Hillary was bullied as a kid

Hillary was bullied as a kid

Would you have befriended her?

Other urls found in this thread:

commanderandcute.com
discord.gg/ZeyBhAE
docs.google.com/document/d/1X-wGTvZitCHLyvGOk9lvuRKZwlAVOINzWQH7I40hzr8/edit?usp=drive_web
capitalbay.news/news/812102-hillary-was-always-dad-s-princess-he-never-even-wanted-her-to-get-l-d-how-conniving-tony-and-hughie-rodham-grew-up-resenting-sister-hillary-clinton-and-used-her-to-try-to-cash-in.html
youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s
youtu.be/L6cmDrzoLM0?t=281
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Future leader of the free world right there.

She will lead the way for the pilgrims to reach the new found land. Then cast out and banish the Brown Devils.

That is a face that says "I'll suck it for a fig roll"

I would fuck her child pussy

how'd she get so ugly that can't be her

You know how some dude saved Hitler from drowning and ended up fucking the Jews over as a result?

The teacher saved Hillary from her bullies and fucked America over

Underrated Keck post

>most eligible candidate of 2016
>fucking america over

That picture is taken a couple years before she starts volunteering for a senator. She's so unaware of the Impact she'll have on the world, for better or for worse. What gets me always is that the senator she volunteered for voted against the civil rights act, at the same time that Sanders was getting arrested for protesting discrimination, and yet Clinton got so much more of the Black vote. I am genuinely curious as to why that is, because it's not necessarily bad or good.

I probably would have bullied her.

Saved

nudes?

i was thinking about the same all thru the primaries, and i think the black support is mainly from Bill's side of the campaign

She was cute as fuck.

hahahahahah

Hilleryus

She was hot as fuck in her 20s

Heck yes I would.

she's not even eligible for freedom, much less the presidency. the FBI blatantly stated that anyone who did what she did would face criminal charges, and the only reason she isn't is because she is hillary clinton.

Some one make a Hillary Loli rule 34 with trump

blacks arnt known for their intelligence.

This better be bait.
>arnt
Man, your dumb.

soon

That depends, do I have knowledge of what she would become?

>Hillary was bullied as a kid

Well, that explains her overriding need to bomb Third World countries.

I wonder was Dubya's problem was.

she probably had them all killed by now tho

heres the cover

Sharkeisha, Mo'neyque, and Kayyefci the BLM triplets

Yes

I would have stuck it in her pooper.

Elizabeth Warren

lol

If only some hill dwelling child fucker had stepped up, no one would've had to deal with this rancid cunt.

I would have gone Jessica Ridgeway all over that bitch.

completely ignores fact that husband cheated on her
>i want this person as president
good fucking choice faggots

'Bullying' isn't even a problem. It's just over sensitive fags allowing people's opinions to get to them. If it's physical, then yes there's a problem.

But no, I wouldn't befriend her.

Our favorite character tbh

eh, I guess so, but I'll befriend anybody who's nice enough.

Normie SJW detected.

Oh, wait. They've been the majority on Sup Forums for 9 years now.

Never mind...

Further proof that most of the cute ones are absolutely ruined by puberty.

I'm really liking this.

Yeah, and I would make her a slave of my cock so she'd rather suck my dick everyday then look into a political career. Although I can imagine her head would be just as bad as she is as a politician.

Check us out out at commanderandcute.com when we dump the shit

Or join our Discord for progress : discord.gg/ZeyBhAE

She looks like daddy's lil good girl cock-sucker when he was too drunk to fuck her ugly ass momma

(you)

thanks for the laugh tho

wat kind of comic is this goin to b? doesnt look loli like.

Future bitchy stepmom of America

Its so sad that you think trump is a better candidate than clinton.

Here's a draft of our second issue to kind of give an outlook of what kinda comic it is. There'll be cute and sometimes even lewd moments/pantyshots so dont worry too much. Hell in issue 1 u get to peep in the girls locker room (trans rights joke lol) This draft is far from finalized so dont be mean pls docs.google.com/document/d/1X-wGTvZitCHLyvGOk9lvuRKZwlAVOINzWQH7I40hzr8/edit?usp=drive_web

lmao look at her she's been a sociopath from day one. fucking Damien looking bitch

capitalbay.news/news/812102-hillary-was-always-dad-s-princess-he-never-even-wanted-her-to-get-l-d-how-conniving-tony-and-hughie-rodham-grew-up-resenting-sister-hillary-clinton-and-used-her-to-try-to-cash-in.html

That's her "My father is Satan and I am his pawn" look.

she's alright. probably a shit body

completely missing the point

If I could time travel...I would have to say it would be used for raping her. It would probably solve the current problem we're facing.

hmmm this looks interesting, look forward to its release.

this, she has evil eyes, fucking Antichrist right there

No, just talking about the email server is idiotic and best left to people who don't follow politics. Its like talking about Trump's vietnam deferrals. Only one side thinks its relevant, they are positive its important, and its an issue base enough for them to comprehend.

>when the only criticism is your flawless hair

>eligible
youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s

are you actually implying that the confidentiality of our president's emails is irrelevant

Not even joking those are some cocksucker lips

More like: "Ummm...I wonder what pussy tastes like?"

"Faux-cahontas" LOL

Kek

>proving my point

Awww she was so cute

The face of a LIAR

the key word is "was"

That's an independent david brock superpac.

she kinda looks like

Can't lie, would smash if she threw it at me

Knowing Bill....she probably had a fat ass back then

Looks dumbfoundingly evil even as a child jesus

WHAT DID THEY MEAN BY THIS?????

Manipulative ho from day one, the sort of evil that is not only raised but bred, I love how nu-male liberals will defend this old crane and put all of their wives and wives' sons' at peril of living in a PC police state.

her brain is totally fucked. she wouldn't make it through 4 years of presidential stress:
youtu.be/L6cmDrzoLM0?t=281

This sounds almost sexual.

>Would you have befriended her?

No, I'd have raped her little cunt.

>they think their vote matters

>they literally vote for people to control their lives!

MODSSSSSS

lol

Just by looking at that photo, I can tell you that she IS the bully.