When did you stop taking fagtano seriously?

When did you stop taking fagtano seriously?

I never took him seriously, I never got why people allowed music critics to formulate their own opinions on albums instead of thinking for themselves.

When I learned about Scaruffi

vroom vroom is lit

When he started getting annoying about music he didn't like. He's pretty mean to be honest

His opinions are literally RYM's. Nothing that controversial

When Sup Forums started basing all of their musical opinions off of his reviews. Never took him all that seriously, but I enjoyed his reviews to an extent.

>BOO HOO HE GAVE A POP ARTIST #1 EP
He also gave Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites a 7/10 back in 2010 when his following was very small. He's always given controversial ratings like this

when i realized he intentionally gives mediocre albums bad reviews to generate more buzz

When Sup Forums turned on him I started taking him way more seriously.

Vroom Vroom is actually good though.

One of the few things fantano got right

weak b8

>vroom vroom
>mediocre

pick 1

never really did, but he lost all credibility when he referred to a track with two rappers on it as only having one lol

if you can't tell the difference between two clearly different voices and delivery, you should just stop

When he gave Carrie & Lowell a 6.

After his Visions review.

>E V E R taking someone's opinion on music seriously in the first place
you are a sad, strange little man

After giving Syro a bad score

I never started

Can't remember what year it was, but somehow Kyary Pamyu Pamyu made it into his top 10 albums of the year. Not only is that shit taste but shows he knows nothing about JPOP.

He shits out reviews most of the time in a hurry without even doing proper research into the artist and some of the songs even. He has a week at most to get the most views out of an album before people stop caring about it that much so can't really fault him

Music taste is subjective

that's actually a very good ep tho

when I saw you call him "fagtano," that's when i realized

I never took him seriously but i stopped watching him after his Captain Murphy's Duality review.

he what

>implying there's absolutely no objectivity to music taste

i never took him seriously but i stopped watching him after he gave pic related a 5/10

what about that one meshuggah album he gave like a 3 or lower and rym has it at like 3.8+

What does it mean "take him seriously"?

There is none

When he referred to BTBAM as metalcore.

When he refused to say Niggas on the Moon.

there isn't

>In Summer not being the best EP
wew lad

Pretty much this. I enjoy his videos from time to time but I see no reason why he's anything special.
I hope that anyone who users a review to argue why something is good/bad is doing it ironically

Here is a quick memo:

Music theory is objective
Music taste is subjective

he has a handful of things like that, but so does your average RYM user. Fantano isn't really shocking or unpredictable generally

when he doesn't understand an artist, he thinks they're trying to trick him and thinks they're fake. it's pretty funny how shallow his mind is.

When he neglected to review this.

I enjoy his videos.

what's the problem? he masturbate thinking about charli? we all do

Vroom Vroom actually is indeed an amazing EP. what are you on about? he gives way more "inaccurate" ratings than that

still, i agree with the idea of not taking him seriously

>not loving Vroom Vroom

honestly one of the more memorable releases to drop this year

some of the shit she is performing with sophie that will potentially be on upcoming LP is amazing. Saw him play what is now "Burning Rubber" about 6 months ago and shit WENT OFF

i never did in the first place

PC music is terrible and you should feel terrible

Vroom Vroom was great. I think Carly Rae Jep shoulda been #1 though :^)

When he didn't review polymer this year, but reviewed KA

Government plates 6/10

music is THE most fucking subjective thing on the planet

people listen to merzbow dude

because merzbow is objectively good

i like merzbow but he isnt "objectively" good. perfectly understandable why even people with weird tastes wouldnt like his shit

Many moments lead up to it but this single review cemented that I will always take his reviews with a healthy amount of sodium.

Fantano has absolutely dreadful taste in electronic music.

Have you been on Sup Forums lately?

Music is subjective. Don't rely on Pitchfork, Sup Forums or Fantano for your taste in music. You can take him "seriously" because he does have a lot of valid arguments, but that's just his opinion. He likes black metal and Kendrick Lamar, I hate both of them. But I still agree with him on other artists.

I feel like he gave this EP #1 solely because he just didn't listen to many EPs this year.