Judge people based on their current favorite albums

Pic related

If you change the tracklist it's actually good.
>1. No more shame, no more fear, no more dread
>2. Small red boy
And then you stop listening.

you have no friends and shit taste

How can you justify White Worms when it is such a shit song

My current jam

I dunno about the second part but the first part is spot on.

I can't explain why I like music sometimes, I just do

It is pretty catchy though

Is that an album user?

You probably have a beard

I'm trying to grow one

>inb4 weeb

You've clearly never heard any other Andrew Jackson Jihad records because they all take a giant shit on The Bible 2

Although Cody's Theme gets me pumped up and Small Red Boy and Terrifyer are good. Junkie Church is a fucking 10/10 and the only track that gave me any hope for future releases. Even if they could put out just one like that on the next record I could be happy knowing they still write songs like that.

Post pics

yes

People > Knife Man > Can't Maintain = Bible 2 > Christmas Island > Candy Cigarettes
This is pretty much objective

What is it?

not that user but its Roar - Impossible Animals, but you could have just googled

cant maintain > ogcjm> people > ajj/ghost mice split > knife man > christmas island > the bible 2

Thats a mustache user, not a beard

I could have, but then we wouldn't have had this lovely chat, and I'm going to guess that you like going for a walk, this album sounds like something to go on a walk to

>
I've listened to every single AJJ release from the beginning. I love all of them, I'm just saying this is my current favorite album, it won't be in a week. I'm just binge listening to it right now.

Wtf worst list ever

Can't Maintain=People > Knife Man > Christmas Island > Candy Cigarettes > The Bible 2

The Bible 2 was so bad it turned them into a cuck memes

Oh that's good. The Bible 2 is the one AJJ release I didn't have on repeat for weeks, couldn't really get into it. Though they're no longer my all time favorite band so that could be it, but I think the songwriting has really gone downhill. He writes more traditionally structured songs and the lyrics are shit compared to his rambling honest ones. I hate the Neutral Milk Hotel guitar thing they're doing too, apparently the material all sounds much better acoustic.

With the exception of junkie church, this user is right. Everyone that joins ajj adds stupid ass messages to each album.

Pic Related, such stupid bullshit

>MAGA is only slightly below saying the n word, and making racist jokes

oh okay

This was on their twitter awhile ago, I love it when white people try to appease minority's by making censorship lists like this. In turn it creates the message that minority's are too stupid to defend themselves from criticism, which in turn is even more racist than anything on this list.

i love watching the liberal left rip itself apart, and its only getting better since our victory last month

>even more racist than anything on this list
>lynching

youre pretty sad, have a couple of good friends but no intimate relationships
may or may not do some sort of soft drug

oh god what a terrible album. YWNKW is a far more superior album

We could be friends user

>Coddling a certain group because of their skin color
>not racist

Do we see lynching happen today just because people are black?

This nigga knows whats up

Nice, I saw him and madeon b2b 2 weeks ago in denver, can get why people like him.

jealous bro. i saw him at a live set at electric zoo festival in NYC over the summer. he was gonna be in NYC again with madeon for shelter tour but i was still broke from electric zoo so i missed him. from what ive seen, shelter looks fucking awesome live

OP here
Knife Man > Can't Maintain = Bible 2 > Christmas Island > CC,C,IS!
I can't really make a list to be honest because I adore all of these albums, but this is the best I can do.

what about people who eat people?

Well... Shit
Knife Man > People = Can't Maintain = Bible 2 > Christmas Island > CC,C,IS!

I think its that once you fall off AJJ you fall off pretty hard, that said the lines
>I thought I saw you, before I knew you
have struck a chord with me which I can't really explain, especially as I had to google those lyrics to find out what song it was from.

White people trying not to be racist are the most racist people second to lynchbillies. They slow progress in the name of progress.

We can't forget the splits either. Their one with Ghost Mice is their second best release next to the Only God Can Judge Me EP. Their O Pioneers split is good too

Idk, maybe it'll grow on me. Initially I hated Christmas Island, then it grew on me, but it's only now that I'm really starting to appreciate the creative direction it's coming from.

Bible 2 just seems whiny though. It has doesn't have as much of what made them a unique and interesting band.

I have as much love for them as I did, but Getting Naked and Playing with Guns is one of the best songs they've ever written, honestly I've barely listened to the Bible 2 I can't even remember the rest of the song I quoted.

Also been sorta listening to the new Every Time I Die album, but this one I'm obsessing over more. So many of the songs are stuck in my head

You are every girl I went to high school with.

surprised by my career, thought i'd be career criminal

I agree completely

That album is catchy as fuck

>NO
>THEY WOULDN'T BE YOUR FRIEND
>IF
>YOU
>WEREN'T WORTH SOMETHING

>all of this
meh
>Eurocentric curriculum
This is where I get triggered