Dad is dying

>dad is dying
>girlfriend neglecting me
>I want to be with my girlfriend and talk to her
>she ends conversation with "oh lol" and ignores me

what do Sup Forumsro's

Dump her

get a better gf, if she is that disinterested then she is 90%cheating on you. If youre fat though then you better just tough it out.

I can't, that would literally destroy me inside.

Kill yourself, all is hopeless

She's usually jealous when she's acting like this, but I haven't spoken to other girls, not at all

>jealous

is that what she tells you?

she gets jealous when I talk to other girls, she's been cheated on by her ex

Is this you, Ben? If so, dump her, you can do better. Trust me.

trips of truth, do it fgt

b-but look at my doubles though

Find out if she's cheating

If she is don't tell her you know yet

Cry, get over it

Sociopath time

Tell her you know shes cheating, emotionless expression, don't let it come through on your voice either.

If shes apologetic/sad, great! accept her apology. she will try to make it up to you...

Get seks or at least bj

as you climax return to emotionless sociopath.
end relationship

Leave
She will be destroyed

she goes to the cops

cries rape

jail time for you in our modern society

fuck her op you don't need anyone like that in your life

Have phone recording sound in your pocket

Shitpost on Sup Forums.

She'd fucking someone else. Been there too many times.

Man-up and start eating fine delicacies at restaurants by yourself.

this, lets have sex

I always feel sorry for people that dine alone when im out with my GF. Its just kinda sad is all.

first of all forget her if she cant be to your side and help you when your dad is dying means she is garbage. find help in friends and family and a best girlfriend. sorry for you father.

>believing this horseshit
unless you're dumb enough to actually believe "abuse me i like it!" and do it, she wont have any grounds or proof of the raep.

she's sucking the milk mans D

Invade Poland

are milkmen still a thing in places?

Did you tell her that you feel down, need emotional support and don't feel like she's providing it?
If she then continues to be an emotionally distant ass, dump her on aforementioned grounds.

Females are inherantly selfish creatures
The moment they have to do any sort of work for a relationship they abandon ship.
Tell her whats going on. Dump her ay the end of the convo, block and delete her. Do not look back.
This will either be a slap in her face, showing her shes being a selfish bitch when you need her.
Or it will dump dead weight bringing you down.
Staying with her is a lose/lose.

Man the fuck up and kill the boy Jon Snow.

Do you want that milk pasteurize? No, just up to my titties I can splash it my eyes.

She probably attached a 9" black rubber dildo to the amazon drone.

I told her my dad was dying and that he probably won't live any longer and she said she was very sorry and cuddled me for a while, but since yesterday she's been acting like this

Frig off mister lahey

Oh lol

She probably doesnt know how to help

So you didn't tell her that it's a bigger deal than she assumes? That you (probably) feel scared helpless and abandoned? That you're looking to her for that emotional support?
Granted she could get to that conclusion by herself. But currently all your doing is expecting her to read your emotional state and react accordingly, which she might not be able to or assumes it would be too girly to do more.
If you tell her what you really want and she then denies it for whatever reason, you have your reason for breaking up.
Otherwise your just playing a game of 'guess what I need' and getting mad at her for guessing the wrong thing.

You got the shit choice of her letting you deal with your probs with you which is best if you're not super young. While being distant. (fucked my relationship up but not hijacking anything) buyt hoping she can deal with a bit of distance

or

See if she will go through it with you. Always better to have someone who hopefully gets you but you still need alone time so if shes clingy shit can go odd too.

Oh Okay I read shit now. Yo if she won't be supportive in the ;east unless lets say shes used to death everywhere then let go and repair yourself. Up to you if you wanna try and bring her on the journey.

TLDR: Do whats best for you. if her message was some drunk shit or nerves talk it out if you want. Otherwise and always take care of yourself first. Sorry bout your dad bro.

Why are you asking for advice if your not going to actually use any of it and just sit at your of being a little fucking downer, either dump the bitch or shut the fuck up and get over yourself, she's probably fed up of how much of a pussy you are

Trips over dubs you delta faggot

Oh lol

Git guys at life seriously though get money make your dad proud

It's not like that, she knows how
I am and she supported me like that after my grandfather died. I know her and there has to be something wrong, and she usually jealous when she's acting like this, I just don't know what I have done to make her feel like that.

