If you could cum like this, would you want to? Watch until the end

If you could cum like this, would you want to? Watch until the end

I'd rather not have a tiny dick like that guy

>to be so insecure to talk about dick size in a thread about cumshots

Guess nobody wants to

yes

I used to when I was younger, it's pretty fun but g/l getting a chick to take it in the mouth, let alone swallow. Mostly happy it's calmed down as I get older.

>tfw you shoot over your pc chair, so you get up to find where it landed and clean it and find it on the door behind you

Holy shit how is that even possible?

I do this. Moving out of apartments is always fun as I hunt around for splatter.

Years of masturbating every day

When me and my gf first started going out there was one time I was laying on her bed and she jerked me off and I had my mouth open a bit and I landed an absolute swish, I strongly contemplated the meaning of life after that moment.

Not everyone cums like a cannon?

>Not everyone cums like a cannon?
A frighteningly accurate description of this cumshot

How can I do it

Please I want big cums

You can't handle the big cums

Trips have spoken but I want big cums

Definitely. That is my thing. I love covering a female and her loving all the cum. Sadly i only bust 1 strong rope ... MAYBE 2 if it's been a few days. I only get the 1 strong rope if it's been a few days as well and i'm horny as shit... sucks man.

OP you should try some Ball Refill... pic related.

what does this do

I want to see you soak a woman

I thought this shit was a total gimmick, please explain further about this stuff.

>refill your semen sack

this makes no sense

>being this much of a cuck

Falling for the pill meme

Here you go user

My bad dudes... got side tracked on other threads. It does what it claims, produces more cum. I took them for about a month before i went to Thailand and Phillipines. I was shooting ropes when i normally don't. BUT, since i didn't want to take them overseas, I didn't get to take them during all the sex.... so the results didn't stay.... You can pair it up with another pill called Chainsaw... to complete the "Sexual Massacre" stack.... lolol not joking, that is the legit stack name. I tried the pairing of the 2, but on both of them i felt like i was going to have a heart attack (The Chainsaw was the culprit) Stuck with the Ball Refill, but didn't continue once i got back... Not sure why. Got out the of the habit i suppose.

I do cum like that. Every time.

It's awesome and it's always a rewarding ending for me and my partner. Even jerking off is fun ;)

This would be great for sex, a girl would love the feeling of this inside of her, however it would be bad for jerking off.

My cum does not even shoot out it just dribbles.

Probably cause you're jerking off too much.

i actually can cum like this when i am really horny

I used to be able to do this. My first GF suggested it was as powerful as a shotgun blast and that having it go off inside any of her orifices would shred her. It was weird imagery.

I can't get nearly the distance now that I've stopped masturbating 2-5 times a day.

The trick to volume is edging. Edge the shit out of yourself and you'll have a terrific mess to clean up.

dont do this, your dick will fall of if you eat celery

It works for this guy and i do it once every 1-3 days

Just get a big thing of lecithin and take a tablespoon or two every day. That's the big thing that makes you cum buckets. It works and it's fucking cheap. No lumpy snot nuts.