who drink because it is good. I am both men. Which are you?

Is this a rekt thread now?

Its a better rush like high

Crush it up real well, if its xr. it will feel more speedy, faster onset, but its easier to get as high as you want to be, as apposed to taking it by mouth and using all of it. also as far as i know, snorting has a higher bio availability

ritalin faggots should be sterilized

serious question: can anyone explain to me the different kinds of weed, generally. like indica = body high, but what different kinds are there?

To you, user! I'm raising my glass in your honor.

yeh im both too haha, i was sober for a full year, then i was like nope that sucked, i know i can do it but that sucked

nigga
smoke that grape ape
that's good shit
proll my fav

i dont think thats what he meant.

Taking some time off from drinking, supposedly anyway. 22 yr old fag here, already have a reasonably unpleasant relationship to alcohol as it is. I can comfortably finish maybe 5 double scotches in an evening and conk out, have no qualms about drinking alone. Plus I have a cycling mood, so I'm always in the shit the next day, have to drink to feel better.

Just here in my apartment polishing off my 5th IPA, feeling dandy Sup Forumsros! #

he didnt ask you shit nose, go mirrorfag someone else.

They just name them different things to make dumbass potheads think they're getting something "cool" or "new" , they all basically do the same thing, the only difference is head high/body high/potency/both.

Source: used to smoke medicinal quality california weed heavy for 2 years str8

i wish they actually did different things :/

Take it from me, if your mood cycles on its own, adding alcohol into the mix will make your natural cycle worse, which will make you drink more, which blah blah... you get it. Anyway, I'm trying to get out of it, myself. I'm currently winning, which is nice. Keep up the good work, user.

I appreciate the defense. But it's 2:21, and I'm drinking alone. I welcome the company.

me too :/ lol whatsup.
i dunno, my mood doesnt really change much when i drink. i always kinda keep myself in balance. no matter what substance im on

Half a bunny
Pint vodka and some beer
Some sherm out,a,bowl
Then my mom's medical roaches a couple Dilaudid

And finally more beer

hahahahahaaha.
youtube.com/watch?v=ciBOvvHZeGM

whats dilaudid, ive done a LOT of drugs but never that is it an opiate? or like a xanax?

how the fuck did you find PCP jesus shit is impossible to find..

Yup. Fun stuff

internet

Opiate I think. They did shit my boy gave em to me
Hartford ct park street the Ricans

Damn too bad I'm too pussy to try that. Google groups is the shit for a plug though, even though the cops just shut down our main board

you are fucked up lol idk what they did shit my boy gave em to me means

I popped one sniff the other and they didn't do shit to me that's what that means

Now I select all the images with storefronts reminds me of Park Street

they do, this fag obviously doesn't know his shit
Source: rec smoker in washington for 4 years

oh i gotcha

can you elaborate?
im curious what you think they do..

you know the average, just maxing and relaxing on dramamine.

my name is testicle timmy

I just smoke weed, drink occasionally, man

A friend has a hookup on lsd though, if I have the means of testing the shit it'll be my first when I get the chance

Indica = Put your ass to sleep. Goodnight man

Sativa = Go take a hike and enjoy nature

Your input=who cares

Smoke weed with my friends and chill occasionally, anyone wanna tell their first time drug stories?

Hell yeah partyyyyyy

I mean he was asking, but I guess I should've got more detailed for it to actually matter

Is that an OTC? Whats it like

Provigil during the day
Weed at nights
Occasionally some crystal or coke
Suboxone when I'm down
LSD, DMT, shrooms whenever I can get my hands on em

i will,
> be me
> be 15
> friend buys 30 peach key ecstasy pills for hotel party
> start hotel party
> never done e
> take e
> sit on balcony for a while smokin cigs
> dangling feet
> pill hits me.
> literally in ecstasy, best feeling of my life
> throw open hotel sliding glass door
> yell "SOMEBODY FUCKING TOUCH ME"
> run and fall over on hotel bed and be cuddled
> spend rest of night in cute girls lap

mfw

more info?

My name is Fenn McDonnell.

I'm a drug dealer.

