The last digit of your post # is the age of the girl you may molest within 48 hours (optional). If 0...

The last digit of your post # is the age of the girl you may molest within 48 hours (optional). If 0, you must swallow your own cum (mandatory). Good luck Sup Forums

rewl

Roll

Roll

Kek

Roll

Roll

Eat your sp3rm faggot

Roll

Roll.
Will do irl.

Well fuck.

rollolo

Rollin'

Rollerino

Ta

I like em young.

Roll

Roll

Roll for an epic Bukkake feast

roll'em

Roll

Roll for a 10 man creampie party for me and my buddies.

kill me

I'll go to jail

Roll this is sick

Yeah six years Old! Just like good wine

alrighty then

Let's go

Riggidy rollin

Roli

Am going to ejaculate inside her without protection over and over again. And beat her face and put a soap upp her anus.
I will laugh, urinate on her then get back to fuck her.

Will eventually Kil her with this treatment. Give her one last creampie to take with her in the afterlife.
Then I will cut her upp. Eat all the parts that can be eaten and burn the body.

Then just get back to my mundane life like nothing happen.

Sweet

r0ll

rolling

Roul

New roll making the same process again.

If 0 police will caught me.

Roll

I just fucked the old lady to death.
A few days later I try for a new victim. I have goten a taste for this now.

New roll, if 0 police find me and if dubs I get shoot during the arrest.

rolling for 6-9

Roll

I just fucked a 3y old to death, eaten her and burns the body.
Why won't society stop me?! I go out hunting for more sexual torture victims to fuck. Kill. Eat.

Roll
If 0 police shoot me, if 00 Dexter finds me.

roll 4 sp3rm

whites
>doot noot
blacks
>shoot loot

Am going for my fifth victim. I have decided to start recording what am doing, and even improved my rape room with stuff like chains, wires and a bonesaw.

Roll
If 0 FBI shoot me, if 00 Dexter finds me.

relll

Victim number six.
I decide to post the video of victim five and six naming the videos "fun with Ted" and start posting it on the Darknet.

New roll
If 0 I get shoot by the feds. If 00 Dexter finds me.

i like a man named greg

rollin for my cousin

Six innocent women was killed by me before I got shoot "resisting arrest" in the back of my head by an overweight policeman who was just doing a routine patrol.
I become an Sup Forums meme and called "Fun Ted" by the media.

Final roll for the victim I kidnapped but survived my kidnapping.

If 0 I manage to cut off her left arm before she got rescued. And I reroll for age.

rollio

Roll

Ro!!

3 year Tammy manage to survive the horrors of "fun Ted". Her parents crying holding their baby is all over the news with a picture of me looking mean with the text "Fun Ted shoot to death by brave policeman".

Was fun rolling guys!

Rollin for 7

Roll

Rollex

Rwall

stop lusting after pure, disease free, smooth skinned, sexually curious, innocent little girls. You should be sticking your dick in diseased meat sandwiches, feeling flabby hairy tits, and banging brain-dead bitches who've lost any interest in anything, they're CLEARLY the better option here

Roll

Fuck me

Roll

roll

How could anyone get off to the idea of removing a little girl's clothes and licking her tiny body all over, nibbling her neck and kissing her adorable little nipples? Only a heartless monster would think about her cute girlish mouth and tongue wrapped around a thick cock slick with her saliva, pumping in and out of her mouth until it erupts, the cum more than her little throat can swallow.
The idea of thick viscous semen overflowing, dribbling down her chin over her flat chest, her tiny hands scooping it all up and watching her suck it off her fingertips is just horrible. You're all a bunch of sick perverts, thinking of spreading her smooth slender thighs, cock poised at the entrance to her pure, tight, virginal pussy, and thrusting in deep as a whimper escapes her lips which are slippery with cum, while her small body shudders from having her cherry taken in one quick stroke.I am disgusted at how you'd get even more excited as you lean over her, listening to her quickening breath, her girlish moans and gasps while you hasten your strokes, her sweet pants warm and moist on your face and her flat chest, shiny with a sheen of fresh sweat, rising and falling rapidly to meet yours.
It is truly nasty how you'd run your hands all over her tiny body while you violate her, feeling her nipples hardening against your tongue as you lick her chest, her neck and her armpits, savoring the scent of her skin and sweat while she trembles from the stimulation and as she reaches her climax, hearing her cry out softly as she has her first orgasm while that cock is buried impossibly deep inside her, pulsing violently as an intense amount of hot cum spurts forth and floods through her deflowered pussy for the first time, filling her womb only to spill out of her with a sickening squelch. And as you lie atop her flushed body, she sighs breathlessly and her fingers dig into your back as she feels your cock hardening inside her again. You're all sick in the head.

rolling

rolling for trips

Roll

rollin

'fuck is this even?

roll for b&

Sex hurts children, period. I mean, imagine having a white hot slab of meat sliding into your rectum, filling you up from the bottom, a penis so big around that its girth presses out into your insides so hard that you can feel the contour of every throbbing vein. It's so enormous you can't help but grip it like you're hanging on for your very life. There are giant strong hands squeezing on your hips that almost wrap all the way around, like when you were held as a baby, kneading you. Behind you low grunts from lungs four times as big as yours, belonging to a powerful protective loving man, needing you. Soft sweaty hair against your behind as the penis gently, at first, pushes your organs out of its way. Your heart beats in your throat, as if the penis is pushing it all the way up there. Your skin seems to burn hotter and hotter as the pushes into you get faster. Eventually there's an even greater swelling inside you, so much that you think you're going to burst open, moaning somewhere, and then the penis shrinks, slides out of you, and you're left feeling empty but tingling all over with a warm spot in your center. Later there is a sadness because you know that you're growing so fast that you'll never be filled up quite as much as you just have been. But you can't wait for the next time.

roll for loli

92 no thank you

Roll

kek
rolling for the young girls

Here comes a copy cat!
"Dirty Joe" begins his carrier byt kidnapping a girl at the rolled age and decide to fuck her for 48 hours before killing her and eating her.

If i roll 0 the police finds him and arrest him.

rolling.

39 year old female called Jannet was raped, murdered, eaten and had her remains burned.
She is reported missing, and soon the video of her sexual torture will be published on the darknet.
However "Dirty Joe" wants one more victim before publishing his deed. so he goes out hunting

Roll for victims age, if 0 police will caught him

rollin

98 year old Susie was kidnapped from retirement home, fucked, beaten to death, eaten and burned by "Dirty Joe", i go ahead and publish what i have done over the darknet.
I work at my mundane job as an accountant a week before going hunting for a new victim.

Rolling for a victim, if 0 police will caught me.

Lucky

"Dirty Joe" the Copy cat was caught kidnapping a girl.

Rolling for the girls age if 0 i was caught masturbating in public

Pizza (Roll)s

R

"Dirty Joe" was caught kidnapping Mathilda a 13 year old girl.
I will roll for the amount of hours i had her before the police found me and bashed in the door.
If 0, the caught me, but never found Mathilda.

rollerino

>

If 19 I fuck the slut from monday night.
>though my dick kind of itches

For twelve hours the thirteen year old Mathilda was molested, raped while put in chains while "Dirty Joe" was filming it all.

Final roll how hard my sentence is, number is the total years i spend in jail, if 0 i actually escape.

Let's see

55 years in Jail, the world is once more safe.

>15
Oh come on, where the fuck do I find a 15yo chick to get drunk?

rolling for 99

Hmm

This works aswell

the

guessing 87

rolllerionasasdas