youtube.com/watch?v=w4WEsOCqWjc
youtube.com/watch?v=nNMEJN9zMAQ
youtube.com/watch?v=t6maVVFs0As
youtube.com/watch?v=P2acPn8MTJ4
youtube.com/watch?v=RUykUOpmd2I
youtube.com/watch?v=PnTPq_-evFs
youtube.com/watch?v=q703zQ6k2BI
youtube.com/watch?v=DhUUfoK2Oy8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_battles_and_other_violent_events_by_death_toll#Terrorist_attacks
youtube.com/watch?v=I8ei7HP9Tdw
youtube.com/watch?v=WyNDcG5PGk0
youtube.com/watch?v=7OD8ZrSNQbw
youtube.com/watch?v=-TYdfu6Osc8
youtube.com/watch?v=dL0T6DhSU0g
youtube.com/watch?v=NXgqEz2nN7U
youtube.com/watch?v=nno4Z-w6PMY
youtube.com/watch?v=kS1r0aJNKQ0
youtube.com/watch?v=FWdD4gC_oxE
youtube.com/watch?v=ZFf6Lb9TzVo
youtube.com/watch?v=MCWKywD790I
youtube.com/watch?v=USJKPmEz9gM
youtube.com/watch?v=MC5-cdJhu8M
youtube.com/watch?v=inaCJyeTKqI
youtube.com/watch?v=vgorNLT2YgY
youtube.com/watch?v=0DvhFdTf7Vs
youtube.com/watch?v=oUNvVo0YZkc
youtube.com/watch?v=2Vo4PRjqDfM
youtube.com/watch?v=Z_zQPHNVB5E
youtube.com/watch?v=nXGvILkm7co
youtube.com/watch?v=CTYb6C4f0lo
youtube.com/watch?v=EGlxBI5CvGY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

*happy holidays

This. Happy solstice everyone!

djent

youtube.com/watch?v=mC41PiH6MCk

FUCK fact mag desu

youtube.com/watch?v=T6vmdGdGat0

much prefer this one
soundcloud.com/oliverlivsey/pulse-xmas

youtube.com/watch?v=iDsVTBix5_U

lls

all them bright red dots on the headtops
perfect headshots till i see heads drop
messy like dreadlocks 22 dead cops
guess what when i see fed stop
guess what when i see fed stop
(you can't come to my ends are you pissed are you stupid, i got the ting in my waist like cupid)
I'M EVIL LIKE DEVILS AND DEMONS
YOU CANT CATCH ME CAUSE THE LEVELS UNEVENS
I SWITCH LIKE JEKYLL AND HYDE
STICK METAL INSIDE THEN FLING MY WEAPON AND LEAVE EM
IM EVIL LIKE EXORCISM
SEX OR PRISON GET VEXED OR LISTEN
FUCK IT I'LL KIDNAP TWO INNOCENT PEOPLE
(i got the ting in my waist like cupid)
IM CHOPPING OF LIMBS, HACKSAW
LIMBS AND TOES ALL UNDER MY TRAPDOOR
OI DICKHEAD YOUR MUM IS A CRACK WHORE
SHE TOOK THREE COCKS INSIDE HER BACK DOOR
I LEFT YOUR MUM WITH A SNAPPED JAW
SUCK MY BIG FAT DICK YOU FAT WHORE
(you can't come to my ends are you pissed are you stupid, i got the ting in my waist like cupid)

DJ jaw muncher

post some essential tunes for people who hate muslims

dont do it man

thats what isis wants us to do :/

i love you s/t

youtube.com/watch?v=w4WEsOCqWjc

j-core is jokes
that kare kano sample is killing me rn wasn't expecting it at all

a-any anime man in ?

chill with that stupid shit, there's absolutely no reason to hate an entire group of people, especially based on nothing but conjecture and blatantly false information. every race or group of people has their share of bad apples.

innit

youtube.com/watch?v=nNMEJN9zMAQ

Lol found the muslime
#notallmuslims

>there's absolutely no reason to hate an entire group of people

wtf does this mean u idiot, if there is a group of people called 'cat killing club' who go around and kill peoples pet cats then would u hate that entire group of people? or would u make some platitude filled internet post defending them?

you bet sempai

youtube.com/watch?v=t6maVVFs0As

youtube.com/watch?v=P2acPn8MTJ4

muslim today filed a chargeback against me on paypal and is ripping me off £50 because it "was not an authorised transaction"

fuck off mr. sandhu i'm calling paypal first thing tomorrow morning

if you opened those earphones and put them in your crusty earholes don't even bother sending them back if you were even planning on doing that in the first place

of course not retard, but there's a difference between hating people for their religion or their race and hating people who dedicate their lives to hate and making other living things suffer.

