Guess who's gonna be the nation's biggest loser I'm November

Guess who's gonna be the nation's biggest loser I'm November.

Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s
youtu.be/OqbDBRWb63s
youtube.com/watch?v=rcUCLwWCihE
youtube.com/watch?v=LibRNYJmZ-I
snopes.com/hillary-clinton-stole-white-house-furniture/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Anyone voting for Hillary after watching THIS video is going to be the biggest loser...

youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s

She's the biggest loser

Nice try, rabbi

He's losing already. He's been doing nothing but losing lately. He keeps losing every time he opens his mouth. And convention was a dud where he let himself be cucked by Cruz.

the USA? you are fucked no matter who "wins"

In what way specifically are you fucked when Clinton wins?

youtu.be/OqbDBRWb63s

You have a felon who cant handle documents correctly, and a racist man who is still up and running due to memes and social media. Thats the short story. Probably wont continue since im at 1% and its pretty damn late.

seriously watch it. its interesting

>Guess who's gonna be the nation's biggest loser I'm November.

Anyone voting for Donald after watching THIS video is going to be the biggest loser...

youtube.com/watch?v=rcUCLwWCihE

Cirtainly not trump. Even if he loses he'll have more money than God

Seriously, if this kind of drivel is what you consider useful information, you make me sad.

fist off, learn to spell....

Return to reddit

welcome, hillarybot!

Return to Club Penguin

I keep seeing this picture here. is it the same poster, or are there multiple Trump Shills on this board?

either way, why are you shilling for him - he isn't even paying you (he never pays workers, or income tax)

As for monica Lewinsky - fair play to Hillary. Little whore blew Bill, and kept the semen covered dress for years without getting it cleaned, just so she could use it to help sell her book and make a fortune. What character is there to assault? whore whored.

Typically encountered argument goes: hurr durr I'm rebellious and independent thinker and stuff so I'm voting for Trump. Living on the edge, man

Is this the final libcuck defense?
Actual liberal democrat here.
Trump 2016
Get fucked shillary slaves

Shillary is a liar and a thief

So reddit knows how to spell?

seriously - have you seen who it is by? PJ Watson - Infowars, and best make of Alex Jones. You call this a reliable source?

>nation's biggest loser I'm November.
>I'm November.
>I'm

Nigga wut

For some people, all hope is lost.

Kek/11

You don't know the meaning of "felon" do you?

also, con't handle documents correctly - has been senator and SoS and handled thousands of documents. Have you ever considered how many emails she has handled - about a hundred times the number the average top executive handles. think about it (for once) and do a little research - this woman has been more competent, harder working and more effective than any previous candidate.

lol, more debt than the devil perhaps. to the russian mafia...

that was back when was still buying her off

I'd fuck the right one

Guess who's gonna be the nation's biggest loser I'm November.

Pic related

youtube.com/watch?v=LibRNYJmZ-I

This is a very good video, take a watch.

you are a liberal democrat and you want to vote for someone who wants to curtail the 1st amendment and gut the 14th?

no you are an know-nothing idiot, who does not understand that either "liberal" or "democrat" means.

well your picture is wrong on all counts..
wasn't forced, wasn't $200,000, wasn't white house property, and wasn't stolen.

snopes.com/hillary-clinton-stole-white-house-furniture/

so not a thief.

now give us an example of the liar bit. a lie that actually matters. not some bullshit mistake, or some bullshit changed her mind. an actual lie about something that actually matters.

>Actual liberal democrat here.
>Trump 2016
how much does little donnie pay shills?

you mean for Watson and the original poster, who do not know truth from wild speculation, I hope..

Tldw

yeah yeah yeah, post an unflattering picture of an elderly woman and make a stupid comparison with a fictional character.

you do know how ageist, sexist and vapid this is? how stupid you look?

fuck off, the grown ups are talking

Wasn't that obvious?

You had one job during primary season. One job. Vote for literally anyone but Trump and you were all but guaranteed to win in November.

If you voted for Trump or didn't vote in the GOP primaries, this is your fault. maybe you think that your one vote or lack of a vote didn't matter? Well, no one snowflake feels responsible for the avalanche.

You had one job, and you fucked it up. You knew that pretty much any of the other candidates except maybe Cruz or Carson had a great chance of beating Hillary.

There was a slight ambiguity. just checking...

