Broke my foot while motorbiking a week ago and I have to hop everywhere or use crutches...

Broke my foot while motorbiking a week ago and I have to hop everywhere or use crutches, but I woke up feeling really productive. what do?

cook some dinner

its 8:51am here, i already had apples for breakfast

Go for a stroll through a park.

Jerk off and see how far down your cast you can blast your baby batter. Mark it with today's date. Repeat for 6 weeks.

fuck you

go and fix your bike

ride your motorbike

something that isnt beta

my bike's fine

Jerk off with sliced jalapenos and see how far down your cast you can blast your baby batter. Mark it with today's date in your own blood. Repeat for 26 weeks.

something that involves NORMIE productivity

Take some drugs and waste your life

>Jerk off with sliced organic jalapenos and see how far down your tofu cast you can blast your farm fresh baby batter. Gather the semen and take it to the cum dump and get $75. Send to Bernie Sanders campaign. Repeat until Bernie has been dead for 10 years.

Take your cast off and go back to the emergency room. Scream in pain.
Get more pain meds.

try skateboarding or jogging that allways gets me in the mood

no pain meds
>feelsbadman.jpg
what am i? a fucking retard im not gonna endorse hillary!
i'm sure that what some peeps like to do, but where would a crippled kid get drugs? besides lets think short term

>broken foot
can't

Jerk off Donald Trump and see how far down your throat you can take his MAGACOCK. Ask him that if he really want's to Make America Great Again, that he needs to bring in his daughter Ivanka and let you tongue punch her fart box. Hold Trump's jizz in your mouth and take it to the top of Trump Tower and try to hit some fucking Yankee's fan in the head with your giant cum dump. Send pics to the Red Sox clubhouse.

Broken leg fag here too. Left leg in cast after some drunken shit two weeks ago. I just drive around looking at all the stuff i never had the time to see before, play pokemon go from my car, chill at home plowing through my dvd collection, drink insane amounts of beer, curse myself for drinking all that beer when i have to hop over to the toilet, fap and shitpost on Sup Forums. I dont complain, life is good and i get paid for doing nothing.

Jerk off with a Trump Steakā„¢ and see how far down your cast you can blast your white privilege. Build a wall to mark where it landed.
Repeat for 8 years.