How do I get out of the friendzone?

How do I get out of the friendzone?

I've been bending over backwards for two years doing everything I can to make her love me and nothing seems to work.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zywIR_ZFLts
youtube.com/watch?v=sM5a6GW3Jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=djvqI0bBgmg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>cart b4 horse, as usual

Huh?

The method guys who have girlfriends use to seduce women:
1. Sex
2. Love

The method guys who get stuck in the friendzone use to seduce women
1. Love
2. ??

You're supposed to fuck them first, dumbass. Guys make love, girls fall in love, because they can't control their emotions.
>tl;dr stop acting like a chick and go get laid fagot.

Stop bending backwards, because in reality you're bending forward for the cock of friendzoning.

Who is she? Why are you bending backwards for her? Does she know who you are?

I was in the same boat as you, OP. One day I realised it just wasn't going to happen, so I just started treating her, like, normally. Not special. Joking around, trash talking, shit like I would do with one of my guy friends.

She immediately started flirting with me, like, all the freaking time.

Unfortunately, I was also clueless and spineless, didn't make a move and nothing ever happened.

The end.

>Who is she?
She's my best friend. We've been best friends for 2 years. We talk to each other every day>Why are you bending backwards for her?
Basically, she's an angel. She's perfect. It's as if God put her on this planet to be my soulmate.
>Does she know who you are?
Yes. She lives in my building and we go to the same college. We text each other +100 times a day. I'm always there for her.

Two years? Holy fuck man, she doesn't like you. Move on.

Is she already seeing anyone? What are you doing for her anyway that you think she has to respond to you romantically?

>Basically, she's an angel. She's perfect. It's as if God put her on this planet to be my soulmate.

What about her makes you feel that way? You're not stalking her, are you?

Say your shit or don't.
Either way move the fuck on

If she doesn't like me, why does she text me 100 times a day? Why does she tell me all of her deepest secrets, including her sex life with her boyfriend?

wrong girl

try again

>You're not stalking her, are you?
What? Of course not. We really are best friends and we do nearly everything together.

Lol you're a beta cuckold. Laying in your bed waiting for her text while she's getting her brains fucked out, you can thank "God" for that too.

masterful.

exactly this OP

The friendzone doesn't exist, you stupid cuck. She's not putting you into a friendzone, YOU'RE putting her into a relationship-zone.

Imagine if some ugly as fuck beta girl was constantly trying to win your love?

Everything but fuck.

Then abandon her ass and assess your feelings nig. If she wants you when you're gone, she'll come for you.

The friendzone does exist. It's what happens when you tell a girl that you like that you love her and she says that she doesn't want to risk losing you as a friend.

Stop. Right now. Two years and she's still your best friend. She's not into you. She never will be. You should be so lucky that she's willing to be your friend. And you can stay friends with her if you want, but you need to understand that she will never be more than that. End of story. You can always pursue other women, but at the end of the day, you will never, ever have her.

Stop trying so hard

>Then abandon her
I could never do that. I love her too much.

What if she needs a ride or help with her homework?

That never fucking happens tho unless you've been acting like an entitled dick

OP, answer this, please?

She can ask her boyfriend dumbass

>helping a woman
That was your first mistake.

Nigger, you want her ass? You leave her alone. Absence breeds fondness and whn she misses you, things might change.

Why should u be the one to waste ur time when ur the only one not getting fucked?

>How do I get out of the friendzone?

Don't do it man, stay in the friendzone. Bitches are crazy.

Suggest you move on you pussyass friendzone bein faggot

what? The friendzone is so common Chris Rock included a routine about it in his comedy act

youtube.com/watch?v=zywIR_ZFLts

In summary: the next time she texts u, reply with k then act busy and treat her like u dont believe shes an angel from then on. And dont invite her to dungeons and dragons

so much fucking cringe just by reading the replies from OP...

>she's an angel
>perfect

just fucking run head first into a wall, please. Also i have a feeling you're underage b& or just emotionally underdeveloped.
If you're over 20 you should... fuck i don't know, but just make some changes man cause the way you seem now is like a total fag (not homo, just a fag).

As a girls "best friend" you're her emotional cumdumpster. She just dumps whatever bullshit is on her mind on you and you just swallow it like a cum loving whore. That's why she has no respect for you nor will she ever.

>how do i make her love me?

You don't. Accept this, just start treating her like a normal human being and move on. It's the same old story for everyone who's been there (trust me, i have in my teens). A woman can't respect a man who constantly puts up with her bullshit. Even in the best of relationships if a man starts becoming too much of a pussy the woman will just use that to his disadvantage.

>but in the movies

it's not the moives fag, man up, move on and just fuck some other chicks.

thanks, this was good!

damn, you got his ass, overall, op is a faggot

samefag

you're so fucking new it hurts

There is no "perfect girl" "an angel" "a goddess". She is just another fucking girl in this world. Doesn't work with her? try with another. Is that simple.

You're friendzoned because women construe your excessive emotionality and want as feminine and needy. A woman wants to lose herself and feel secure in your masculinity. Most women are emotion and neurotic enough on their own without having to deal with your emotional bullshit.

Stop acting like a woman. She wants a man.

Pic related.

She isn't attracted to you sexually, learn to live with it. Same shit with you not finding every women who breathes fuckable.

