Twitter confirming it, dude is dead af

Twitter confirming it, dude is dead af

so once again Sup Forums you did it, cracked the news before mainstream media. Congrats

people making terrible jokes about it on Facebook too. Mexicans are shit when it comes to quality humour

anyway, RIP to the mexicano cholo kindo guapo

el cholo a muerto revolucion del Trump-o!!!!!

We posted about this like a week ago, dude commited suicide over some bitch

Who?

Rip

yeah but then "his friend" said he was fine. I don't know who to believe anymore

some dude who founded a big site in Mexico, some beaner that Sup Forums idolizes because he usesd to leak albums and shit

yeah I remember the Björk one and the Kendrick one

really? nice

source?

>2 unique posters

We already knew that beaner died since last week

RIP Mexico man

Show some respect dude.

sorry, Mr. Beaner

self-important american jerk. you won't half the man he was

This upsets me

On one of those past threads some dude made a list of the bitches that guy fucked and holy shit. Guy must have been rich or had big dick, some real mexican goddesses

Mexican indie god. Fantano liked his page.

why would this guy kill himself. he had everything

was he the biggest DJ of the past decade? I think so.

sorry forgot pic

I'd give my left arm to bang this bitch and that guy fucked her on the regular. How can I get to bang this kinds of chicks Sup Forums?

legitimately crying right now amigos. this world is cruel and grey

Post the fucking tweet, faggot.

CARLOS IS NOT DEAD. HE IS ALIVE AN WELL.

You wanna do this again?

Easy
Go to Mexico

Fantano liked the guy?

Its a sad truth amigos.

Literally just do a search on Twitter for "carlos figueroa" or "mexicoindie". All kinds of condolences

Yeah fantano was a fan

this sucks. bums me out big time.

what music did he make?

Modest Mouse's producer

I literally only saw two related posts and one of them included an image of someone hanging that was completely someone else named Julio Manuel de Caso González who died last year. Post the fucking proof right now or else this entire post is garbage.

RIP Mexico Indie then.

I didn't see that pic, do you have it?

did you save any more of those chicks?

rip
....but also kek

got any more of the girls on that list?

only saved three, here's the second one

Let's actually find some fucking proof before we go on with anything else.

and last one I saved

wtf, was did dude Brad Pitt? WTF, I'd marry everyone of those sluts

POST THE FUCKING PROOF, FAGGOTS. ALL I'M HEARING IS TALK, AND FAKE TALK AT THAT.

No but he was rich and imo (not gay btw) not that bad looking

literally all of you, fuck the hell off. there is literally no proof.

Carlos is alive and well.

inb4
>but he posted suicidal things
Yeah, he has always fucking done that. Anything else, faggot?

>proof he is dead
1. everyone in his circle has been tweeting condolences
2. dude posted a fucking suicide note
3. dude has not been active in social media for 10 days and he usually is very active
4. his friend said his phone is dead
5. dude was very depressed
6. Fantano said RIP Mexico Indie
7. No one has seen him or heard about him since last week

>proof he is alive
1. No obituaries, at least not on big papers

all signs point to dead

>2013

>everyone in his circle has been tweeting condolences
then post them or else you're lying through your teeth. I see nothing on Twitter.

>dude posted a fucking suicide note
not proof of his death. refer to >dude has not been active in social media for 10 days and he usually is very active
still not proof

>dude was very depressed
no evidence. you don't even really know that that tumblr was his. regardless, it's still not proof that he is dead.

>Fantano said RIP Mexico Indie
Yeah, because I fucking tweeted at him telling him apparently it happened because you led me on, faggot. You even admitted to doing as much in the other thread. NOT FUCKING PROOF OBVIOUSLY.

>No one has seen him or heard about him since last week
Sounds like speculation. I haven't heard any of this.

0/7 of those points have been proven

you're a supreme faggot.

Exactly. That's my fucking point, you faglord. He has always been like this. Its nothing new.

the only nigger making all these "rip carlos of memexico indie" is carlos himself

motherfucker is an attention whore

Hey guys, one of you sent me a DM asking me about Carlos and a link to this thread.