Jeb, maybe. But not a great chance. with him it might have been 50/50, but all the others were sub par. and Donnie - a tiny fearful part of me thinks that he could just do it.. but not if Clinton gets the organisation right, and she and Bill are great at organizing campaigns, so, without being complacent, I think Trump will lose. A man who has not paid income tax in thirty years getting to be president? no way.

-libtarded

Bill, one of the most successful presidents in modern times, back in a support role at the White House is a nice benefit to seeing Drumpf lose in November

Hey rabbi...Whatcha doing?

He's already a loser.

Shillary hasn't done a press interview in over 240 days. The DNC is afraid of her next whopper of a lie. If the liberal media wasn't in bed with the DNC on pushing their propaganda and did fair and objective reporting, Shillary would be in jail and a real candidate would be on theballot.

Drumpf supporters on night to November ninth

If we vote for the serial killer bitch our nation is ruined. If we vote for the funny guy on tv at least we didn't vote for a serial killer. So there's rhat. No matter who wins at least we didn't vote for the serial killer. If you fucks elect that serial killer bitch I might just bring the war to you.

>nude photos of Melania Trump leaked
Does anyone have them?

The internet has them.

This election in America has proven the failings of democracy. Your only two options are a lying power hungry witch and a moronic salesman.

in jail for what? Fraudulently setting up a paper mill and calling it a University? oh sorry, that was some other guy...

>If you fucks elect that serial killer bitch I might just bring the war to you.

oooooh we are scared. But who is the serial killer bitch?

(you do know that there is absolutely no truth to the conspiracy theories that suggest Hillary has killed someone, don't you? You have taken your meds today, haven't you?)

Bill was getting blowjobs and raping women while the republican led congress passed laws and reduced spending and improved the country. Bill was later impeached and lost his law license. Let's not give credit where credit is not due. He's a crooked old pervert and a bullshitter like his wife

No more constitution

read the fbi report libtard-Killary failed to protect classified information, lied about it and destroyed evidence, then lied about that. FBI basically roasted her but due to corrupt Obama regime, got off without prosecution.

Have read it - you must have got the "for republican shills" version...

never said she lied. Never said she destroyed evidence, never said classified information was compromised.

Want to bet?

really? and just how does a president do that? (pro tip, if you knew anything about constitutional law you would know that it is well protected - despite what Trump fantasies about - just about all his actions would be struck down)

Let's see. She supports the feefee safe space kids that want the first amendment gone. She wants another AWB which is statistically so useless and non life saving that it can only be a thinly veiled stepping stone towards more bans and an eventual all out confiscation attempt and doing away with the 2nd. She wants more power for the federal govt, namely the executive branch, so we might as well do away with 4th and 14th. She wants open borders but she wants to keep anchor babies so the 10th might be safe. At this point were looking at best case an overhaul and at worst case a scrapping entirely in favor of a complete rewrite. And if she gets in and has her pick of scotus appts she will get whatever she wants. And she's already proven herself to be above the law and that's a very dangerous combination. If she wins the biggest loser in November will be America as a whole. If trump wins it'll suck but we'll live.

Allright, president doesn't matter, Congress does. Why the hell are you Trumptards so worked up about a Hillary presidency then?

A president cannot rewrite the Constitution

They can if they're above the law. All you guys saying she can't just do it are operating under the assumption that she cares about America and would operate within the checks and balances provided by our laws. She doesn't and won't. Plus she gets a scotus appt. she will pretty much get to say what the constitution means all by herself.

>She supports the feefee safe space kids that want the first amendment gone.
No she does not - and how would she get rid of it? A vote by all the states, yes, so that is really going to happen...

She wants another AWB which is statistically so useless and non life saving that it can only be a thinly veiled stepping stone towards more bans and an eventual all out confiscation attempt and doing away with the 2nd.

tinfoil hat much? Restrictions on gun ownership could be introduced and comply with the 2nd - and have been in the past. No reason to think that either the 2nd, or mass confiscation, is threatened. (also, how to repeal 2nd - vote of all states... )

She wants more power for the federal govt, namely the executive branch, so we might as well do away with 4th and 14th.

A bit vague this one - with no reason to think that the amendments would be repealed or cease to limit actions of president.

She wants open borders
Not true - republican lie.

but she wants to keep anchor babies so the 10th might be safe.
Anchor babies are what used to be called natural born American Citizens - and anyone using this term (you) is both attacking the constitution and decidedly unamerican.

At this point were looking at best case an overhaul and at worst case a scrapping entirely in favor of a complete rewrite.