yeah all that blatantly false information out there

Killa P MCing over Bassline, why have I not heard this already.
youtube.com/watch?v=RUykUOpmd2I

>Someone else other than me talking about J-Core
I don't believe it.

youtube.com/watch?v=PnTPq_-evFs
youtube.com/watch?v=q703zQ6k2BI

J-Core also introduced me to Makina which I still kind of like.
youtube.com/watch?v=DhUUfoK2Oy8

nobodys saying anything about race here boy :)

the only muslims that arent absolutely terrible are the ones who do not take it seriously at all and just identify as muslim because their family are the awful kind and would excommunicate them if they didnt

>doesn't even look at the image

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_battles_and_other_violent_events_by_death_toll#Terrorist_attacks

>nobodys saying anything about race here boy :)
we're talking about things that you don't necessarily choose here, like your race or your religion. fr, do you have some sort of learning disability? or are you just highly autistic and spend all day on Sup Forums

>Killa P MCing over Bassline
lls

Obvs
An Islamic Europe wouldn't have been so bad. Think about it: they would have followed the Islam of a Averroes instead of what we have now LLS. Might have been kinda cool at least the patriarchy would have been stronger
Why tho

nobody is talking about race except you and you absolutely do choose your religion you fucking idiot

here is a heady tune to listen to while you reconsider your ideology youtube.com/watch?v=I8ei7HP9Tdw

>An Islamic Europe wouldn't have been so bad.
oh s/t

if you are born into a religious family and brought up with religious values, have you CHOSEN your religion? or have your parents chosen for you? how severe is your asperger's?

well i was born into a religious family and went to a religious school but i am in fact not a christian. mental innit................

religion is a set of values, if you disregard the spiritual component, which isn't relevant here.
You absolutely do choose your values.

Yeah yeah they cheer
Can they see my hand in the air?
Need to wave 'em over here
Swear Aurora's kissing Dan
My head is twisted severe, body's rushing everywhere
They could have texted me when they were near, but I'm fucked and I don't
Care

Islam had potential at one point. Even now, Muslims are braver than most other third worlders tbqh even drastically more than people who have just as much reason to hate the west as they do. Too many cowardly people now who wouldn't die for anything

i just do ok please accept my love

>youtube.com/watch?v=WyNDcG5PGk0
lls blackpool lads are leagues above these jokers

any born wanting to commit acts of terror, never having a choice and therefore not responsible for their own actions man in

any feeling the sanctity and immensity of death man in

Honest thoughts on Etch?

any moral grey area man in?

>any anime man in
yes mate i will always be here :)

I'm in love with psycheouts

It is my job to eliminate people like you before you do any harm.

yeah and its terrifying

western intervention in the middle east is tantamount to terrorism

Ya so they should drive more trucks through more street markets

those germans got merked senpai looooooooooool

yee

check this one out
youtube.com/watch?v=7OD8ZrSNQbw

heya s/t

Always

POST FESTIVE TUNES
youtube.com/watch?v=-TYdfu6Osc8

Hey. Did you ever finish TMITHC

soundcloud.com/oliverlivsey/pulse-xmas

lls

>ever heard about Funkot?
Yeah but only people like DJ Jet Barong and the guys on the FUNKOTMEN comp from Speedking. It's alright but I prefer the UK Hardcore and Makina sounding J-Core. Fairly sure J-Core was where I first heard about Speedcore and Schranz as well.

youtube.com/watch?v=dL0T6DhSU0g
youtube.com/watch?v=NXgqEz2nN7U
youtube.com/watch?v=nno4Z-w6PMY
youtube.com/watch?v=kS1r0aJNKQ0
youtube.com/watch?v=FWdD4gC_oxE

I remember there was a point in my late teens where this was quite literally the only music I listened to.

Fucking even know I still download shit M3 and Comiket in the hopes of something good.

i'm halfway through now still loving ittt man ty so much for the rec, got a theory about the ending...

ye! really hoping they don't fuck it up but the teaser was promising

still waiting on a trailer for alien covenant more gassed about that 2bh

youtube.com/watch?v=ZFf6Lb9TzVo

you don't have a real job fampai let's be frank

what's so scary about death

Shouldn't take you this long to read a book that short. Stop being lazy.
:p

this might be my favourite grime tune of 2016 this is so fucking hard

youtube.com/watch?v=MCWKywD790I

Islamic Europe: Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying And Love The Quran

his mum loves my pussi slaying club

its the part that comes after death that scares me the most

I never said it was terrifying, but it absolutely is.
Death is something "holy", in the sense that it is something infinitely beyond human comprehension.