I am a close friend of his and what I can say about the situation is this:

He is fact has not been seen or heard from since last week. Not even his family members know where he is, he has not tried to contact his wife. They already checked hospitals, jails, and all other institutions. He has not been found.

His phone is in fact off, not iMessages nor Whatsapp messages go through (calls neither obviously). He left a suicide note yes, and the last person we know of spoke to him was his assistant to which he gave a to-do list with very work specif stuff, nothing alarming.

That is all we know. There is no body yet, there is nothing. As of this moment he is just a missing person.

holy shit, this.

is it you tho?

One of her last posts was a Sup Forums post about that. Yeah, I'm not believing this one if that's where she is getting her sources.

I bet it's Marcel

kek

you still here?

This is very easy. Tomorrow's night Carlos favorite soccer team plays the final in Mexico City. He is friends with the owner so if he shows up to the game we all know he is alive and well. Dude would not miss that shit, he was always tweeting about America and photos of the games and shit

Yes. Anything else you guys have to ask or say?

is that him? I'd fuck him

Could you prove its you and DM my Twitter account @diegobasque?

okay, now try.

Sent you a tweet

so what happened? Did he prove it?

Lol, you're not the one who I DM'd.

Yet again, no proof. Fake as hell.

Unless the person who made this post DMs me and is that same person then this post is bullshit.

Nope. Just some random person.

The person that DM'd me wasn't you. It's someone that starts with @rogerXXXXXX just 20 mins ago

damn RIP

Is Mexico Indie worth checking out without him?

he OD'd on clanazopam and alcohol dude. it says it right on their twitter

Fake. Just stop trying.

wait Russian Times posted that or CNN posted it?

Whatever dude. Maybe you are just slow.

>in 2013 tho
Yeah, he tweeted that in 2013. He has a sick sense of humor. That just proves how all of this is probably bullshit. There is no proof.

RT means retweet. MexicoIndie (i.e. Carlos himself) tweeted it because he thought he was funny. Look at the date though. 2013.

Anthony Fantano offered his condolences.

Which user are you? Are you this poster?

He is the biggest name in Mexican indie. I'm surprised all of Sup Forums isn't jumping on this. Isn't this hipster central?

he was it basically, now I don't know who runs it, but lately there's been shit in there he would have dispised

Yeah, that was before we knew that it wasn't an "apparent" thing. The OP of the thread even admitted it was shitposting.

>this

I love Mexican Indie. Its not the same without C though.

I'm not a friend of his but I have his number and follow him on his personal account. He just gave me his number this one time so he could get me and my girlfriends into a concert he organized, but I don't know much more.
I could try calling

Just heard. How horrible.

Lots of discussion going on on the MI IRC channel. It was over a girl?

Because there's no fucking proof. Everything is speculation. That's why.

Also, we all know you're samefagging.

Here's what happened. I DM'd someone close to Carlos in the previous thread and they said Carlos was perfectly fine. OP fell apart then. Wait, oh yeah. I'm speaking to OP. You're a faggot.

Why phone the dead?

>no new posters
>SAMEFAG ALERT
SAMEFAG ALERT
>SAMEFAG ALERT
SAMEFAG ALERT
>SAMEFAG ALERT
SAMEFAG ALERT
>SAMEFAG ALERT
SAMEFAG ALERT
>SAMEFAG ALERT
SAMEFAG ALERT
>SAMEFAG ALERT
SAMEFAG ALERT
>SAMEFAG ALERT
SAMEFAG ALERT
>SAMEFAG ALERT
SAMEFAG ALERT
>SAMEFAG ALERT
SAMEFAG ALERT
>SAMEFAG ALERT
SAMEFAG ALERT

Dude if you were actually Mexican people have been talking about it all week. It was on all the major talk radios.

Idk trying to find proof?

Just heard it on Ibero 90.9 honestly

Facebook took down his page and replaced it with an "in memory of"

Anyone here going to the public funeral?

>no new posters
Lol, when did I say I was Mexican? Post a fucking article. Also, so Mexico doesn't do obituaries?

Lies, I called them.

post the link or you're a liar

>samefag

>Isn't this hipster central?

Hipsters have friends

It was a suicide so its a sensitive thing. Its on their twitter if you bothered to check

you can't access the facebook page unless you were his friend.