Gitn guys aint gonna make dad proud.

Oh lol

My dad is fucking rich and she knows that, I see no reason why she would cheat on me. I make her cum all the time, I buy her all kinds of shit, I fucking love her.

Oh lol

this is a very kind incoherent ramble.

SENTIMENT ISN'T DEAD

But dude. Grandparents are one thing. yeah bad. Parents if you had a nice family. Like you need some support, or be souless as fuck which isnt going to do anything.

>doesnt know how to help
How the fuck?

Ding Ding Ding

Meant to say with a decent fam or even a semi shitty one you got love for one of your parents, unless you was orphaned and shit. Just Mom or Dad death is kinda like rape to your psyche.

op, fuck man...
dont do this shit to yourself
you need to be with your dad right now. and if your girl is off fucking around doing other shit while your family members are dying, when she should be there to support and care for you, she should rot. hell, post her number here so Sup Forums can have their way with her.
the fact is that you deserve better than her.

How is the situation with her parents?
Are they still alive? Did her grandparents die early?
Does she maybe feel like you get to exploit the part of the grieving family member, while she had to deal with that on her own.
Ask her how she feels about it, how she feels about the way you're handling it. Maybe she feels neglected, maybe she's scared what will happen when you/her parents/whomever dies.
Tell her that you feel.like something is up with her and work out how it can be resolved to both your benefits.
If she feels neglected, supporting you and feeling like she's needed for that could be the perfect arrangement.

No it's not but we are all humans and bitches can be pretty fucking cruel when they want. As can we when shit happens. Doesn't matter either way Setiment isn't dead but some people take it so non empathetic nowadays it's sad.

She's with her mother and step father and got abused by her real father, but I don't know if that's the reason she's acting lije this. Her grandmother passed away about 2 months ago, I don't know so much about her grandfather. I will try and talk to her about this

Hey im taking off after this but you gotta talk to her and see what the fuck is going on cause she seems interested via actions. As much as I want to say do everything to make it work you gotta deal with your dad first. If thats not understood or she doesn't want a part of it then you maybe saved a divorce down the line or something.

Do all you can and be with your dad in the time he's got left.

I meant uninterested. ffs. Best of luck man.

Sounds like she can't deal with being nice because you're losing your father. Since that's probably a scenario she dreamed or hoped for for a long time.
Good luck with the questions and conversations.

FUCKING KILL THE BITCH REEEEEEEEE

I dont get it is the problem that your gf is a cunt or that your dad is dying? What do you need a solution for

OP is your mother still alive

Let's say both. My girlfriend is being a cunt while my dad is dying.

Yes

If your DAD IS DYING and you want to talk with your girlfriend and she says "OH LOL" WHEN YOUR DAD IS FUCKING DYING! DUMP THAT HOE, GO SIT WITH YOUR FUCKING DAD YOU FUCKING RETARD! INSTEAD OF BEING ON FUCKING Sup Forums YOU MOROIC PIECE OF SHIT! HE IS DYING FOR CHRIST'S SAKE, BUT NO, YOUCAN'T BE WITH HIM, YOU HAVE TO WHINE ON Sup Forums ABOUT YOUR GIRLFRIEND NOT WANTING TO TALK WITH YOU! After your dad dies, I hope you kill yourself. Unless you have a mother and/or siblings. Then you stay alive for them. Asshole.

I am with him at home, he doesn't want to visit any doctors or hospitals and never wants to talk about him dying, he doesn't want any support and people saying "aww Im so sorry". But I do feel like shit, I never had that much of a good relationship with my dad but he's still my dad and I love him.

Send your girlfriend a message, asking her WHY THE FUCK she'd say "OH LOL" when your dad is dying? Tell her that it's fucked up that she'd do that and that you're gonna need some time away from her. Buddy, she wrote 'oh lol' too you when your dad is dying. She doesn't deserve you she deserves a fucking punch to the gut.