>Go to friend's house
>3 people there besides me and friends mom
>G, D, and some guy I still don't know
>G's mom chill af
>Let's G smoke with friends as long as she doesn't smell it
>We all go to G's room
>G goes into his closet, pulls out sock
>But wait there's more
>Pulls out a bag of what he was saying was sour diesel
>Drug virgin me doesn't know what he's talking about, I just want to get fucked up
>G rolls a joint and we pass it around
>Shit comes on heavy, I just sit on the bed and laugh a bit, enjoying everybody's presence
>apparently "a bit" is an understatement
>G's mom walks in and starts dying at the sight of me
>my sides
>We take turns on a grav and a dip can pipe for awhile
>we run out so guy I don't know leaves to buy more from some fucking where
>whilst he's gone G, D, and I take a few rum/vodka shots

Literally can't remember anything past this besides rocking back and forth with laughter and D acting like a jackass

this sound like such a good time

im just gonna throw this out there, its crazy to see how old the dudes from jackass have gotten

I just picked up a quarter of some nice lettuce

Ayyyyyyy my mom woke up wants me to twist something up

Anyone else have like a half g of DMT youve had for months because after breaking through once youre terrified of it or is it just me?

Nope I want to try it quints

bumpin

No Moar papers!

holy niggers my second time getting quints

dont be a pussy, fry your ephedrine glands and do it again.

Sup fuckface, his description is very accurate

And op good luck last time I did dxm radiator from SAW II came on and I was convinced I was in hell lmao

Currently on 3meow pcp

epic meme quints dude

now gimme dat j/k LOL

was it self extracted or bought? you might find the answer in that.

goes for every drug/psychedelic/entheogen

These suck but all that's left....

The fuck is an ephedrine gland

>pcp
>on Sup Forums

how

I feel like if I do it more Ill lose touch with reality or some shit. I had an intense experience where I saw an absolutely enourmous machine and was shown things by faceless beings made out of fractals that kind of made me believe there was more than this reality.....idk man. I dont want to become a fucking nut

I honestly can't tell if my experiences have stayed around the same or they've gotten just a bit worse.
Either this, or the time me and G went to his old house he just moved out to get the rest of his shit are my favorite moments.

>We arrive
>brought some chronic with us
>take a few hits each from a gravity
>Side Note: He's smoked a shit ton more then me in his life
>Tells me this, these, and that need to go into the back of his truck
>Okay
>Wait
>Huh
>Eventually we get everything we need and head off
>G had some Marlboro Blacks
>another side note: Maybr it's just me but smoking cigs high feels like heaven
>Sunlight shining through the windshield
>Wind blowing through Windows
>Light cig
>Puff
>Become human embodiment of ejaculation

Extracted. A friend made it and did some sort of extraction process 4 times. Supposedly it was really pure, it definately was strong shit but even 3.5 grams of shrooms fuck me up twice as hard as all of my other friends. Either they dont go deep into it like I do or I just have autism, who knows

i had an intense experience where people hangout around me and say bullshit to annoy me all the time.

one day, i had to poop like 10 to 20 times
healthy shit, but like damn, it was way too often

shit wasn't even that cash though

then i told them to shut the fuck up because no one gives a shit and what they say doesnt mean shit

Aaaand there she is

I did it earlier today. Just gotta sound it out

they werent saying anything they were showing me things. Impossible shapes and objects I couldnt comprehend mostly. My second DMT trip one came up to me and it was hitting me and each time it did Id have a quick 2 second flash back of random times in my life where Ive been an asshole and never noticed.

smoking cigs high on weed is shit. Smoking cigs high on adderall or stimulants is like heaven.

>heaven

You filthy fucking scum I knew you pieces of shit believed in god.

Just me then

If I ever have either of those I'll follow your advice and give it a try

Windyou days by the shore are the shut on some gud mole

No dude I'm an atheist I swear to God

sounds like a shitty time, maybe you needed to be hit, some people just dont know when to shut the fuck up. we can all appreciate symbolism i'm sure, but yeah i just kept telling them to go fuck themselves, then they kept trying with their feeble attempts to warp my mind, all in all though i remained level headed and decided id keep to myself because i didnt want to be annoying

get it

>god
>atheist

What?

You missed the joke

High on my last nabilone and slightly drunk.
Fairly new to the game and thinking about trying new things. Only problem is I don't know anyone who can supply.

Any ideas as to what i should try thats not crazy harmful/addictive? Thinking shrooms for sure, maybe mdma etc.

the joke
your head

I've got about 100mg of apo-risperadone, it's an anti-psychotic, and I was wondering what I could do with it to get the best results, if any at all

My step dad used to kick and hit me till I was around 13. I think thats where it could have come from. With your mindset idk why bother doing DMT? Im scared of doing it again but in a couple months Ill probably feel more comfortable doing it

stay away from ecstasy, meth heroin. dont shoot up anything, try shrooms, acid, MAYBE..
good luck man, you'll figure it out

bump

also whipits are fun

nigger detected