A WORLD WITHOUT BLACK PEOPLE

A WORLD WITHOUT BLACK PEOPLE

This is a story of a little boy name Theo, who woke up one morning and asked his mother, "Mom, what if there were no Black people in the world?" Well, his mother thought about that for a moment, and then said, "Son, follow me around today and let's just see what it would be like if there were no Black people in the world." Mom said, "Now go get dressed, and we will get started."

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/trumpmustwin
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Willis_Carrier
whitelocust.wordpress.com/black-invention-myths/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Theo ran to his room to put on his clothes and shoes. His mother took one look at him and said, "Theo, where are your shoes? And those clothes are all wrinkled, son. I must iron them." However, when she reached for the ironing board, it was no longer there.

You see Sarah Boone, a black woman, invented the ironing board, and Jan E. Matzelinger, a black man, invented the shoe lasting machine.

"Oh well," she said, "please go and do something to your hair." Theo ran in his room to comb his hair, but the comb was not there. You see, Walter Sammons, a black man, invented the comb.

Theo decided to just brush his hair, but the brush was gone. You see Lydia O. Newman, a black female, invented the brush.

Well, this was a sight: no shoes, wrinkled clothes, hair a mess. Even Mom's hair, without the hair care inventions of Madam C. Walker, well, you get the picture.

Ok u fgt troll let's hear it

Mom told Theo, "Let's do our chores around the house and then take a trip to the grocery store." Theo's job was to sweep the floor. He swept and swept and swept. When he reached for the dustpan, it was not there. You see, Lloyd P. Ray, a black man, invented the dustpan.

So he swept his pile of dirt over in the corner and left it there. He then decided to mop the floor, but the mop was gone. You see, Thomas W. Stewart, a black man, invented the mop. Theo yelled to his Mom, "Mom, I'm not having any luck."

stfu let him finish the story nigger

"Well, son," she said, "Let me finish washing these clothes, and we will prepare a list for the grocery store." When the wash finished, she went to place the clothes in the dryer, but it was not there. You see, George T. Samon, a black man, invented the clothes dryer.

Mom asked Theo to go get a pencil and some paper to prepare their list for the market. So, Theo ran for the paper and pencil but noticed the pencil lead was broken. Well, he was out of luck because John Love, a black man, invented the pencil sharpener.

Mom reached for a pen, but it was not there because William Purvis, a black man, invented the fountain pen.

As a matter of fact, Lee Burridge invented the typewriting machine and W. A. Lovette the advanced printing press. Theo and his mother decided just to head out to the market.

Well, when Theo opened the door, he noticed the grass was as high as he was tall. You see, John Burr, a black man, invented the lawn mower. They made their way over to the car and found that it just wouldn't go. You see, Richard Spikes, a black man, invented the automatic gearshift, and Joseph Gammel invented the supercharge system for internal combustion engines. They also noticed that the few cars that were moving were running into each other and having wrecks because there were no traffic signals. You see, Garrett A. Morgan, a black man invented the traffic light.

Well, it was getting late, so they walked to the market, got their groceries, and returned home. Just when they were about to put away the milk, eggs, and butter, they noticed the refrigerator was gone. You see John Standard, a black man, invented the refrigerator. So, they just left the food on the counter.

This seems like a good bedtime story

Might have a drink

Very interesting points, op. But I'm 100% certain that someone would eventually invent all these things around the same time they were actually invented. I don't consider myself to be racist, but your argument is pretty fucking stupid. Maybe defend the black community in a more clever and valid way than searching up "common appliances invented by black people."

By this time, Theo noticed he was getting mighty cold. Mom went to turn up the heat, and what do you know? Alice Parker, a black female, invented the heating furnace. Even in the summertime, they would have been out of luck because Frederick Jones, a black man, invented the air conditioner.

It was almost time for Theo's father to arrive home. He usually takes the bus, but there was no bus, because its precursor was the electric trolley, invented by another black man, Elbert R. Robinson.

no one's made an argument, you sound awfully triggered tbh

Fuck black people...

soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/trumpmustwin

He usually takes the elevator from his office on the 20th floor, but there was no elevator because Alexander Miles, a black man, invented the elevator.

He also usually dropped off the office mail at a near by mailbox, but it was no longer there because Philip Downing, a black man, invented the letter drop mailbox, and William Barry invented the postmarking and canceling machine.

Theo and his mother sat at the kitchen table with their heads in their hands. When the father arrived, he asked, "Why are you sitting in the dark?" Why? Because Lewis Howard Latimer, a black man, invented the filament within the light bulb.

Theo quickly learned more about what it would be like if there were no black people in the world, especially if he were ever sick and needed blood. Dr. Charles Drew, a black scientist, found a way to preserve and store blood, which led to his starting the world's first blood bank.

Everybody knows these nogs didnt invent this shit. I hope.

I'm not triggered, I'm just bringing up the fact that if this were an argument, which I'm sure it is in one way or another, then it's a poorly made one. I find it hard to believe that someone would make a thread like this just for the fun of it, especially when race relations are the way they are now.

