Eternal /got/ general

bow you shits

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt4283028/?ref_=ttep_ep5
youtube.com/watch?v=mQ5QtQ59Nc8
youtube.com/watch?v=oTjBVsKbHQQ
denofgeek.com/tv/game-of-thrones/40134/game-of-thrones-renewed-for-season-7-showrunners-approaching-the-finish-line
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Next episode is going to be SO fucking bad...

its gonna be great. shut the fuck up.

RIP Rickon

>everything is good!
>this season is great!

That looks like shit.

And you're SO fucking retarded.

yo someone hit me with the spoilers for next ep

Explain why next episode is gonna be SO good.

imdb.com/title/tt4283028/?ref_=ttep_ep5

>Tyrion seeks a strange ally. Bran learns a great deal. Brienne goes on a mission. Arya is given a chance to prove herself.

I hope that young dosh khaleen from last episode becomes a part of caloreesi's entourage. She was fucking hot

The season's been decent so far. There's been a couple of retarded moments, but apart from that there's nothing much to complain about unless you're going to nitpick like an autist.

Reminder that Stannis is still alive and is scheduled to make his return in episode 7 of this season.

Stannis will take his rightful place as king and BTFO all of the infidel Lannisters and Tyrells. Westoros has gone too long without justice, its time to pay the price for your actions.

Official Lyanna /got/ casting

God-tier
>Cordy
>Bridget Regan
>Roach

Bretty gud -tier
>Kaya Scodelario
>Adelaide Kane
>Rachel Hurd-wood
>Katie Mcgrath
>Young JenCon
>Zathura-Kstew

Shit tier
>Sasha Gray
>Jessica Brown "Dick Mic' Findlay
>Stoya

>build khalessi to be the plot armor:the character
>she fails to win the throne and dies
how would the SJW's react?

>there's nothing much to complain about
I think reddit would agree with you on that

>Dany tips braziers
>fire doesnt spread
>Khals looks dumbfounded
>Dany panics
>tries to tip another Brazir
>fire doesnt spread
>Dany runs to the door
>its locked from the outside
>gets her ribs kicked in
>khals shouting
>"GET THE FUCKING HORSE"

ebin

I may get shit for this, but Tudors was pretty clutch. I enjoyed the shit out of it. I think a lot of people (mostly show plebs) watch it and don't really get how everyone is a literal asshole in the show...but their personalities, especially King Henry's, is so larger than life on the show, that you sort of like him. Despite him being a raging shitlord.

+Bran's dream gives us some insight on the white walkers.
+Meera giving a shit again.
+Littlefinger getting any screen time.
+Kingsmoot

~Ayra's tasked to kill again.
~Red Priestess moving the Meereen plot forward finally.

No apparent negatives at this time. But neither is there any apparent climaxes either. Looks like it has the potentially to be a solid 7 or 8 out of 10, take care of business episode.

>Old woman

the Kingsmoot is going to be a letdown. there's just no way they'll devote enough screentime or budget to do it justice

leaks where?

I didn't say that it was going to be SO good, but it looks pretty decent.

Jorah revealing his greyscale to Dany.

Sansa meeting with Littlefinger

Kingsmoot stuff

Lots more Bran vision stuff

Arya now has her eyes back and presumably her story will get a little more interesting now that she's conviced them she's No One.

Sansa presumably sending Brienne and Pod to the Riverlands to seek help from House Tully.

New red preistess

I hoping for this too. Dany trying recruit her piqued my interest. Looked like there would be some interesting scheming going on with the two of them. The Jorah and Daario show up, and it seems that plot is thrown out of the window. Let's hope they do something with her.

>if you don't like everything from the show you're an autist

the frecks make it

Now that I think about it, if Euron shows up with the horn, then that might be the climactic moment of the episode.

Yeah, I'm guessing at the very least she will become one of Dany's main people.

>Danys plot in season 2
>I need to get to Westeros with muh Dragons
>Danys plot in season 6
>I need to get to Westeros with muh Dragons

Why do people watch this shit?

We're getting White Walkers this episode. There's no way that isn't the climax.

