You have 10 seconds to explain why the fuck you don't have a gf Sup Forums

You have 10 seconds to explain why the fuck you don't have a gf Sup Forums

ya see, I'm just a lonely fuck in general, so i dont have a gf op, ya see, its sad cuz i wan kms erryday kk?

Girl I love doesn't share the same feelings

social retard.
How do I talk with people?

i do

She told me I'm a fucking loser after the suicide attempt that didn't even happen because I'm too much of a pussy

Opportunity costs

because i want to do things when i want, with who i want, where i want.

My boyfriend is the jealous type so I can't risk a girl on the side.

she basically friend-zoned me after 5 months of dating

I don't want one.

acne in high school then baldness in my early twenties. no skills.

NEET loser

The fuck you want a girlfriend for?

I havent spoke to a human in a couple weeks, beside family of course

Looking for a more stable girl than my last one.

cut contact and move on. don't be that guy staying in the friendzone.

Same.

no excuse, can have acne and gf if youre not a retard

I don't leave my house very often.

high expectations + low self esteem = any girl who actually wants me clearly isn't good enough for me.

Just make excuses and go outside to talk to people. And be yourself eventually you'll be comfortable talking with people

Had one for 6 years, broke up with her last year, playing the field until I find a better fit

i would, but i like her as a friend, plus she would get suicidal as hell if i just up and disappeared

That's just logical.

I do

i would, but she would get suicidal as hell, her family would track my ass down and kill me, i like her as a friend but it just hurts

Practice on me

Because they're a pain in the ass. I've lived with 3 women, I've lived in several countries and have dated countless times.

They all start to blend in honestly. It's fun at first because you think you found someone "different" but after some time spent with them, you realize they're just another vapid shallow fuck hole that has no ambitions in life other than to leech off someone else and chase down good genetics for her off spring.

I've met one girl who I could honestly see spending my life with out of all the girls I've met. She moved away when I was much younger and I regret not trying to keep in touch with her. She's married now to a really good dude with 3 kids.

It's just the same story every time. I meet a girl who tells me I'm "so different" "not like other guys" "you're just special" yada yada. In the end, they're either like I said above, leeching or already dating other guys.

It's sad but most girls are just uninteresting vapid shallow whores once you get to your late 20s. Dating in your 20s is fucking garbage.

If I could give any of you underage fags and new 20s some advice, it's to date around and find someone pure while they're not tainted. Girls in their mid 20s, late 20s and early 30s have all the life sucked out of them, they've seen more dicks than a county jail urinal and they spent their entire life doing nothing so they go into panic mode looking for an easy way out.

I'm too lazy to make an effort and talk to girls, also I hate spending money and gf = time and money

I'm gonna make breakfast, what's something good I can do with just eggs and possibly some bread

Eyo what's good manigga. Wan hit the club and blaze one on the way?

Had a gf a few times, it just isn't for me. I'm working on finding a FWB so i don't jack off million times a day, but im not interested in gf.

It's not your fucking problem dude. Why waste time with such women? Talk with her and make it clear that "just being friends" does not work for you and tell her to contact you if she changes her mind and move on with your life.

I don't want one.

cant be faithful

my wife would find out.

I'm a man of science

Black male (assuming you're black as well)
Mah nigga! Fuck yeah let me just grab my shit!

Black female
*Slap*

White male (gangster trash)
Yo nigga the fuck you want? STEP UP!

white woman
Ewwwie!! Gross! Get away from me you creep!!!!!

most bfs can be easygoing about that provided they get photos.

I'm 5 foot 10 inches tall I weight 300 lbs I am bald and my penis is small not micro but small. That's why I don't have a gf.

I'm a loner who has completely lost faith in humanity

The thought of someone just living with me scares me, nevermind all the other shit

Get your shit together

Dated a girl for three years. Moved in with her last year. She complained that she didn't like when I watched Bevis and Butthead. Broke up with her over the phone last week while she was visiting her parents and renewed lease without her.

Her friends know, they call me up and invite me to the beach with them. I'm leaving for SC this afternoon. My life is awesome.

i really want to but last time somebody left her life she nearly killed herself, i still care for her but god i dont know what to do, she wants to be fuck buddys cause i still turn her on badly

I don't need another problem in my life, thanks

Honestly I've run out of excuses. I'm just a solitary kind of person. Being alone isn't always totally awesome but it's marginally better than being in a relationship.
If there's anything really holding me back it's a combination of shyness, insecurity, pessimism, anxiety, paranoia, etc.

I don't have a girlfriend right now because the last one was a cheating whore and I'm taking some time to enjoy being single.

Not having regular sex sucks, though.

>shutin
>no paying job
>lots of girls are just too eccentric for me and want to see the world and shit
>meeting another cute shutin seems impossible
>have a fetish for traps
>Think as long as i'm not capable of taking care of my own financial stability i don't have time for one, even though i'd kinda like to.
>27
>0gfs/bfs

COZ I HAVNT ASKED OUT ROSE YET

Rose Wolfe?

Socially retarded + don't want one = why bother

Because I've already killed my sister. She's in the backyard.
Sleeping peacefully.
Not before the worms ate her flesh from her pathetic bones.
She was so good to me....I'm such an idiot for breaking her rib cage...
My bad

Shane?

I've had a bunch, I also spent a lot of time just sleeping with random women, then I got the clap, took it easy for a bit then slept with a couple more woms, but ever since my last relationship I just don't care enough anymore, relationships always break down the same way and that being said sleeping around even gets boring when you realize that most woms are not really different from one another.

Last one gucken me up emotionally and i cant bother now

I can get one if I try. I'll try when fall semester starts. If dubs I'll ask qt from bus on a date.. I love resting bitch faces.

Fucked me up darn autocorrect

Because I've devoted myself to the goddess Arete.

I have a gf that i fuck daily
>inb4 chad
No, I'm just a normie. You can do it too. Just have confidence

Because the girl I like & get along w/ is my adopted younger cousin.

adopted cousin? That's not a thing.

Your actual cousin is legal in like every country and 40 US states. Your adopted cousin is fine.

How old is she?

This can happen in our lifetime. Love... finds a way.

Too adorable. Go back to FB.

An adopted cousin tis not a thing|
So a swift banging may just swing|
Oh user, why must you fret?|
Do not let the thoughts of incest fill you with regret|
However there is one more question I must wage..
Is this cousin of a legal age?

who needs a girlfriend when you've got a right hand that'll never leave you?

We got married :(

At this point a gf is the wrong thing to invest my time.

5/7 full marks

I get plenty of casual sex. I ain't a cuck who gives up his masculine freedom for sex.

She is legal. I'm afraid to tell her though. There is great chemistry between us, but she refuses my kiss, not my touch.... I think my aunt would actually be more excepting than my mom.

This.

>white woman: WHY AREN'T YOU INSIDE ME AND YES YOU CAN HAVE MY CREDIT CARDS!!!

ftfy

-cost time
-cost money
-I'm ugly
-I'm stupid
-I'm poor

simple really

Because I'm a raging alcoholic

Because I'm gay and have a bf?

I did but my wife found out.

You are getting laid so i dont see the problem here

time and half broken phone