“He’s not going anywhere. His ego wouldn’t allow it,” a Virginia Republican added...

“He’s not going anywhere. His ego wouldn’t allow it,” a Virginia Republican added. “He'll dominate the news for the next three months, each day more painful than the last, finally lose, say it was rigged and get a new [television] show."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=89&v=poz6W0znOfk
projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/#now
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>goes against the establishment
>calls out corruption where he sees it
>said establishment ousts and hates him
>voters love him
this will not end well

>controls the newscycle for months leading up to election
>people forget about his "bad week"
>media gets desperate and throws a last ditch substance-less accusation
>trump exposes media as corrupt shills
>people vote trump in protest of the "rigged system"

if you think getting caught wasn't part of his plan, then you're naive.

Trump literally can't lose

screenshot this

Republican Party, may you rest in agony.

>Implying anyone is smart enough to realize how busted the system is

Nobody likes Hillary, nobody wants her for President. The only reason shes getting votes is because people want four more years of Obama. That on top of most liberal voters are welfare leeches who get money from the powers that be because they don't feel like getting it themselves.

Most idiots don't see the rigged system because the rigged system gives them shit so they don't complain and suggest reform. It's the perfect plan.

The good news is even the most loyal republican voter with an IQ over 60 will realize what a disaster Prez Trump would be.
The bad news is there aren't any republican voters with an IQ over 60.

they are not going anywhere kid.

He fucked up.
He wanted to get the wall to be the huge talking point and then throw his support behind the leaded in exchanged for getting the contract to build the wall.
He though acting like a pro wrasslin manager stomping around the ring and saying outrageous things couldn't work.
He forgot that a lot of Americans believe pro wrasslin is real, so not he is the official candidate and will not get his wall contract.

So now people who thing pro wrasslin is real are going to try to elect him.

oh look here come the children,
kid the majority of democrat voters are uneducated blacks.

another retard who believes the wall meme.

forgot to mention how obvious the media is corrupted. look at how they take out tidbits of what he says rather than ever giving the full story.
that bias is unreal.

>system is rigged
>trump acknowledges this and is already ready for it to happen
>everyone hates him for this
>hillary wins
>people complain system is rigged
>trump has dinner with clintons
>"well hillary i guess you were right. the american people are to stupid to want to fix this country"
>"good thing we are rich donald so we dont have to suffer the stupidity of our country"
whole thing is a test to see if people will listen to the egotistical asshole and begin moving towards fixing the country or ignore him because he is an egotistical ass and allow the country to be destroyed

>Hillary
>Liberal voters
Bernie was the only liberal candidate, Hillary is neocon at it's finest. Stay stupid republitard.

The wall was a media grabber, but the reality is we actually do need the wall as we approach threats of a full blown war.

It's not for control of civilians, it's to limit massive shipments of drugs which fuel corruption and negatively impact our economy; but that isn't even the real concern at hand.

Mexico and USA have been on bad turmoil forever now, heading toward a full blown war, the chance of Mexico harboring terror on nearby land can't be underestimated, and would be the key factor in our fall.

It must be addressed.

he disagrees with me, he's a republican.
being this fucking dense.

PC faggotry test?
likely. shit is so rampant it will surely end western civilization within our lifetime sadly.
kinda funny how after cuckysanders rakes in millions, the delegates force clinton as their runner, getting more donations after cucky supporters were all out of money.
it's all about the money baby.

Really? Looks like they are defragmented and unhinged. Watch Fox News much?

you had a student get suspended in college for saying forget #blacklivesmatter how bout #alllivesmatter because the blacks read that as kill all blacks
scholl supported this and the president of the uni said 1st amendment only protects you from being imprisoned by the government for what you say but doesnt protect you from anything else. so she got punished for literally saying all people matter instead of a single race being more important

Nothing is too wrong with this country, we have a redneck and black people problem. That's all.

