Time for a new one of these thread

Time for a new one of these thread.

Post which one is your favorite region and why.

For me its the Midwest but I'm biased because I live there.

Non-Amerigans are invited to share their non-meme opinions as well.

You fixed Florida

Interior Northwest
Cause it looks like it is the best nature in all ISA in my opinion

yes i did, thanks for suggestion

why is colorado split?

Pacific northwest for the win. You memes really should come and give it a look.

Surely the northeast is objectively the best part that everyone else is jealous of? Please explain why it isn't

I'm talking objectively, of course many people have a preference for where they grew up because it's home

Ideally I'd have Maine separate and probably pick that right now, it's not really fair to lump it in with the likes of Massachusetts and Connecticut.

Picked because great scenery, ridiculous amount of breweries, and one of the closest in level of personal freedoms to Alaska without being a flyover.

Literally the biggest cesspool of SJW and liberal influence outside of California. Tons of taxes, less personal freedom, and asshole inhabitants.

Interior Northwest (continental), Southern Midwest, Southern Peripherals, and Deep South seem pretty cool.

Washingtin state is best because nothing is better than being a outdoorsmen and having so many enviroments all inside one state. If you havent been here its really more than just trees (but there are alot of trees)

>you are free to share your non-meme opinions

What part of these instructions did you not understand? People disagreeing with you is not a valid reason to hate a region.

Interior Northwest is valid, it has some beautiful nature. But Deep South, Southern Midwest, Southern Peripherals? They don't seem to have a whole lot to offer. I dunno, I guess Southern Missouri isn't too bad. Regardless, I'd say the Upper South is the best part of the South.
>comfy towns that aren't too big or too small
>close to farms if thats your thing
>not too far from urban centers if you need to get to one
>not in the middle of nowhere, access to services such as hospitals and universities within a day's driving distance
>fairly close to coastline if you like the beach
>pretty good weather, no hurricanes but enough rain to keep it green
>general comfiness

Fuck you douchebag at least we're not stab-ya-in-the-back southerners

the answer is "new england" every time

how can you seriously even put anything, like, is it a joke that way?

Shit weather.

Southwest is the best

>central valley
>includes the sierras and mt shasta

shit map

Wrong

Mass is far and away the most educated state in the nation. Educated people make good parents and since the apple doesn't fall from the tree Massachusetts continues to be best grove in the country. This turns into a cycle of success leading to a model state and prosperity that emanates throughout the region.

Contrast this with every other region which is full of retarded poorfags who see a HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA as an achievement. All of those "people" living in trailer parks on welfare and the losers who drive trucks/work in mills are human scum and your shitty state is full of them.

Too vague. Depends on the criteria. Cost of living? Jobs? Schools? Climate? Nature?
And combining regions like that is not helpful either. Easier to go by the state or specific cities even.

Look out best map coming through

>Cascadia spills into NorCal
>Cali spills into Mexico
>Canada spills into US

Who the fuck designed this shit?

and why the fuck are Ascadia / Nova Scotia part of the Northeast?

>new england

As a Deep Southerner, I agree with this map

>that Cascadia

im always open to suggestions

is this any better?

>Bay Area
more like gay area hahahah

Fixed the Deep South in Texas and Arkansas. The Southern Peripherals, Appalachia, The Texas Southwest, California and Florida are perfect. The Deep South ends in Texas at I-45.
t. Louisiana

Northern utah should be part of interior northwest and it should be called bitterroot also eastern montana and wymoing should be part of nothern midwestor part of a separate distinction that includes the dakotas and some of minnesota.
That sliver of northeast in between midwest and appalachia is essentially norther pennslyvania so it should be put in either of those categories, new york city extends further into Connecticut, suffolk and nassua county long island arent exactly NYC either

Based Latviabro. Well, it's the truth.
>Visits SF
>Feel the aids blow through your hair

Fixed, southern Texas shouldn't be grouped in with the rest of it.
Detroit is its own little disease.

Reee, you didnt read my post you faggot

i did, im going to bed soon so ill add it in and make a new thread tomorrow

thanks for the suggestion btw

Maine, and Seattle area. Seems less violent and degenerate.

Great Lakes region.

Seattle is north-SF and full of freaks. Maine on the other hand is God-tier.

Full of freaks how? To me it seems like most of the people there are normal.

For people under 30, hipsters and sjws everywhere. Nice city though

Texas looks more accurate anyway.

>hipsters
You mean young people drinking coffee?

He means """Liberals"""
It's a pretty based area if you want to go there.Plenty of trees though.

Haha no. People like pic related

Then he should just say liberals.

I like trees, and I like the fact that the area has rainforests.

Really? I haven't seen any like this in Seattle.

>PNW isn't all of Washington
As a Washingtonian, I can call bullshit on this map
OP is a fig newton guys.

It depends where you are. Same with Portland.

>OP is a fig newton guys.
Kek. What does that mean?

Fuck king county

t. mason county

Pacific Northwest since that's more or less where I live and it's great.

Appalachia is the best and I dare anyone to prove me wrong.