> implying that's not what whites do here all the time

> implying combustion engines and harnessing of electricity wouldn't have been done by chongs without being harassed by west

> implying Asians didn't invent fucking everything before everyone else anyway

------

OP please continue, you are welcome here

Well, what if a family member had to have heart surgery? This would not have been possible without Dr. Daniel Hale Williams, a black doctor, who performed the first open-heart surgery.

So, if you ever wonder, like Theo, where would we be without black people? Well, it's pretty plain to see. We would still be in the DARK!

what if i told you that most world leaders fuck children on daily/weekly basis?

>shoe lasting machine
kek.
Nice try niggerlover. Now collect your welfare, buy some fried chicken, and go back to your slums.

Air conditioning was invented by Willis Carrier a white man.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Willis_Carrier

Funny thing is, some of these are true and some of them are false, a weird mishmash of both, but I guess thats what passes for truth now-a-days

OP none of these inventions were invented by black people, some patented improvements to the inventions but none of these people invented it. Also combs have been around for thousands of years and isn't really considered a patented invention.

Hush faggot we'll check him later

ITT: Black revisionism

Op stated the specific contribution at times tho

Are you trying to say any of these are actual inventions, rather than just patents? Are you actually claiming the brush was invented 1898?

I... I'm not sure this is true, OP

Oh silly Theo.

I'm glad he learned his lesson this time

He was the second not first

OP's copypasta is from an old black history revisionist site. All those inventions mentioned have been debunked many. You faggots fell for one of the oldest nig baits.

whitelocust.wordpress.com/black-invention-myths/

not a biased source at all?

Theo asked mom "aren't you going to lock the door?". "no, son, you see, niggers don't exist. It's all good."

>George T. Samon
This clothes drier was just a rack above a stove. That ranks up there with other great black inventions. The dustpan,comb ,and ironing board

Why did I read this in Bill "Taste My Pudding Pop" Cosby's voice?

Are you actually asking this fucking question? Have you even googled any of those so-called black inventors? Do you honestly believe OP's copypasta is true? You believe some coon from the 1800s suddenly invented a fucking comb and every other combs that the archeologists dug up were all fake? Pull your head out of your ass OP is a troll expecting us to eat the bait.

This filament was an improvement on an already established method

Ahhhh they are fine ... Its just that their country is fucked up by idiots who are denying any culture

> being this triggered

I'm looking them up so far the honesty record is better than pol/s stat source not 404ing when typing in links.

Calm down faggot

But don't forget we was Chinese and Germans and kings of Egypt too.

In 1893, Elbert R Robinson, an African American inventor, received a patent for an electric railway trolley. However this was not the first trolley car.

Eugene Cowles got the first patent for an electric trolley in the United States in 1881.

An improved refrigerator design was patented by African American inventor John Standard of Newark, New Jersey on June 14 1891 (U.S. patent #455,891

Improved not invented by why not just be honest and save some credibility. Oh yeah by nature Niggers are dishonest and willing to bend facts to fit their narrative

It seems to be hit-hit miss when looking it up individually.

Some really fucking obvious ones like the printing press lol,

But I'm surprised more of these are genuine than I thought.

I'd rather young nogs absorb this with it's faults than 50 cent.

Our schools feed us shit thats wrong too like Greece did things before Mesopotamia so cut him some slack.

This was fun

Funny thing is none of that would have been invented by blacks if it wasn't for white influence. I know without blacks in the US this country would be a lot safer.

Improvements are not inventions just because they're patentable

You mean improved not invented

> triggered

> skipping everything that's correct

> pretending whites don't take credit for things other civilizations did long before them

You want to not act like a raging faggot sometime? Your comments would be easier to read if you weren't such an amped up homo

>oh shit I've got a cold
>Where is the fucking blood
kek

Yeah some were inventions some were improvements.

Ideally this should be revised

But remember you get more with sugar than with spice

He did not invent the elevator just automatic doors. Op 's story is laughable

Alexander Miles (May 18, 1838–May 7, 1918) was an African-American inventor who was best known for being awarded a patent for an automatically opening and closing elevator door design in 1887.

You get more respect with truth and honesty rather than lying to lessen the disgrace of being a nigger

Why don't you post some examples of the correct ones because I haven't found one yet. Also post some examples of whites taking credit for which they don't deserve. You are making false accusations to hide the truth

Well OP thank you for something different tonight but inevitably on this site,

It all reverts back to the same old shit white power threads

So, here's to show that helicopter rotors and Caucasian Indian flying city mythos were merely 'improvements' upon the ancient Chinese bamboo copter toy

>wiki helicopter, sub category history
Here begins the shit storm

When the facts don't back up your argument turn to attacking the person page 1 of the nigger/liberal handbook

Here's Columbus' ship next to general Zheng He's older ship

>Da Vinci's failed 'genius' flight concepts bested by a thousands year old Chinese toy

conclusion: without blackpeople white people would live like apes

Opps

First of all no one is bragging about white inventions.

Are you really comparing a small toy which works on and demonstrates the same principals on which helicopters exploit to be able to fly . The same thing as engineering a machine which weighs 1000's of pounds and uses an internal combustion engine. Needs to be controllable and not spin out of controlling killing the pilot anywhere near the same thing? Your grasping at straws.

