Spic cartels vs ISIS

Spic cartels vs ISIS

Neutral territory, both have enough prep time

who wins?

Other urls found in this thread:

bellingcat.com/news/mena/2016/12/01/inghimasi-secret-isis-tactic-designed-digital-age/
aljazeera.com/indepth/features/2010/10/20101019212440609775.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Spics

Spics

Spics

you have your answer

white and germanic

Spics would make isis look like a fucking joke

Im pretty sure that fanatism beats greed so i go with ISIS here

Everyone wins.

I'd pay to watch this.

Cartels brainwash kids into soldiers as well, not a lot of difference there.

are spics backed by the CIA tho

ISIS soldiers want to unironically die in combat so that they can go to heaven

The cartels on the other hand is a group of cunning and ruthless people that would do anything to live another day

ISIS
they are at war
cartel cant fight as an army
also isis has vehicles

The spics have better training

They were never.

Cartels have vehicles too. Plus, in the past cartels have shown that they can act together as armies.

Yes actually.

Spics

They're so violent that the Saudis use them in their war in Yemen.

Spics don't have tanks, rockets or missiles, but ISIS are dumb as fuck.

anywayI think isis would win

they can always buy them

>ISIS are dumb as fuck.
most of them, at least the leaders are educated in the best unis in the world/have military experience/etc

Spics, no contest.

Cartels are the most ruthless organizations on the planet.

ISIS obviusly

Depends, are half the isis soldiers suicide bombers?

Isis because discipline, training and sense of purpose trumps gangsters acting gangsta

There's a lot of variables that haven't been specified.

What kind of gear are each side allowed to pack?

What's the terrain and the numbers?

Ect. In general, everyone says cartels, but have cartels engaged in straight up warfare at any point?

Spics, because they are brutal enough to make ISIS scared of them once stories of what they did to their prisoners of war got out. Also they have much more money, better guns, and better training.

Hard to call

ISIS would have more direct firefight experience. The cartels have more experience in causing terror and carrying out assassinations, rarely do they get in massive firefights with the police (as they pay the police off).

The cartels would have better funding, ideal for long term conflicts.

I'd say in a straight up firefight in an open field, ISIS has the advantage. In an urban environment, ISIS would still probably hold a combat experience advantage but the cartel would gain some points for being used to navigating the crowded urban areas of South America.

The world

makes you think, huh...

ISIS

They actually can do military maneuvers, have a highly mobile light infantry force,SVBIEDS, plenty of armor/artillery and think they have 72 autists waiting for them in heaven.

Spics BTFO

ISIS at its peak easily. People here have deluded fantasies about the cartels. Look up ISIS' tactics, it's ludicrous. Look up "Inghimasi". They equip pretty much all of their fighters with suicide vests, so their fighters have already accepted death. The cartel consists of nothing but drug fiends and pilferers with weapons.

Mexichangos are more badass but isis more crazy (you don't see the cartels trying to fight a war vs USA, and they drug themself to kill)

>They were never.

This. MSM won't tell you about Colombian paras doing the dirty work in Yemen. But it's a thing.

probably ISIS
arent spic cartels just good at criminal business and hunting down then killing random individual who have no protection? ISIS has support of USA and Saudis

+ ISIS is all about killing cunts
spic cartel is business + maintaining an image of power and strength

The cartels have shot down blackhawk helos, they've got serious hardware and tend to be ultra conservative, the knights templar cartel would have probably loved taking on Isis and many of its people are still around.

Most of all however I'd put my money on the cartels because unlike snackbars they would aim to survive the war individually, self preservation tends to be far more ruthless an attitude than resigning to your own death.

I'd go with ISIS. Those fuckers blow themselves while narco's only motivation is power.

ISIS by a stretch and I'll tell you why.

The cartels are criminal organizations which have the purpose of getting money, they want good flashy lives. They fight against the police generally, and civilians. The only reason they're so ruthless is because they're not facing a powerful, united enemy.

The Arabs on the other hand have fought professional armies, have suffered bombardments and take pride in their savagery. They have the knowledge to create powerful IEDs, many times they move as a unit in taking over cities and other strategic areas. Their ideology has its final point the creation of an Islamic world, probably all of them well aware that won't happen in their lifetimes so this life means nothing to them.

I'm agree with that guy. ISIS because of this. Spics are only a bunch of mad huehues, while ISIS is a bunch of expierenced mudslim fighters all over the world. Chechens among them, they would defeat any of brown latin forces easily.

bellingcat.com/news/mena/2016/12/01/inghimasi-secret-isis-tactic-designed-digital-age/

Fucking crazy.
and they're getting btfo by houthi rebels, so what's the point

>ISIS
Arabs, let alone muslims don't understand the concept of tactics and cooperation have never won a conventional war against non-arabs for the last 500 years.

Haha yeah

>who wins?
Whoever gets weapons from the burgers.

If both parties get weapons, the conflict will not end in the following 20 years.

The cartels employ battle hardened soldiers with advanced American equipment into battle. They fight a lot against the military and other cartels. They're not simple gangs, they're large drug trafficking organizations that fight for power in a pretty lawless place.

North Korea vs. ISIS

ISIS leaders are commanders from Saddams army, which was trained by you guys, so I doubt spics are superior here

They both breed like rabbits. They both like chopping peoples heads off. They're both terminally retarded. They both rely on other cunts guns. If it weren't for voodoo religions, they would be separated at birth.

Guys in the picture are Iraqi soldiers with captured ISIS flag.

isis
not even a question

ISIS. Mexican cartels only have guns, but no training at all.

Look at Saudi Arabia and you'll understand what i mean.

ISIS has more real battle experience, they should win.

t. chicano

>A group of well trained fanatics commanded by professional soldiers with tonnes of stolen high-grade military hardware vs. a nebulous drugs gang with makeshift weapons
Hmm

aljazeera.com/indepth/features/2010/10/20101019212440609775.html

The zetas were also trained by us.

>makeshift weapons
whut?

I saw a documentary where cartel members were making pipe pistols and makeshift shotguns because they are impossible to trace and so very useful for criminal activity. I imagine they have lots of regular guns too though (being next to burgerstan and all).

They pick on easy targets, they wouldn't last a day head to head against any military.