I'm willing to bet money that the wall comes down during the last ten minutes of ep 10

>season 1 seinfeld
>it's a show about nothing
>season 20 seinfeld
>its a show about nothing

I can do that too user

>white walkers

what?

Nah. Every dream so far has been a blueball moment. This will be no different.

y'know this is the part I didn't really get

There was absolutely nothing stopping any of those faggots from just straight up rushing her and slicing her shit

As soon as she tipped the first brazier I'd be like "nah fuck all dat" and just Spear the bitch. Goldberg Style.

Dany's plot also seems to be about nothing.

The ice bad guys with the power to raise the dead.

>wall comes down
>still 5 more episodes to go
>still 2 more seasons to go

nah

Anyone else realize that Essos sucks the fun out of everything? Arya went from GOAT to dogshit. even before the Hound she was 10x more entertaining than she is now.

youtube.com/watch?v=mQ5QtQ59Nc8

There aren't two more seasons...only S7 is greenlit. Last I checked, They wanted to end it at 7 from day 1.

>Jon's plot in season 2
>We have to stop the white walkers
>Jon's plot in season 6
>We have to stop the white walkers

Why do people watch this shit?

That's just because her scenes with Tywin were great.

They said 14 more episodes after season 6.

Also, if you read my post, I said the wall comes down in ep 10. That would be the big climax of the season...especially if we are getting White Walker's established through tree.net visions.

"I have many little birds in the North, my lord, but I haven't heard their songs since Theon Greyjoy captured Winterfell."

Weapons

Aren't

Allowed

In

vaes

Dothrak

they made that point pretty clear in season 1 and season 6

That's not 2 seasons tho. That's a really long S7, and those eps were said to be written shorter too

>Ned enters the tower
Bran and Bloodraven watches as things unfold
>sees Lyanna and everything covered in rubies
"Tell me.. what do you know of your brother" Bloodraven quizzes Bran
>Lyanna is clutching a baby
"Robb's betrayed, and Rickon's off with.." a confused Bran answers
>"Lya.." Ned whispers seeing his sister's crimson husk of a body
"No.. not them" says Bloodraven
>Lyanna smiles at him
"Jon? He chose the black, He's father's bastard fro-"
>Ned tearfully smiles back
"Is he?" a smiling Bloodraven looks at Bran
>"Rhaegar.." a dying Lyanna tearfully musters
>Ned shakes his head
"We havent yet named our child.."
>Bran witnesses all of this
"Jon?" a puzzled Bran utters
>Ned hears Bran
>"Jon?" Ned queries, hearing voices from the wind
>Lyanna looks at Ned
>"I like that.." Lyanna smiles and looks at her child for the last time
>"Jon..." as she craddles her baby with all she can muster
>Lyanna looks at Ned
>"Promise me, Ned.."

Even before that Arya-gendry scenes were great.

No it's 2 seasons of 7 episodes to give them more time you dufus

Is Stannis going to burn Shireen in the books?

It doesn't though. I've enjoyed most of the Essos plots, and I'm glad boring Meereen is gone.

They relented on their 7 season plan, HBO now has them convinced to do 2 more seasons, though they might not have the full 10 episodes

i dont think a bunch of sweaty mongol chiefs would need weapons to rush a chubby chick and overpower her

her storyline is just repetitive
it's the same shit every episode they should have done just a little training montage and be done with it

No, but Melissandre will at Castle Black while he's battling at Winterfell.

It will probably be done behind his back.

>Fire quickly torches the ground, and ignites the hut.
>Your first thought is "Fuck my own life, this bitch needs to die."
And that's why you would never be a Khal.

unlikely since they are not at the same place

Don't know what makes me a dufus not to autistically think that they would split into small microseasons with seven episodes each and just assume S7 was longer.

Hammy dialogue, deaths without emotional impact, scatterbrained pacing, sneks, kelly C being kelly C. It's hard to find something not to complain about. You're some serially stupid shit that needs to stop posting.

