Feels thread?

Feels thread?

I'm dead inside
don't open

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/iw6SIlV
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I feel like it's getting harder and harder for me to cry as time goes on.

Soon, there will be a time I won't be able to cry anymore. I dread that day, people say that crying is a sign you have a soul inside. Am I becoming slowly soulless?

youre just used to your sadness

>soul

are you religious or something? faggot

Maybe, 'Inhuman' is a better word?

"Tears are what make us human" they say.

"I took big black dick in my ass."

Thank you so much. Thats awesome. Kek

There are no feels here, just an insecure prick. Was in that thread, and the level of cringe was off the charts.

Attention whoring. There's no way this would get out unless the person writing it wanted it to get out.

Every single relationship I had always ends up with my partner getting hurt and her life ruined. I keep on fucking things up.

I wonder if the only way for me to truly love her is to keep my distance from her. That way, I won't hurt her; I wont fuck her life up like I fuck up everything. I'd love to spend time with her, but I need to protect her from me. After all, love is all about self-sacrifice.

I don't think the feels are for him...

I think they're for the lonely guy she was going to take advantage of.

You know, I "get" the point of this but I don't really like it. A bunch of those are unimportant, but dreading life or wanting someone to love you or hold you and tell you its okay? It doesn't make the shit you're going through any less real or valid just because you're not a soldier who has it worse in the grand scheme of things.

DAE nigger

HAHAHAHA

yeah feeling guilty about everybody that has it worse than you, does definitely not help if you are severely depressed.

you could have a perfect life, but it still could be awful, because you are, for example clinically depressed.

the trouble and suffering for a human being doesn't have to reflect his current wealth or success in life.

Nice Google images meme faggot

>please text me back
>please text me back
>please text me back
>please text me back

I think, while unintended, it displays the greater point that all of us, even in very different walks of life, still feel a lot of the same things and want the same things out of life even when our circumstances differ wildly. If you change your perspective you can relate to people you would normally think you have nothing in common with.

Actually, she did

Yes, I agree with you. But somehow I feel that deep inside we all know how bad things can get for some people. I do think that all of that is valid nonetheless and thus it's not meant to be taken for granted. At the same time, I think we have to keep to ourselves that other side of the coin and just discuss it in places like this one.

Quit posting this user, if this is truly yours and not a ree, you must get over it and move along.

did you even read my post?

its not about comparing yours other peoples suffering, they have theirs. you have yours, you need to deal with your feelings, and be honest to yourself.

also not every body has the same brain, and everybody deal with life in a different way, so living your life in someone elses shoes, just wont work.

She said she liked our time and would really like to get to know me more in her last text, so why is she not texting back anons :( I'm fucking crazy about her and trying to keep my cool, I haven't had a chance with a girl in years.

LOST

She's witch Chad. She will text you after.

NO user DON'T DO THIS, THIS IS A FEELS THREAD

She's not a chad-getter at all... short cute shy asian chick... definitely not. I just want to see her.

> as if the world soul can't be used metaphorically to speak about the things that make us human.

>shit movie taste
You just dodged a bullet

What if the poor girl took her own life out of sadness and a sibling or parent found these texts and put them out there?

I don't know about that but your slowly becoming a faggot

Tell her about your farts

I'm just gonna sudoku if she ghosts out, only thing that's gotten me excited in weeks, and it's gonna crush me enough to push me over the edge

>tfw 18, in great shape, and have a little over 200g to my name and I still want to die everyday and I can't figure out why

Getting high helps

This thread looks like 9GAG. 9FAGS DETECTED!

Perharps she felt that and you were too clingy?

And now she's afraid.

Sorry mate, my last gf was exactly like yours. She cucked me for Chad. And I dropped her on the spot.

hehe youre not over her you faggot you wouldnt be ranting that shit if you were.
beta fag

>faggot edits
Yes i know
>is dead inside
Yes i know

didnt realise this was a cringe thread

hmu at [email protected] if you want to feel better. ;-)

have a little self respect, man, even if you're dying die like a man

I don't get it

i have no will to live anyomore
i dont want this bros

top kek

Wow. The cringe is real here. These aren't feels. I know my feels.

>great shape
>Getting high
Pick one

kek, filename

The feels are too hard on this one man

this is literally how it works

Have to use the Imgur link because it is too large.
imgur.com/iw6SIlV

Fucking clinically retarded.

Omg attack of the killer tomatoes underrated cartoon.

eh, its part of growing up. For me it took having a gf OD, graduating and then getting a pedestrian job, struggling with addiction, and getting kicked out of the military following a shitty deployment, but basically I dont feel anything anymore.

Ive tried dating the past few years, and I think its true what they say, if you dont get married young, then only the rejects are left.

And though marriage isnt really what we are talking about, i notice that some married people look to be genuinely happy.

I know lots are cheating, and just going through the motions, but at least they hate their wife, or kids or life.

Im just waiting to die. When my parents finally die (they are both 80, wtf) ill probably be not too far behind them. dont want to disappoint them and all that.

So thats what you have to look forward to. Enjoy your soul crushing existential crisis.

yeah, we get it. You wanted to vote for Bernie.

yes but just as everyone emotions are valid, the "justgirlythings" tumblr utterly over dramatizes teenage femininity.

And its proven in that pic compliation just how hyperbolic the bullshit they spout is; literally everything they are referring to, for women, comes down to angsty emotions that everyone has regardless of gender.

The soldier photos on the other hand show a set of emotions that unfortunately, are held in reserve for men only. At least for the majority of the worlds nations.

The point of the post is not to dramatize soldirs lives, but to trivialize all the "girls have it worse than guys" narrative feminism has been pushing for the last 30 years.

You aren't becoming soulless, but more of a faggot

basically

Hey fuck you