Because you're supposedly best friends

you're trollin right? or you actually have assburgers. It's cool man, assburgers is ok.

Women aren't slot machines that you put kindness coins into until sex falls out. It doesn't matter how nice you are to women, they will not have sex with you unless they're sexually attracted to you, any more than you would have sex with someone who you were completely physically unattracted to. That doesn't mean you shouldn't ever be nice, but being nice has to be combined with being a man. Women respond to confidence and strength, not whining and begging.

If she has a boyfriend, you're out of the park buddy.

That doesn't mean she's sexually interested in you, in fact the exact opposite. She doesn't view you as a sexual threat, so she feels comfortable telling you all the things that she does or wants to do with other men. It's proof she has no sexual interest in you, and you're wasting your time expecting anything more than friendship from her.

Your girl has listened to Steve Harvey's advice. Watch this video:

youtube.com/watch?v=sM5a6GW3Jpg

...and see if you can figure out which one of those 4 men you are to this girl. In fact, you might be a combination of a few... just not the ones that you're imagining in your mind.

Haha, no. What? That's stupid, and wholly dependent on the state of their relationship. All that requires is a little infiltration, which is precisely what the friendzone is for. Do you just shut her out as a possibility whenever you find out she has a boyfriend out of morality? lol

There is no such thing as the friendzone you fucking neckbeard neet. She just doesn't like you. Give it up already

go full retard and enter the chomozone

Just pull out the gun and make her eat it.

You have two options. Either you forget about her or you get with another girl and make the first one jealous. She will only have sex with you but never love you.

If it's been two years and she hasn't gone after you, or given you an opening, then it's not going to happen. You're a friend, if that's not good enough for you, move along. Trying to push it is just going to end the friendship.

Oldguyfag here. I'm going to give you one piece of advice you need:

Walk the fuck out.

If you have value, she doesn't see it. She's doesn't deserve you.

If you don't have value, you'll never gain it by moping over her.

Either way, walk the fuck out. You get friendzoned, she gets darkzoned.

Believe that you deserve the best, it will show, then you will get a girl worth spending 2 years trying to please

It's gonna be hard for trhis dude, him being kind will just simply be out of the park. Step up your game if there's a boyfriend already

Just distance yourself from her and see if she even trY's bothering you at all

This guys knows

That's true. Stop being a pussy, OP.

You've done a whole bunch of friend-related things for her, and that's supposed to equal sexual attraction? That only works in your mind dude, not hers.

Hey OP, read this post over and over again until it fully sinks in... then stop being a wimp and either A: Tell her how you feel (like a fucking man, not a crying pussy) or B: find another girl. You might think this one is perfect, but what the fuck good is that if the feeling isn't mutual? Relationships are like airliners, they don't fly very far if only one of the two engines are working.

fuck, seriously. Girls know in the first few minutes if there is a possibility for sex or not.

you're her faggot sidekick.

This, in very blunt terms, is a completely accurate description of how this girl sees you OP. It's a hard thing to admit to yourself, that a girl you have romantic feelings for doesn't even see you as a real man, but she clearly doesn't. So now you have two options: either keep being a pussy, or stop being a pussy. Your choice.

OP, are there any others where you are that are attracted to you?

i will help you and any other Sup Forums out email me and I will give you a step bij step guide [email protected]

if this doesn't get through OPs skull, faggot is hopeless

> 2016
> still believes in friendzone

youtube.com/watch?v=djvqI0bBgmg

Thats just it, you're trying to make her like you. Start treating her like shit and either she'll notice you and pay you more attention or she'll hit the fence (which is already what she's doing from the sound of it). Right now she sees you as a friend but she needs to remember you're a man first. Be cool with her like normal and then drop something stupid like telling her her pussy stinks or something like that in the middle of conversation and then go back to being you. She'll act appalled but you just shrug it off and don't dwell on it. Trust me. She'll wonder why you said that and why you don't seem to care about it and then she'll be intrigued by you (as opposed to the other way around, which she's used to) and then you got her.

Spoken like a true virgin who still believes that shit could ever work.

You're confusing being a man with being an asshole. Real men know how to impress women without insulting them in the process.

Is it possible to get women by treating them like shit? Sure.... but the only kind of women who respond positively to that kind of treatment are women with serious fucking issues, usually past abuse-related, and those aren't the ones you want to have a relationship with.

Just tell her "Why haven't we fucked?"

DATE ANOTHER GIRL. Not just any other girl also, one that she likes or admires. Then slowly become less available to her. Never be rude or mean about it, just pull away a bit. Girls don't understand how to deal with guys when they play hard to get. Get her jealous enough, while still being a gentleman and a good friend and she will come running after you.

And for reference, this got me out of a 4 year friendzone. It's worked for 3 of my friends as well. Worst case scenario, you don't end up with your friend, but you now have a girlfriend to distract you anyway.

pretty much, but there is a slight bug. Sometimes SHE is the one to have initiated the friendship. They usually don't do this without some ulterior motive, likely attraction. Then it's not a matter of getting out of the 'friendzone' but making a simple move to show her you have no friendzone intentions.

this smells fishy
[insert bait pic here]

you're that cool guy that shows all of his friends this board, aren't you?

shes not interested, move on

I need help, these trolls make me mad 10/10.

You don't.