How do I commit suicide and not feel guilty about it?

How do I commit suicide and not feel guilty about it?

I'm sitting here with a knot tied around my closet pole.

Im so ready.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1sjRYbSI6kM
youtu.be/ID15H4F6jvI
youtube.com/watch?v=J4_wXPZ1Bnk
youtu.be/pF-KzpWfNzM
youtu.be/pMErlY2CIs0
youtube.com/watch?v=UrgpZ0fUixs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck it, stepping outta here.

but the world loves you

You could donate your organs

But nobody likes me.

My note includes instructions

You won't feel guilty because you'll be dead idiot.

You should definitely kill yourself.

You won't feel guilty about it because you'll be dead Sup Forumsro.

maybe nobody likes you because you look for attention on Sup Forums

Ever consider that?

I included Sup Forums in my wishes. I'm donating $1000. My name is David.

Die, once you're dead, you'll feel nothing

pics for reference. Let's see the knot. Let's see the pole.

I'm not even going into the reasons why I'm doing this. I hardly post anymore. Used to.

Bye David.

Fuck that, donate to me, I'm fucked ass broke

> i dont wanna work on my problems
> i wanna "take a nap" and make it all go away
> how can I make myself believe this is the right choice ?

there is nothing to gain here user
this is life, work it out

You won't feel guilty about anything after you're dead

well, your family would hate you for your selfish choice, and miss you forever, and if you will kill yourself over a depression , is that not stupid, ? go get help.

Bye user.

Email me at [email protected]

I'm on a heavy dose of pills so hurry

No way not to feel guilty... Your choice is gonna ruin some lives.

It's cruel for society to tell you to keep enduring pain... I recommend you call a hotline or some shit. But ultimately its up to you.

Alright man. Take it easy in heaven and say hi to all the Sup Forumsros we lost already.

You can't feel guilty when you are dead
/thread

I love my family the most. My roommate even pity fucked me to try to keep me alive. She's asleep now. I'm trying to find a way that she won't have to discover my body.

Dont. Youll be stuck on this plane and wont find peace. The next few months will b hard but if you can make it to 2017 youll be grateful

Try this

I will.

Guys I've made my desicion. I love you all very much. I couldn't hack it. Fuck now my cat is crying at me. My cat :(((

and then what your reason to give everything up, do you believe that everything is better afterlife if you believe that ? death it not pretty no mater how you choose to go, if you dont have a body for you family to put to rest, they donĀ“t get a place to morn you.

whats you reason to want to go, life sucks, gf left, depressed what ?

YOU'RE GOING TO SCHOOL DAVID!!

NOW GO THE FUCK TO BED!!!

Because then she and your family won't know.

You don't escape pain by killing yourself. You just give it to everyone who cares about you.

Most selfish shit a person can do.

The pain is so much user that I just can't. I know I'm being selfish. But people have to realize there's just nothing left for me.

How do you know??

Live your life the way you want to live. Don't kill yourself /b /ro, keep hanging there, make your life worth it, i know you don't know me and i don't know you but i trust in you, you can brother!

Things will get better.

Thanks, I wish I could post more information so you could donate to mental issues. Tonight's the night. My name is David.

Y'know I don't wanna be that guy....but if you were going to...you would have by now

Go home and hug your parents.

This guy is being an ass

Nah. I'm going to. One last thread.

youtu.be/1sjRYbSI6kM

fucking who do you think you are
za warudo loves no one,
MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA

Lol wtf

shit like this makes me laugh a little

Well bb david sleep tite sweet prince :*

Thanks user. I love you.

I'M SORRY I'M JUST BEING REAL PEOPLE

You go to Sup Forums rather than...idk...A SUICIDE HOTLINE

Be more thrilling if nature offs you. In the meantime have fun.

I'm not mad. I love you too. I wasn't looking for people to change my mind. I need to get a soundtrack for my death here.

youtu.be/ID15H4F6jvI

You're acting like a faggot anyway so here's a good one

youtube.com/watch?v=J4_wXPZ1Bnk

youtu.be/pF-KzpWfNzM

That song sealed the deal. Jk, but really jk. I'm not going to hang myself. I'm going to ride my motorcycle into the river. Gimme a few more songs before I go.

I understand, don't worry anymore about all the other stuff.