>the thought of Dany clutching her belly after getting her shit kicked in and screaming AAAAAH HELP ME JORAH

>seeing based Night's King is bad

(you)

>she pushed a brazier right at her and the build went up in flames immediately

even if they chased at her she'd still get the braziers down in time, she could even just run into the fire and hide

I don't think any of them were thinking"instead of trying to get out I should run through the oil and flames to slap the dragon cunt that's commuting suicide to kill us

Was it magic fire?
Because there's no fucking accelerant that they could pour all over the walls and floors that wouldn't fucking reek and immediately alert the khals to their plan.

Any leaks so far?

Because when they announced this shit they specifically said it was two seasons, you dense motherfucker.

They cut out all the bits where she lives in the street by a different name, learns the language, meets interesting people, and learns how to survive as a street wise cat.

One of them would be able to break her neck in seconds.

They're khals and bloodriders, the leaders of a horde of soldiers where promotion comes through personal duelling. The lesser khals would have been better fighters than Daario and the main Khal would have been even better than them.

that sounds more fun that being stuck in a temple with a bitch

How can you possibly bitch about sneks, they got ten whole minutes of screentime in all 4 episodes so far.

10 minutes out of 4 hours.

Cleganebowl ?

Yes it is, but I suppose those events wouldn't fit in the show's timelines. So they settled for rehashing the temple bits.

literally no tits

The deaths having no emotion is the big one.

That wildling Tonks bitch comes back after 2 seasons away. They have nothing said between her and Rickon and kill her predictably in her second scene.

And every other death has been just as shit.

The braziers had oil in them. It splashed out when she knocked them over, spreading over the ground. Also, she tipped one or two of them down right where the fire could quickly touch the pillars and spread fast

They're both "girls" now.
>How can you possibly bitch about sneks, they got ten whole minutes of screentime in all 4 episodes so far.
What did they do, fuckwit? What happened in those 10 minutes? Use that stool between your ears before posting.

You realize I could have just heard it wrong, right edgelord? They changed their statements at least twice in the last few years, so to rage down my throat about something so fucking stupid makes you look like an autist.

What's up with you fangirls ignoring all context. A fucking Khal most certaintly would say "Kill me? KILL YOU!" and break her fucking neck.

Right but has the Spanish guy released anything on episode 5?

No, a fucking Khal would be like "oh shit, fire in a building made entirely of dried wood and hay, in a dry area. I need to get the fuck out of here"

Survival instincts yo

No one would think like that, with the fire spreading as quickly as it did.

Wow you are slow, that's my point about the sneks, they didn't get any screentime...that's a good thing fuckwit. you are bitching about them doing nothing for a mere ten minutes, with a Dorne plot you all hated anyway.

You are literally just being a contrarian fag for the fag of it if you seriously have a complaint about a dead plot they wasted NO time on in S6.

youtube.com/watch?v=oTjBVsKbHQQ

nope. he is dead

I've been debating this shit since the shitty humour of that first episode this season.

posting this theory in every thread because someone asked

The Spanish guy isn't releasing any more spoilers. How in seven hells have you not heard this by now?

But he wouldn't just try to use his strength to bust through a wall made of dried straw?

They probably thought Dany is committing suicide anyway

>you are bitching about them doing nothing
So you either didn't watch the season or are very good at this trolling thing. Describe what happened in those scenes they were in. They teleported and murdered their whole family, because the showrunners didn't know how to wrap up their plot line.
You're proof that you'd need to be mildly retarded to defend this show in its current state. They ran out of books and the difference is like night and day.

>mfw salsa rejects CIA's offer of vale soldiers

Post yfw a dyed hair Esme Bianco plays Lyanna

>people are complaining about not getting a Benny hill chase where the khals chase after dany in a straw room engulfed in oil and flame

Well you know, it's as simply as googling "Game of Thrones season 7" to find out exactly what their plans are

denofgeek.com/tv/game-of-thrones/40134/game-of-thrones-renewed-for-season-7-showrunners-approaching-the-finish-line

The walls weren't made of straw, the roof was.

>mfw there are people who actually believe stannis is dead
>mfw people believe they would actually just kill off a character without showing his dead body

show me one character they have done this with.

where the fuck is amelia zadro

I was a believer until brienne the cunt said she flat out executed him

Honestly I'm surprised we didn't after the fart last week.