>Who is Tesla?

Here's a few since you guys are literally lazier than niggers yourselves

You guys are the biggest faggots in existence honestly

What op is saying is that black people killed white people and stole their ideas to make these things

>a car won't go without an automatic transmission or supercharger
ok

>No Ainsley
Why live user?

>minecraft
Also invented by a black man

>Here's a few
Post one example calls me lazy

Maybe the "Theo" part?
Y'know, if you ever watch House of Cosbys?

So, a black man is to blame for my pathological fear of getting trapped in an elevator door?
Interesting.

Have you read Tesla's autobiography 'my inventions?'

Tesla believed blacks and whites were equal he mentioned iti n his book

Shut the fuck up. You are a world class autist.

>Lloyd Ray invented the dustpan
Just another lie invented by black people

Did you know that traffic runs faster and more efficiently when everyone stops and takes turns, as they do at a stop sign.
Traffic lights create gridlock.

Even in the fucking middle ages they had fridges, which was just a cold room. In the 18th century they started using ice boxes. #BlackLiesMatter

Dude the comb was invented in the antiquity

>Yogscast
Completely made up of black people

They can't wait to point out that they are black when mentioning an invention. Mention race in a newspaper crime story and "dast racist"

>African American Registry
a highly unbiased source with no political agenda

What gets me is, when Blacks actually believe these stories, it doesn't make motivate them to study or work harder to achieve success. It just makes them act like smug pieces of shit.

> because police and ambulances would love to fucking do that at intersections

Nope #BlackLiesMatter

> is wrong 'oh guys I was just trolling lol'

You must have some kike in you honestly

Okay Alice Parker is the first name from this story of lies that is actually true as far as I can tell. At least there's several articles about this on Google

Burridge is not the credited inventor of the typewriter, but he did develop many innovations that improved upon Christopher Sholes' 1868 patent. Info on Burridge follows. Info on Sholes is attached at the end.

Shout out to Darren Wilson and to the officers who dropped Freddie Gray.
Congratulations to the one and only Michael Brown ... two years free of crime, you did it!

Almost makes you wish the conservative climate in which black people had to actually do things besides commit crimes and be on welfare for money still existed. Generosity destroyed you people. There's a reason rich black people have no sympathy for you.

A lot of Obama shilling going on lately.

Is this the niggers last gasp at saying "The President is part nigger yay?"

In just a few months a new President will be elected and no matter who it is, its going to be a white person.

The way you make no sense but still talk all high and mighty means you have nigger in you.

>Tl:Dr 4 my white Neanderthal brain

East Asians will conquer the world and are the master race:

>1) They invented everything: rockets/missiles, paper, guns, working vertical flight (unlike Davinci), writing (Greece copied Mongoloid Sumeria) + build everything today. Chong engineering > German bs

2) These 3 Chongs never unnecessarily nor independently decided to extremely ravage/exploit a foreign land like the Dutch in Africa or Spain&Portugal+USA in America

>3) The Chongnese never abused their absolute power over the Philippines, willing tributary States (Vietnam, Korea, Tibet); most was good until Euraberica began opium distribution and failed proxy wars (We tried to destroy them, we failed). Now China keeps modernizing and will surpass us

4) Before the Japs friended Germany in WW2 They'd give medical, total release and pay POWs for their labor, and never ordered abuse

>5) in Africa, China has been building schools, hospitals, infrastructure, employing Africans instead of just bibles and taking their food, diamonds,etc

6)During natural disasters they all work together to make sure everyone lives; there's no price gouging nor mass thieves

>7) Their divorce+infidelity rates are far lower than Euraberica-where lifestyles cause middleage men to commit suicide and die poor

8) Their media isn't as depraved as ours eg Tosh.0s 'black dildo fight' where a young boy got raped and in other videos ppl get killed

>9) they actually get shit done instead of working 1/2hr or 2half hr a day like in Ameroupe

10) Highest IQs+lowest crime rate. Their lit doesn't glorify murder, suicide, crying, cheating-no Shakespeare, oedipus, nor such poetry

>11) They never invaded a country for false flags like 9/11&nukes-occupation killed over 70,000 innocents+created enemies RN

12) No Abrahamic laws to stop their progress in human bioengineering

>+ %-wise, Mao's leap killed < 1/2 his pop.% than the GreatDepression did ours

Let us devote ourselves faithfully to our superiors

BLACK LIVES (FECAL) MATTER!

Theo the next day woke up and realized his bike was back and his mother said "well Theo your bike was never stolen by niggers because there are no niggers"

You're so insecure about being inferior to whites that you actually took the time to display autism at that magnitude.

Unreal.

You are retarded. If there were no black people then we'd have 8 years with no president. Imagine how catastrophic that would be.

They are in full panic mode and they know Hillary doesn't actually give a fuck about them after they vote.

No you guys just take it to far honestly.

Anyone that hasn't been gangraped by packs of niggers would cringe at your guys' attitude

Being this stupid and actually it would be better than what we had

This.

> inferior

Where'd that come up? You must frequent the cuck threads regularly and take out your self anger here huh :) lol