GIRL FEET - these were bumpin last night. girls you know prefered. creep/insta/fb. tell us some stories

GIRL FEET - these were bumpin last night. girls you know prefered. creep/insta/fb. tell us some stories.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-e-xwHCXcCs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i went to highschool with this girl. fap to her on the daily.

Friend from school

she has weird long toes but they drive me wild.

nice user saw this earlier. post moar if you want to/ have some. face would be cool

i want to cum on these feet. real bad.

yeah damn saving these? got a name or nickname for a folder i can make. i usually just dump user feet girls in a big folder but im really into this girl

Fiona, and glad to hear it, sadly that's all the feet direct feet pics I have

lol fucked i meant 'im saving these!' and 'do you have a nickname for her?'

yo word though. shes really hot. any more girls you know that are foot sluts?

Might've seen these posted before, but here

hey i think i have! thats cool though i love tattoos. anything to bump the thread

Those are Vickys, enjoy

damn man. face ? nickname?

nice user. thanks

No problem, don't have any more feet pics though I'm afraid

yo thats cool. any of her looking genuinely slutty? good compliments to the feet pics?

I've got a few of this girl. Friend for years. We drunkenly kissed once. Nice person

nice is this vicky or first girl?

also what do you think of katie? fapping or saving ? fap or saved before?

First one, Fiona, first time I've seen her, I'll save for a later fap

Not bad... if I knew her I'd jerk to this a lot. As a random it's alright

hell yeah user. dump what you want. she is a cutie with real nice feet. wish i had more shots of girls in fishnets

dude shes so hot. she must drive you crazy

Sis

Haha, she does, shame she moved away

still op here, time for a few creeps though

Not heaps of feet pics alas. She uploaded this one shot aages ago and I adore it

My girl

nice creep user! family/coworker/friend feet are the best

heres some face and feet for reference.

Those arches are amazing. Fuck she must keep you hard!

I agree, shes 10 years older than me and when I was little from 5 to 10 yrs I used to play with her feet all the time, until she got a bf with a foot fetish and then she didn't let me play with her feet anymore

creepshot of a friend's feet

she seems like a good foot slut user. whats it like to be a real foot man and not just a forever alone creep like me?

ex gf

her feet and legs make me crazy

oh fuck post all you want/can this is fucking great.
fuck man you have no idea! i just discovered my love for her feet before she moved out of country. i hope she still posts lots of pics

Fapped to this pic before great feet

yeah man i totally understand why. holy shit. face?

thanks user shes real cute

i got quite a few pics, but most of them are either the same or shitty quality. will post some though.
this one is my personal favourite

glad you like em

She's a honey right? She's a super physical person too - so quick to hug, kiss, touch. Fuck

Feels good user. You'll get your chance

Nice big soles

ho man this quality is fine to me. a lot of my creeps are shit tier quality. any chance we could get a face or nickname?

Lol

big and long, just how I like them. she was very skilled with them too. she could curl her toes like a fist, which was great for footjobs

coworker of mine. 19 yo

those are just some of the better ones. lets just call her JJ

youtube.com/watch?v=-e-xwHCXcCs

Great. Getting blown while sucking on your girl's toes is awesome

ho damn does she know how much you creep her/love her feet?

I hope to god she doesn't :P

my gf

i know what you mean. these are some of my fav feet. they belong to my friends gf and i dont think she knows how much i love them. she's like always barefoot with her feet on the table

Nice! So I bet those soles ended all covered in cum more than once

sometimes if i crash at their place ill jerk it with a sock and smell her shoes or something like that.

I love it when they're constantly barefoot. JJ and I spent some time living together this summer and she was barefoot 99.99% of the time. Plus we slept in the same room, so I'd wake up every morning to these lovely things

god damn it forgot pic

in which kind of shithole does your friend live?

i love this girls feet user. i'd really love to put a face to them. i understand if you dont want to but hnnngngng

believe it or not, only a few times actually. usually she would use them to play with my dick while I eat her out, or to get me in the mood she'd rub me over my pants. I did give them a lot of attention in the form of massages, kisses and licks though

uhh somewhat of a party house. we're in our early twenties. we hang out with other people.

call me a pussy but I'm super paranoid about this kind of thing. Sorry man :/

eh i get it

thanks for understanding user

op here still. obligatory emma now. i cant skip posting her in a foot thread i just love knowing anons jerk it to her.