Doing Meps for the Airforce Wednesday, second visit. I'm second guessing joining the military, wat do, need advice

Doing Meps for the Airforce Wednesday, second visit. I'm second guessing joining the military, wat do, need advice

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/nsfw_hotx/comments/4vw0p3/young_teen_slut_riding_dildo/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

pick your vagina up off the ground and join the army you weak fuck

reddit.com/r/nsfw_hotx/comments/4vw0p3/young_teen_slut_riding_dildo/

Wait until after election to decide.

This

Also, how the fuck did you wait so long, and what's your GT score?

Do it. Benefits are crazy. 20 yrs active right here. 2 degrees all paid for, bought house (VA Loan: no down payment) and so many more benefits...

Or you can go army and be dumb, shot at, and gay, you're call dude.

OP here, scored 76 on asvab, not weak just not sure if I want to do it still

I remember when I made the decision to trade base pay for the respect of my peers

Also that's a good idea

You have the tits....do it. All the hot ass chicks join the air force.

Fucking faggot ass Chair Force...
Have fun being a cuck

but is chair force better than no force, that is what im asking

Asvab was 76 if thats what you're asking, GT doesnt ring a bell

good idea

GT=general technical
I.e. What you're qualified to do

Also samefagging, but join the cult of the 33s (35T)

Not sure if that's what the asvab is, or if that's a different test, if it's a different one I haven't done it

Lol. Join sec fo.

Stop, rethink your pussy life and join a branch that won't involve flying a desk and sucking an O-6's dick for an advancement

Switch to Navy

5 years in and my life has been tits since day one

76? Navy may be better option for you, you barely qualify for the higher jobs in the Air Force

nigga im lazy af, chairforce or no force. Would pure civilian be better or naw

but i dont wana be on a boat for months at a time, shit boring

Yooo I'm just getting out as a 35T

Wait 'til the election kek

They just give you an overall ASVAB score now. You can get the line scores which is more accurate on which specific jobs you can do but they just give you an overall score. I got a 95 like 3 weeks ago and thought I was regarded because I was expecting that to be my GT. Recruiter told me it quals for basically all jobs.

The fuck are you on about? I took an ASVAB test just a couple weeks ago, they gave us the scores for each specific area.

It's both fuck nuts did you even read what I said. There's an overall score which I believe is your percentile, and then the line scores for all the different sections which tell you what you specifically qual for

>They just give you an overall ASVAB score now.
I did read. Your dumbass said they only give the general score

are you that girl from soc rating dicks?

Same score i got op with the navy version. Im an ET and love it. Join navy, i heard airforce gets pretty boring half way in your 20 years.

>you can get the line score which is more accurate on which specific jobs you can do
:^)

Join the military make something of yourself. Don't be a useless neet

In that context you make it sound like it's a separate thing, but they're literally on the same fucking sheet

But that's so tempting and I don't really care where I end up

Nigger I didn't get a sheet my recruiter had to call MEPS to get my scores

kek, when we finished our tests we got a sheet printed out that showed us our scores for each branch and each area. Lemme see if I can find mine

I believe you it's just we did it a different way. Probably because my recruiter is a lazy fuck who didn't even show up to my ASVAB

Nevermind, don't have it on me, it's in my storage room.

OP GT score is pretty fuckin low I'm guessing.

His numbers barely qualify him for the higher jobs in the Air Force, and I'm willing to bet some of the specific numbers are far lower than his general overall being a 76

35T here. Huachuca

AIT or MOS-T?

You need to join. It's a true privilege to serve and the Air Force is cake. I was denied by every branch because I had cancer when I was 2. Every time I see a serviceman/woman in uniform it hurts me quite a bit. I could've had it made and served my country. I could've retired or got out after some time and used my GI Bill to get whatever education I wanted. Instead, I'm a slave to the system working paycheck to paycheck. I pray you join. All my friends that joined are so damn successful. A few are still in, but the ones that got out are police, a helicopter pilot for EMS, or they're high up in serious companies. With the military, your possibilities and opportunities are endless. Don't pass this up.

OP I leave for MEPS on September 19 and ship off to BMT on the 20th. 88 on ASVAB and I've had second thoughts as well. but the good outweighs the bad. What exactly is holding you back man it'll be the best decision of your life

On top of that the Air Force pays for college up to a masters while you're in on top of the GI bill when you get out. It's incredible

This

The air force really isnt as great as you'd think it is. BMT is easy as shit which was nice and short and but its nearly impossible to be put into a pilot training program without perfect size, vision, and height. I was in the 2nd Security wing stationed at a recruitment office 2 hours outside of my home town in missouri. Was easy, got good benefits, didnt do shit for my country.

>nice tits
>not a whale
>young

You should totally go chair force. Yes other branches make fun of it but truth be told it's out of jealousy. You will have short deployments to vacation spots like Kuwait. Seriously out of all the options Air Force is by far the easiest and most beneficial. Navy is great but you will spend half your career on a boat fucking some loser petty officer out of boredom and God help you if the herp starts creeping around the boat. There isn't a single reason you shouldn't do this.

If you enjoy something military does not condone, do not join.

I joined knowing I love pot and it's miserable, every month I have to rehab myself since pot is my medication that is seen as a drug by the government.

I do wish I would've joined the Navy instead

Recently joined chair force, no ragrets, benefits out the ass and they really do look after you, find a trade you enjoy and you're set! best job imo

Prior Air Force here, 10 years. I laugh so much reading the comments from folks that haven't even made it through BMT talking about benefits...

Yes, you can get free schooling while you are in, but dont fucking count on being able to attend more than one or two classes at a time though, good luck transferring credits from college to college when you PCS.

Your recruiters don't (always) outright lie to you, but trust me, very little turns out like they tell you.

Join if you want to travel, you will do that plenty. Get some general ed shit out of the way while you are in, then punch out and use that post 911 GI bill.

Also, go party in south Korea for a year. Cuck.

I'm not sure how it works in the air force, but in my particular case with the army we get a ton of civilian certifications and a sweet clearance. Awesome employment and education opportunities when we get out.

Same with AF. Put military service on a resume with a TS clearance and you will be negotiating salaries instead of praying for call backs.

Permanent party

Looking at all the IET soldiers with disdain for their green-ness. They will learn.