Hi Sup Forums i am moving to America in a a year for college i just wanted to ask what you guys think of people like me...

Hi Sup Forums i am moving to America in a a year for college i just wanted to ask what you guys think of people like me who are moving to other countries to have a better chance at life.
also ill be doing everything legally
Pic is my dog

As long as you contribute to society, you're doing more than legal parasites.

I think it is great but the only thing that I wish people who come here would do 1) speak English 2) don't try to change us or criticize us

My course will be 3D animation and modeling, hopefully I can get a job at a gamestudio but only time can tell

1. my first language is english
2. why would i want you to change? it's already a great country

Just dont blow anything up and your golden.

How hard for me would it be to find a job in America / Canada ?

- Finance & Accounting master degree,
- Can speak English, Spanish and French,
- Have 5 years experience in retail (finance office) and home design

Where are u from op?

from the philipines, i know "the niggers of asia" and all that jazz.

Stay where you are faggot the melting pot is full.. Why not stay in your own country and try to improve things there.. Stop being a fag. Fuck all these people in this thread that say your welcome here . There are more people out there like me who would rather see you with a bullet in your head then reviving an education that we the people have to pay for .. Fuck you!!

Stay home shit skin nobody wants your brown ass here

I am going to a private institution not sure how the american taxpayers will be paying for that not taking any scholarships or grants

Your still a nigger ... Nobody wants you stay home help your own country .. Fuck Obama you are not welcome here shit skin

nice doggo

Some people want to change us

It's something foreigners do man. They come gere to study and fall in with the wrong crowd, then next thing you know, they're up on a stage yelling about how the US needs to pay for tuition and 100 percent debt absolution.

you should change you're a bunch of fucking idiots

Moar pics of pupper

As long as you do it legally. Pay no mind to these men and cuck them.

How so?

What I think of you? You're a rich cunt that can afford to have a better life because you have a rich and loving family. Meanwhile us lower middle class struggle to make ends meet and can't afford to climb our way up the class ladder.
Yes I mad, yes I'm triggered, yes I'm jealous, but good luck either way user, as long as you're a hard worker you'll succeed.

I'll think you are a faggot.

there used to be people who controlled the bullshit that went around in the government and foreign policy of the states even if only a little there were still some smart dudes. the problem is that the states' favorite thing is to draw resources from shitty countries by fucking them discretely and there was a time when that wasn't so easy. now whoever is "elected" the results are always the same. and the campaigns are the most mind numbing brainwashing insult to intelligence there is. democracy used to work great in greek polises but today it's just a tool to create the illusion of legitimacy to a totalitarian regime of cock suckers

this imo but good luck fucker

thanks, if it makes you feel any better id like to clarify that my family is by no means rich i am only able to have this opportunity because my parents had us live with only the bare minimum so they could save up for my college

I hear you, they're trying to push their generations out of our class. Do it for us user, accomplish riches and higher education and never give up.

>go to states
>get rich and successful on their account
>fuck states
>go home
>fix home

protip: I dont give a flying fuck where you went to school, since I can't verify what you have or have not learned. Make sure you know a variety of tools (zbrush, etc). Also take the time to finish what you put in your portfolio.

I cannot tell you how many fucking retards I get PER WEEK that send portfolios with naked sculps and/or shitty post work.

other than that make sure you have a sexy accent (high british or sydney) en zed / cockney / irish / melbourne accents sound like chalkboard scratching.

Fuck England and their moronic language. As a born and bred American, I welcome the rise of Spanish as our new primary language. ¡Mas tacos, Fuckwads!

We don't take kindly to your type around here.

Thanks ill do that, since i dont want to seem like an ill prepared dingus