The dude that lives with me gave me this pill, claiming it's an oxy 20. I believe him...

The dude that lives with me gave me this pill, claiming it's an oxy 20. I believe him, but what can I expect to feel after taking it? 19 year old 145lbs male that smokes weed daily (if smoking will affect my tolerance for that at all).
I've never taken any pills like this before so this'll be my virgin run
Pic related

Well for me personally, ive been smoking weed for 4 years now, and the only way it affects your tolerence" towards other drugs is your mental state really. To put it short, if you dont freak out like a noob when smoking weed, you will have less of a change freaking out when under the influence of harder drugs. I handled my LSD trip just fine because i had been smoking for 3 years before i had my first trip and knew not to freak the fuck out.

Also i have no clue if it will affect you, look up how much will get you high or get you "buzzed" Im mainly into Phycadelics

Well good to know that I won't get all tripped out by it

marijuana is a gateway drug

it's a roofie he wants to rape you.

stick to weed man, harder drugs arent worth it.

90% sure that's not oxy, I work in phatamacy. Whatz the markings. Size doesn't look right for oxy

You'll feel really great and within a year you'll be doing heroin.

The marking is unintelligible
Penny for size comparison

>if you dont freak out like a noob when smoking weed, you will have less of a change freaking out when under the influence of harder drugs.
apples to oranges
That's not an oxy. get ready to either die or feel nothing

>implying I don't already want him to rape me

Pretty sure thats not oxy...and fairly certainl its not 20mg. Looks more like the size of the 5mg pill which is usually what is passed out. When ever I have patients with an order for 20mg of oxy its always 4 of the 5 mg pills. When I do see the bigger pills...they are usually scored too...

As for what it'll do? 4-6 hrs of sleepiness and pain relief, possibly constipation. I don't understand the allure of doing opiates...but to each their own I guess.

I'm a RN, I handle oxycodone pretty regularly.

Probably not an oxy, even if it is 20 mg of oxy it wont get you that high, unless you rail it

You will feel nice and warm and the fall asleep.

If we're having a drug thread, anyone had much experience with Ativan or other Benzos like Valium?

I have 10 left from a string of panic attacks I had. Never tried it at a time I wasn't freaking out so I don't know what to expect when I'm sober or if it's even worth it.

Not worth taking since it can't be identified? I have no qualms with just throwing it out its not costing me anything
Also, the allure is that I was handed a free pill and we're all gonna die anyways so might as well try (almost) everything once (while also being smart about it, of course)

OP here, I have anxiety and all taking an Ativan does for me is make me not get any social anxiety when I go to parties and the such
Helps me make new friends and actually be able to stay at parties without having anxiety attacks
It also makes me slightly sleepy but not too bad

They just have a sedative effect. Tired and relaxed more than euphoric from the patients I've asked. Then again...they're generally not taking the "get high" dosage.

pretty sure thats 10 mg oxy

I wouldn't take a pill I couldn't identify...but I'm a bit of a puss. I'm also kinda OCD about pharm and the mechanism of action of what ever it is im taking now a days. Side effect of working in health care :(

It looks like a 10 that had the shit scraped out of it, like scraped the coating and just kept going and fucked up the 10. Oxy 20s are usually gray or orange if they are OPs, that looks like a 10 at least from what isn't scratched

Well put it like this, the guy that gave it to me is a 40 something year old recovering crack addict that lives with me and my parents for free (because my stepdad has a soft spot for him) and he also works for my stepdad so the parents of the kid he gave the pill to are also his bosses and landlords so it's probably safe to assume he didn't just give me some shit pill, right?
He's been doing that Kratom stuff lately and that's why he gave me one because he claims it's like that

So basically not worth unless I'm actually panicking. Oh well, they're still good to have around I guess. Maybe I'll try one next time I do weed edibles, see if it curbs the paranoia.

Size is a little off, it's fairly worn if it is. Oxys are relatively smooth so who knows maybe he cut some up and made more pills out of it. And mixed it with other shit

As far as I can tell, they mix really well with weed especially if you don't take a "get high" dosage
Like if I'm going to a party, I'll smoke some weed to feel good and alleviate some anxiety, but just to make sure I don't get any I take an ativan and it completely helps so I would imagine that would work well with edibles

You guys make me wish I was still able to smoke and take fun pills. Stupid randomized drug tests...

Yea-! Awwwww.....

>blackouts

Just wait man, our day will come
Weed will become legal federally and then we'll be able to smoke it as much as we want

Sounds good. I'm always a little scared of edibles now since the first one I had was a 100mg thc lollipop from a dispensary which was not intended to be had all at once. They recommend like 10-30mg tops apparently.

Ate it at noon, started feeling it at 2:30, peaked around 4 and felt like my heart was going to explode until literally 12pm when I fell asleep finally. Woke up still feeling mostly high.

Damn dude that sounds rough. Just for perspective I'm OP so refer to first post for weight but I take only one 5 mg ativan everytime I take it and usually that's enough to work. Sometimes I need 10 but that should be enough to combat the anxiety as long as you aren't like twice my weight lol

It was legal federally, even after 1900. It went illegal for reasons, aaaaaaand we're realistically going to see WW3 before it's ever legal in America again.

he removed the marking so you'd fall for it. that's not oxy.

I'm 21 and exactly the same weight as you, so maybe I'll keep an ativan in my back pocket next time I go out.

Whatever I'm still gonna take it tomorrow night and see what happens.
I'll make another thread if it kills me so keep your eyes peeled

Professional advice... Don't get started with opiates like Oxy... All my buddies used to do that shit, half turned out mostly fine, the other half turned into degenerate heroine users... If this becomes a habit of any kind you're playing Russian roulette with a two barrel revolver.

>phycadelics

Hell yeah man that's the best thing to do just get a small plastic pill bag and keep it in that and if you ever start spilling spaghetti just run to the bathroom, take the pill and splash some water on your face to wash off the spaghetti and you'll be good in like 15 mins

>5mg Ativan
Enjoy your coma dog

Saying 5mg is too much? My pills bottle is downstairs and I can't be fucked to check how big they are, but I'm pretty sure they're 5mg doses.

Not trying to say I'm immune, but I would like to think that I'm never gonna do heroin and abuse it because both my brother and my dad (who are now 2 and a half and 1 and a half years clean respectively) did it and I don't want to end up like them because I hate them now (another story) and also I don't really have an addictive personality.
For example: I smoked cigs since I was like 17 and a half and then I quit a couple months ago and quitting was literally the easiest thing I've ever done. Barely any cravings and only minimal withdrawal effects. Not the same monster I know, but same basic idea

nigga ativan comes in 1-2mg doses

Don't listen to him, I've driven on 10 mg doses of Ativan and not even dozed off so I can say from experience that you'll be alert enough to function

Especially if you smoke weed so you won't be a newbie to drugs

Agreed OP that's not Oxy. Besides it looks like its been sitting around and has some moisture marks. It maybe some shitty street drug. Stick to weed and at least you won't get sick or die.,

>I don't understand the allure of doing opiates...but to each their own I guess.
The massive euphoria?