never

whenever it grows over my ears

what a boring fucking thread

fuck you

every 3-4 weeks

why did he let Moe cut his hair?

Short hair is for insecure faggots and lesbians

Once a month

I haven't cut my hair in at least 12 years. Probably more but I don't know.

Long hair is for literal faggots to signal that they enjoy taking actual dicks in their very real buttholes.

His forehead looks like a fucking barcode

3 weeks is the optimal amount of time to get your haircut if you're trying to maintain a look for most people.

As long as your haircut isn't too high maintenance you can buy yourself some hair clippers and some scissors to make adjustments to your hair yourself, just don't do anything too wild unless you don't plan on going outside for awhile with your new butchered haircut

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

My schedule:

Get hair cut so it is about 3 cm on top and 1cm on sides and back.

Let grow

Around 10-12 weeks later get same cut

Repeat for 18 years

every 2 weeks if you dont want to look like a girl faggot

Never, i look ridiculous but its my natural hair

I go every 2 months, it's always a bit long at the end of that period though. 4-6weeks would probably be better

twice a year

i let my fokuhila just grow nigga

Way to go rocking the same haircut you're entire life, you aspie.

Only niggers and faggots cut their hair

Real men have long hair. Look at Jon Snow

See, you're all doing it wrong. I get a haircut every other day.

Granted, I shave bald. It's relatively low maintenance, looks clean, and I never have a hair out of place.

Haven't cut my hair in about 5months. Longest it's ever been. How am I doing?

- relatively low maintenace
- shave it every other day

pick 1 you stupid idiot

your on a good way to become a super faggot

Every 3000 miles.

Did you meant pubic hair?

I do it once and don't have to fuck with it. No hat head. It never gets in my way.

You're just a lazy faggot who refuses to take time to care, even the slightest, about appearances.

I was hoping for ultra faggot

Or six months?

lol how do you know i dont care about my appearance? just beacause i dont want to look like a fucking fag?
i go to the hairdresser every 2 weeks you pleb
only retards cut their own hair

I cut mine every month.

We're talking about your hair, not your wrists, user

I no rite, what a fucking faggot

Heh...you lose...kid.

Ohhh sorry user. My bad.
I cut the sides and the back every month as well and keep the top long-ish.

Whenever you feel like it

/thread

I cut mine every 2-3 months. I keep it fairly short, about 2-3".

>pleb tier copypasta
Get some rare, you tool. Here's a freebie

It's been over a decade since I first heard song "Smoke 2 Joints" on K-ROQ in L.A. I dug the tune but then they stoped playin' it so I've only heard it once or twice since then. We jammed the tune when Sublime hooked up in 88. I had to fake it cuz I barely remembered how it went. In the studio, we fucked w/ it and dropped some turntables on there & just generally faked it!...I was wondering if you and your brother still play live or if you are in other bands and if you still jam "reggae". Mabey we could rock out together next time we are up in Oregan... I'm looking forward to sharing some of that super Oregan green w/y'all. Sorry this letter got so long, I'm stoned to the bone at the moment. The main thing I wanted to say was thanx for being cool too about the...cover we did on 40 oz. Everybody else that we covered, or in some instances sampled, demanded mass cash or, as w/"RAW HIDE", said we strait up can't use their shit and must take it off the album or else face some funky law suit. I get the feeling that most of this publishing shit is handled by some fucker in a suit and air conditioned office. I doubt the musicians ever even know what's up. Kinda makes ya wanna just go burn the fern, eh vern? Got any? Musicians gotta stick togeather and stick it to the corporate pig useless shitbag fucks who can all suck my ass.

>doesn't want to look like a fag
>gets hair cut at a ladies' hairdresser

I haven't had a hair cut for 16 months dude. Depends on you man. Get one when you feel like you need one.