You should think about how you may not know what will happen in future. My brother tried to kill himself almost did, now stupid asshole is happy he is still alive cause after a year in his depression he found a girl, married her and now he is the happiest asshole having a 2y old daughter. Point is... Life sucks. But you can change something or little things might come to you changing everything. But remember... If you are a rotting pile of bones you can't wait or change for shit

youtu.be/pMErlY2CIs0

This one is actually pretty special to me.

Why kill your self now?

Take out the biggest loan you can go travel. Fuck some lady boys in Thailand. You will be so in debt that the choice to kill yourself will become easier.

I found a pile of gifts at my door today. Everyone knows the end is near for me. That's what did it.

this, without the ladyboy fag things

Get over your bullshit and live your life.

how about youtube.com/watch?v=UrgpZ0fUixs

Damn, this is cool. Should I not do it? I will miss music a lot.

Dude. What's the point killing yourself? I mean if you are so desperate then do crazy shit... Just to feel a little bit alive jump off the plane or shit. Travel. And fuck everyone else. We all are the same. No one has a right to do or say things to you. You are unique. We all are and yes I don't give a fuck if you calm me a fag saying things like that.

You snuck that one in on me.

Has your life always been shitty? When you were 10 i'm guessing things were alot better. If you can go from good to bad like this then you can go from bad to good. Alot of things can change in 5 years

dont do it Sup Forumsro, wake your roommate up and tell her you need to express your feelings to her or else youll kys, or just talk randomly about whatever makes you happy.

The point in killing myself??? Motherfucker, I know you're trying to be positive. But that does it.

Goodbye Sup Forums. I had good times here. I'm out this earth.

It's indeed cool. I hope it could be your medicine :)

Bye user :( we will miss you. Your pithy comments and your memes. Damn dude.

Well then. I'll just say this and go. You are weak. Want people to remember you weak ? Cause this is the easiest way. Death. We all gonna die but you rather choose the early death instead of doing something , fighting. So... Yeah. Here are lots of people who are trying to help you but you still whinnying. So ... You gonna be strong or you gonna die like a coward. Or maybe you love that pity in people's eyes ?

goodbye, bro
we'll meet again some day, Sup Forumsro.

Edge of the day ladies and gentlemen

Sight you another time, boy cow of space

wear a diaper
you're gonna void yourself and somebody is gonna need to clean it up
or you could feel guilty about it
as guilty as a corpse can feel anyway

He's gone. I felt it.

His name was David. Not Robert Paulson.

if only i could of seen it

idk why suicide is even an option
you die then wake up somewhere else you don't know where you're going maybe it's worse
people always have the smallest reasons aswell

Some people want to die. They can't be talked out of it.

not about talking somebody out of it if anything i'd want to watch
but it makes no logical sense
if only it were legal i could make a fortune off assisted suicide
dream job right there
putting down pitiful lost souls

Do you understand there is nothing after death?
You will feel nothing
You will not be able to think, even being sad is a blessing
You will not exist
Your body will just decay and the spark that powers your brain will disappear
Are you ready to enter a void that you cannot return?
Because I assure you if you think you die and then everything becomes a stupid fucking fairytale you are dead wrong user
If you're ready to lose the one most valuable thing in this universe, which is being able to experience it then go ahead user fucking kill yourself, if you're that fucking dense and close minded.
Just stop bothering the rest of us who want to live

Get in on it early.

OP is gone. Dead as they come.

i wish i could of been the one to break him...

I figured, but that's me venting my thanatophobia

*could have

You wouldn't have been smart enough to.

oh clearly choosing to type in a manner reflecting my natural speech rather than bothing with proper english online reflects a lack of intellect
i'm afraid i've no need to overcompensate for an actual lack of intellect so i don't concern myself with the imagined burden

>My name is David
Attention whore detected
Tits or GTFO!

>could of

There is no guilt when you are dead, bus you mind fades into the dark oblivion of death you will feel the deepest regret ever felt, you will be throwing away your potential. It like when you where a kid and your mom made you stop watching TV or playing a game. You wo I love beg and but to no avail. You didn't get to finish the story.but death is not like a game you can not pick it back up tomorrow and keep playing. If you kill yourself now you dying moments will be regret of you unfinished stories. I'm sure you are a good person open. Go live a good story. Start over if you need to but don't quit.

You might feel guilty but I wont...jump you fucking pussy...do that shit

I am probably too late but don't do it man. :(

bye pray the attempt doesn't fail cause that'll suck ass