Don't forget old people, they are basically redneck level leeches

and a fucked up healthcare system, terrible money management, horrible infrastructure, immigration problem, the govt not enforcing laws simply for political reasons, obvious corruption in multiple national federal organizations, double standards for each race and both genders, and a global issue with us fucking over our allies for i assume political reasons but probably something to do with money

>
>Really? Looks like they are defragmented and unhinged. Watch Fox News much?
>defragmented
>matrix confirmed

unis/colleges are corrupted out the ass these days.

The matrix must be running on Windows.

that politico poll is pretty bad news... 90% of republican insiders want trump to drop out "immediately".

tbh though, he wouldn't have won - even if he had kept his mouth shut.

The Clintons win elections. Love or hate them, they would have won regardless.

It's done. 8 years. Nothing more to talk about.

>The Clintons win elections
When were you in 2008?

What else?
No profit for enslaved race, thus no apple.

Everyone isn't flying around line superman, thus no linux

Don't even get me started on the economy of this country, I don't know how it got this bad but honestly a 3rd grader could come up with something better from scratch.

And just to prove my point, if let's say I had the ultimate power, I would literally be able to shut down the whole welfare portion of the government, and with the new earned budget, I would be able to pay out every single American citizen a $1,000 check for being a part of this country, monthly, and there would still be some left over money in that budget. Does that make sense to you? That's the reality.

exactly the corrupt two party duopoly system in the US means the voters who are dissatisfied with the GOP have nowhere else to go.

Obama was a once in a generation President. Like JFK. Trump is literally the Anti-Obama.

Sup Forums

>goes against the establishment
he's fucking billionaire... he IS the establishment. Jesus christ, you people claim to be "redpilled" yet you support the very people who's gonna run you into the ground.

vote for him, you deserve him.

>Obama was a once in a generation President.

Maybe Michelle will run after Hillary establishes the president of spouses of former presidents getting another two terms.

sure kid

We can hope so. I'd love 8 years of Hillary, and 8 years of Michelle.

And then 8 years of Elizabeth Warren.

No, the GOP's crashed and burned. You wanted a white party, you got it. Sadly you alienated vital voting blocs for decades to come.

I LOVE this election. I'm literally tasting alt-right Trump sjw tears. I'll be tasting their tears for years, and years to come.

>the system is rigged
How can people be this fucking retarded? He has the goddamn nomination to run for president. If he loses, it's because voters did not vote for him. Just like he got the nomination because voters did vote for him.

let's do the indicated meme

Those are all fabricated "stats". You are getting them from the rival networks owned by the same vesting interests. Please an hero for the sake of this beautiful universe.

Doubtful. Some muzzie will kill you before that.

tell that to Alex Jones

the what?

lol didn't know trump was the one making all the retarded laws and enforcing them.
always thought he was the cunt scamming money instead of liberties.

>Obama was a once in a generation President. Like JFK.

>Basically committed treason
>Obamacare
>Everything going on in the middle east
>Lies around every corner
>Pandering to our enemies turned his back on our allies

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=89&v=poz6W0znOfk

god you Russians are pathetic. get the poor unwitting trump to be your piss-poor 'agent' in the white house - and fail massively.

no bother. we're going to massacre you in cyber warfare. don't like your tariffs and sanctions? we're going to add more. don't like NATO on your border? tough.

you soviet-sympathizers and treasonous, backstabbing traitors will know the wrath of Patriotic America.

shits over btw. GG FF PLZ

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/#now

HE ALREADY DID THAT !

>Nate Plastic
>Predicting anything right related to Trump

Pick one

Longroom.com

>Longroom.com
seems legit lol
just look at the headlines

Implying Obama isn't run by the same pernicious aspects that run the Clintons

>only liberal candidate
Nigga do you even JOHNSON

He cut the uninsured rate by mandating insurance, began more international conflict than he ended, wiped his ass with our Bill of Rights and set race relations back about a hundred years.

Try again libtard.