Hi, I'm 18yrs old born 1998 and never owned a Sega Genesis or Super Nintendo. Which console should I buy?

Hi, I'm 18yrs old born 1998 and never owned a Sega Genesis or Super Nintendo. Which console should I buy?

1080 GTX. yw

PS4

Buy a PC and emulate Super Nintendo. It'll be cheaper.

SNES

/thread

Find one of those old battery-powered Pong consoles with paddles.

I personally find the snes has better games, albiet with a few classics on sega like Alladin and sonic.

Commodore 64

Snes

Super Nintendo

Here's an actual answer.
Buy a Raspberry Pi 2. Buy either a USB SNES or Genesis controller. Get emulators and Roms. It will only cost about $50-60 not including Keyboard, Mouse, Monitor etc.

You shouldn't buy either...
You should save for some strong multi-purpose rope and a stool and maybe you could hag yourself you weeb shit.

Ouch, I feel sorry for you guys.
Growing up without SNES, is rotten

/thread

Kek

Says the meme poster on Sup Forums, kys summerfag Sup Forums was weeb first. Embrace it you shitstump.

Gey the sega and find fantasy star 4 you wont be disappointed

Nice salt m'lad

OP here, first console I played was PS1 and NES, but they weren't mine. My true first console was Gamecube and then PS2, then I got Xbox 360 and PS3, then I finally just settled for PC gaming

No salt here, I just see so many people forget Sup Forums is weebchan.

Nobody is gonna tell you sega

Everything looks like K-on now glad I quit anime in 2010.

If you're going retro try SNES I've had some great memories with mine. Otherwise build a PC the current consoles are meh with a few decent titles here and there.