And something so far beyond our understanding is naturally something that should truly fill you with dread, even if it is supposedly something "good" like the idea of God.

are black people just inherently uncreative? every rap and grime video is just them lipsyncing into the camera trying to look hard, can't they do anything better?

youtube.com/watch?v=USJKPmEz9gM

thank you for all of those, I'll make sure to check them out

it didn't occur to me that Comiket could be a market place for independent music besides doujin and games but it makes sense. how do you download Comiket stuff?

thanks, this is soothing

i know lls it's peak

If you spin a weight on the end of a string, you feel centrifugal force, but it goes away when you stop spinning. That is because the only force that is there is centripetal force of the string. But that, and all force, is just a condition of the representation you call reality. The World is, but you can't know anything about it without a story, because without a story, you could not distinguish anything from a story of randomness.

Just because you don't have a story of the story doesn't mean it isn't a story. You have recursively made a representation of your story and kept the stories that are useful to be believed in achieving your desires, key among these is survival. So, everything is a story. The story of the brain is that it is a sense organ that senses itself, then senses itself sensing itself. This recursion has taps where the World tells you whether your story is useful to be believed or it stops.

You are a story. When the string stops spinning you are not. That is because you never were.

youtube.com/watch?v=MC5-cdJhu8M

heres one for you. before you are born the universe knows that you will be born. because it makes the spare particles that will be needed to create your mass (if it didnt do this it would create a vacuum), so you are plugged into the equation from day 0 -- like bytes in an operating system. once i realised this, everything changed for me

since when was s/t funni?

is happa the new meme DJ youtube.com/watch?v=inaCJyeTKqI

any /stoicism/ man in

someone told me once that entropy necessitates that all the energy in you has to go somewhere when you die, including the electricity in your brain. therefore in some sense you're still alive

>only 1 guy has what u want on slsk and its locked

we're all in a computer simulation anyway. just turn me off now i say

take control of his body through the wired and force him to share it

I wish I had enough fortitude to be /stoic/

any /mess/ man in

is this a lain reference? anyone here seen lain? heard its good... for an cartoon *face creases into devilish grin*

yes mate, lain is incredible. it's actually "deep" and deals with some heavy ideas without hamfisting them or being bait about it

the art is gorgeous as well, and someone said here before that it's one of the rare depictions of clubs and club culture that actually does it properly

had a chance to see him live in Beijing
how much did I goof?

is tumblr down

asking for my friend millhouse aka futuregrooves hehe

make this the next thread op pic please

dont post my gfs on here ever again

first and final warning

it's pretty great. evangelion is still tops, rate that shit. but lain is fantastic.

see, this idea is again filled with sanctity.
if you consider the universe to be something sentient, something alive, it surely is far beyond any comprehension of ours. And unlike God, the universe is not proclaimed to be on our side. If you genuinely believe in this concept you must feel insurmountable dread.

this is another attempt at staving off the fear death instills in people. Death is immense, we cannot grasp it for what it is, what it may be. So we try to construct a reality where Death is something we can actually grasp.

Again, another idea so immense, we couldn't possibly grasp it. Sure we can say "oh it's a simulation" and pretend that it's something we can understand.

youtube.com/watch?v=vgorNLT2YgY

post buttjungle

Fuck The Wire

humanity will always fear the unknown and the only way to lose that fear is to lose your humanity. without the anxiety of death, we lose all concept of values and worth. life and the fear of death, gives meaning to the world.

you might not think about it, you might accept death, you might indulge in hedonistic pleasure to the point where you feel numb and cannot feel the anxiety, but it always returns. it must always be there as a necessity

There's a few websites you can download Comiket/M3/other event stuff from like Doujinstyle, 9Tensu and Doujin.co (Doujincore used to be good but they are dead now) and that one Audio-4U torrent which updates semi regularly. There's also /jp/ and various blogs.

There's often some fairly good independent music shit released at Comiket but M3 is a much better event for it.

youtube.com/watch?v=0DvhFdTf7Vs
youtube.com/watch?v=oUNvVo0YZkc
youtube.com/watch?v=2Vo4PRjqDfM
youtube.com/watch?v=Z_zQPHNVB5E
youtube.com/watch?v=nXGvILkm7co
youtube.com/watch?v=CTYb6C4f0lo

death is unity with god

youtube.com/watch?v=EGlxBI5CvGY

>youtube.com/watch?v=Z_zQPHNVB5E

everytime

>Death is immense, we cannot grasp it for what it is
idk this isnt really true because we basically already experienced death before we were born didnt we

theyre doing the best they can under difficult circumstance. they've always done the odd cover with flying lotus or radiohead on in order to subsidize the next few covers with old avant-jazz types that won't sell as much. extra palatable end of year list is part of their survival strategy, nobody would talk about it if it was a bunch of actual wire-mag-core artists would they? be reasonable pal

Ffs family looool

I think you're misunderstanding what I call "Death". I am not talking about whatever may be after death or before birth and whether they may be the same, all this is irrelevant.
Death is the very act of passing the threshold that separates "life" and whatever may be beyond it.