Delusional

If trump gets in you may live, but live poorly and badly, and have a weakened place int he world, a weak economy and weaker rights - he attacks the judiciary, abuses power, adn seeks to do murder, torture and warcrimes, and to repeal the 14th.

Trump is a far greater threat to the constitution - he does not even know how many articles are in it - and to the country.

I mean, the world is super fucked up and controlled by total assholes, but anyone who unironically believes it's "DA JOOS" is hopelessly retarded.

learn to constitutional law, mate. you are simply wrong.

well maybe the repulicant's should have held a hearing on appointing Garland instead of USELESS hearings on emails and Benghazi
You reap what you sow.

You assuming she will somehow break into the room where the Constitution is stored and own handedly rewrite its pages? Nobody, not even the Supreme Court, can do that.

Besides, if you're somehow afraid about what a sitting president can do to the Constitution, aren't you the slightest bit concerned about the effective consequences of what Donald quite explicitly has promised about "opening up libel laws" has on effective free speech? Or his statements on Muslims has on freedom of religion?

oh yeah he's already a pretty big loser right now.

loving this election. i was so happy when he won the primary

>Guess who's gonna be the nation's biggest loser I'm November
>I'm
>I am
Freudian slip?

There you guys go again assuming Hillary cares about your laws and checks. She doesn't. And when she appoints her puppet to the scotus the constitution will be interpreted how SHE sees fit. Not you not me not congress but her and her alone. Trump will at least respect the checks and laws and when he tries dumb shit he will be stopped. The only thing we can hope for is that Hillary will be stopped before she can do too much damage. By we've seen what happens when people try and stop her. She is above the law. And as far as gun laws go that should remain the sole right of the state with the occasional scotus intervention to keep a check on constitutionality. In matters of the bill of rights the federal govt should have no say when the states are perfectly capable of dealing with most things on their own. And any intervention beyond scotus rulings on constitutionality is direct infringement.

I think he should've been appointed. I'm also not a republican.

exactly. they've propped up bullshit stories like benghazi so much that when the real scandals come in october it won't matter much

Is there a specific date on that?

noe one's touch the 1st or 2nd ammendment you dumb faggot. although i would love to get rid of religion in this country. it's not going to happen, sadly. we need the old fuckers to die off, then it willl

no, it's just that people are waiting until then because it's harder to ditch before november. anything happening now can be overcome and forgotten by the election.

Hi November, I'm Dad.

>And when she appoints her puppet to the scotus the constitution will be interpreted how SHE sees fit.
you know the senate has to confirm the nominee, right?

I am sorry, but your argument is so compressed that i cannot follow it. please re-write with a few more words of explanation or examples.

why should gun laws be state controlled, not federal? states could deal with things, but do not, and it is inefficient to have different states laws.

and why would Trump respect anything - or be checked - any more than you claim Hillary would?

one judge does not over- rule all the others - you think that the whole SCotUS would roll over and let her re-write - this is just paranoid bullshit.

she is not above the law - she has just had bullshit smear campaigns that have tried to ruin her, without any substance at all. Decades of republican mud slinging - ad not a single bit of has been true.

Correct the record

>why should gun laws be state controlled, not federal?
Who are you who do not know your history?

lol. Yeah, Hillary is spending money on Sup Forums because she really cares what b/tards think and say. because when this thread, seen by what, twenty people, goes 404 in half an hour, it will have made a huge impact on her vote. yeah, keep telling yourself you are that special that someone would pay to persuade you.

>tfw you live through the great left wing sudoku of 2016

Genuinely can't wait.

enlighten me, oh legal guru

>Trump shills

kys

Kek

>biggest loser
>rich as fuck
yeah, i feel for him

so true. thanks user

Hey, retard, snow isn't responsible for avalanches. Changing environmental conditions cause them. Snow makes up the content of the perturbation.
Snowflakes don't CAUSE avalanches; they participate in them.
Your lack of understanding when it comes to reality makes me wonder if anything else you said had merit.

nice shilling my goy!! good good

> biggest loser
> rich as fuck (presumably)
> dumb as shit

Fixed it for you

Do u know where u are nigger? I do and u dont belong here. Also ur not an adult. Just a troll. Gtfo redditfag

hillary is spending more on Sup Forums than trump in his entire campaign.

She lied about her experience in Bosnia.

Sup Forums runs the fucking internet faggot